Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

How To Start A Delivery/courier Business In Nigeria HiTNG - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Delivery/courier Business In Nigeria HiTNG (18685 Views)

How To Start Courier Business In (nigeria) / I'm In Need Of A Delivery Service That Can Deliver Food Items Within Lagos / How To Start A Delivery Services In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Delivery/courier Business In Nigeria HiTNG by ademan000: 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hello, anyone willing to share some information.
Re: How To Start A Delivery/courier Business In Nigeria HiTNG by biocouture: 12:03pm On May 07, 2020
Please where can I get a delivery box at affordable price in Lagos?.

WhatsApp :08185191968
Thank you
Re: How To Start A Delivery/courier Business In Nigeria HiTNG by biocouture: 12:06pm On May 07, 2020
Klateef57:
affordable price, Swift delivery. Please patronize my business�

Please do you know anywhere I can get a delivery box in Lagos
Re: How To Start A Delivery/courier Business In Nigeria HiTNG by biocouture: 12:08pm On May 07, 2020
icedbreez:

Not only u bro. I had even go as far as registering a courier company with CAC, (dropOff) create a logo, design website (dropoff.com.ng) open company bank details and suddenly lose interest.

I got the passion working in the courier industry abroad so even have some experience and i know for sure its a good business..... When i think of the man hours i put in reading, doing research and studying the market I hope I go back to it someday and not let it all go to waste undecided

The man that made CAC reject my brand's name (dropoff) ��

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Delivery/courier Business In Nigeria HiTNG by GeepyEnsemble(m): 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
biocouture:

The man that made CAC reject my brand's name (dropoff) ��

And he hasn't started using the company grin

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Delivery/courier Business In Nigeria HiTNG by Joebabawizzy: 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
simple250:
I have been doing this for three years now .there are allot of things you need to know, if you are not ready to roll your sleeve don't think of starting one cheesy

The frustration from RIDERS alone will reset you brain to default. grin

If you think you can make millions in 3months you lie o and if you don't know how to save 1000 nor come close o you fit take your hand chop all the profit before you no grin

am still in process of starting the business in uyo lets talk on whatapp 08111633264 thanks
Re: How To Start A Delivery/courier Business In Nigeria HiTNG by Joebabawizzy: 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hello everyone i need usefull advise and grants to start delivery business in uyo using racing bikes .. Can also message me on 08111633264..
Re: How To Start A Delivery/courier Business In Nigeria HiTNG by joe10: 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
Re: How To Start A Delivery/courier Business In Nigeria HiTNG by joe10: 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
Re: How To Start A Delivery/courier Business In Nigeria HiTNG by Mysteriousworld: 7:43am On Jan 07
simple250:
I have been doing this for three years now .there are allot of things you need to know, if you are not ready to roll your sleeve don't think of starting one cheesy

The frustration from RIDERS alone will reset you brain to default. grin

If you think you can make millions in 3months you lie o and if you don't know how to save 1000 nor come close o you fit take your hand chop all the profit before you no grin

Why use riders... Why not do it yourself... Even if you'll use a rider... The bike will be yours, while you have any riders to choose from when necessary .....
Re: How To Start A Delivery/courier Business In Nigeria HiTNG by Mysteriousworld: 7:45am On Jan 07
foolbuster:

You people should stop posting nonsense. Alm in the mad rush for traffic. You canot run a Courier business in nigeria without a license from the courier regulatory department of nipost and it costs 2 million minimun to be renewed with 350k anually. Any courier business you are ooerating without a licence is illegal.

Who made it illegal..
You guys will be taking nonsense from govt... Govt isn't God... And after God na still God...
Government trying to govern men.... Till they make a rule against your soul

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dollar Scarcity: Banks Cut Customers’ Spending Abroad By 80% #Emefieleconomics / Heritage Bank Should Be Shut Down – Company Tells Court, CBN / Help! Bulk Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.