Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:34 AM

Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (24788 Views)

Mabel Makun, AY's Wife Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) / Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why / Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by Burgerlomo: 11:31am On Sep 05, 2019
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by goshen26: 11:34am On Sep 05, 2019
victorian:

I asked the same question too, but a friend explained to me., that Aimakhu which is her original surname carries bad luck in her life. After much deep thoughts and deliberations on her not too long past life, Toyin had seat herself down and realise aimakhu's name that's the family name is not doing any good for her destiny. So she changed it to Abraham, that's her father's first name not her father's surname anymore.

Since she started bearing Abraham, she now married to an actor like herself and has a new born baby, living happily with both husband and new son.

I don't blame her, she should do what works for her.

Thank you Sir/Ma..

You know I argued over this matter with my wife, saying they only look alike. Don't blame me, I only know how to cram name I don't really know most of them cos I seldom watch movies

Thanks again

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by victorian(f): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2019
goshen26:

Thank you Sir/Ma..

You know I argued over this matter with my wife, saying they only look alike. Don't blame me, I only know how to cram name I don't really know most of them cos I seldom watch movies

Thanks again

You are welcome. Sir.

Initially I was like you too and confused as well about the names until a friend clarified it to me.

I wish her and her new life well.
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by Jefferyhi86(m): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
Someone should pls post her pictures of when she was pregnant, I don't believe dis fake make up
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by femi4: 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
goshen26:
Someone should clear me oooo

Who is Toyin Abraham and Toyin Aimakhu?

Cos this face is Aimakhu own, how come I'm seeing Abraham recently
you are oldskul...she changed her surname when you had no data

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by proftwinnie10(m): 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
If this lady is 35 them my mum is 30 yrs old.

HBD to her.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Check my signature.
#Wafo is alive
#Dont miss this opportunity
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by wandeykul(f): 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
Josephemma2:
go and marry and settle down, enough of this nonsensical nonsense, anyway... happy birthday to you
You don't have sense,too lazy to read
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by pat077: 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
Seems her age is on recession
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by wandeykul(f): 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
Jefferyhi86:
Someone should pls post her pictures of when she was pregnant, I don't believe dis fake make up
Ancient people plenty for nairaland..Alot are not even on Instagram or Twitter.You will alright laslas

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by goshen26: 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
femi4:
you are oldskul...she changed her surname when you had no data

Pele ooooo, newskul come buy data for me na....

Make I share my number?
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by wandeykul(f): 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
DateMynd44:
She is an adulterer and risks danger of hell fire unless she Repents, Turn to God, Divorce her current husband, gives her child over to childless couples and go over and apologize to her first husband before she can be saved.
whosoever gets married and then later divorces his/her spouse and gets married to another is considered as an adulterer in God's sight and whosoever marries a woman or man that has been divorced risks danger of eternal fire.
he that hath an ear let him hear.
Religion has brainwashed you.Don't tell me you are free from sin
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by wandeykul(f): 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
octavian:
Uncle God hates divorce, we all hate divorce it's never anyone's wish to go through it. However, it's not in your place to judge them or tell them they will end up in hellfire. Remember, before you remove the speck in another person's eye, remove the log in yours. NEVER JUDGE ANYONE, ALWAYS PRAY FOR THEM BECAUSE YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE GOING THROUGH, AND WHY THEY TAKE SUCH DECISIONS
So if her marriage is violent?she should wait till when her husband kills her.Christians and stupidity
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by BluntBlunt: 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
DateMynd44:
She is an adulterer and risks danger of hell fire unless she Repents, Turn to God, Divorce her current husband, gives her child over to childless couples and go over and apologize to her first husband before she can be saved.
whosoever gets married and then later divorces his/her spouse and gets married to another is considered as an adulterer in God's sight and whosoever marries a woman or man that has been divorced risks danger of eternal fire.

Oga judge, are you the one to judge her. I wonder what you do in your closet, hypocrite.
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by Tenimade(f): 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] angry angry angry
DateMynd44:
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by dangotesmummy: 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
Oloyedecherry:

Yes maami, but remember that we are meant to spend what is within our reach and not over flexing our muscles to IMPRESS.
abajo tafin fi oyan dayinloriru
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style by mamajj17(f): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
Josephemma2:
go and marry and settle down, enough of this nonsensical nonsense, anyway... happy birthday to you

How many times she go marry? She just wedded now!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set / Davido's Girfriend Chioma Threatens To Expose Trolls Who Dm To Beg Her For Money / Mercy Aigbe Bags Naija Taxi Endorsement Deal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.