Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Biography Of Musa Wada: Kogi PDP Governorship Flagbearer 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biography Of Musa Wada: Kogi PDP Governorship Flagbearer 2019 (46558 Views)

Southern Kaduna Celebrates The Appointment Of Musa As Chief Of Defence Staff / Kidnapped Wives, Son Of Musa Mante Regain Freedom 5 Days After His Assassination / Burial Of Musa Mante Baraze: Lawmaker Killed By Gunmen In Bauchi Buried (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Musa Wada: Kogi PDP Governorship Flagbearer 2019 by Enwhen(m): 9:27am On Sep 05, 2019
Sufisunni:
I am not a fan of PDP but only rigging can save Yahaya Bello. This guy is from core Igala area and the most populated lga in Kogi

He only needs Sen. Dino supports to win.
Re: Biography Of Musa Wada: Kogi PDP Governorship Flagbearer 2019 by Caseless: 9:28am On Sep 05, 2019
post=81937299:

The Election Day will determine who the better candidate is.
Arms crossed.
bros, forget the thing. You know yaya hasn't been good . Anything but bello.

Just like bindow , Muhammad Abubakar , Ajimobi's candidate all lost, it will happen in kogi. Anyone not performing should go. The same reason I wanted ortom gone, the same reason I wanted Tambuwal out, the Same I didn't want Yari to install his successor , etc.

You know apc doesn't have the right candidate.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biography Of Musa Wada: Kogi PDP Governorship Flagbearer 2019 by 30secs(m): 9:30am On Sep 05, 2019
This one should lose convincingly. Kohi no be Ibrahim Idris/Wada family property. PDP don't seem to have any great plan to win Kogi st

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Musa Wada: Kogi PDP Governorship Flagbearer 2019 by Compatriot60: 9:34am On Sep 05, 2019
THIS IS THE BEST TIME FOR A REVOLUTION IN NIGERIA.
Arise O Compatriot's, Arise to the Call of REVOLUTION.
There is no need to fear again, Power must change hands. Spread this Message.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Musa Wada: Kogi PDP Governorship Flagbearer 2019 by Northeastern: 9:37am On Sep 05, 2019
Doyin2:

You are very funny.

2011 records in 2019?

Check the 2019 INEC records .

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/breaking-buhari-wins-presidential-election-in-kogi/amp/

That is the problem with you lots. You were the jumping from post to post without showing proof of your claim. What you posted is not from INEC, and it does not show the registered voters per local government. Votes casted is not the same as registered voters.

The link I posted is to give you an idea because I couldn’t get a hold of the recent one. You chose to ignore the second link because it does not fit your narrative. I started from the common knowledge that Dekina has the highest number of registered voters, this is fact that is indisputable at the moment.

Go look at the 2011 link, the state has a total of 1.3 million voters then and it increased to 1.6 in 2019. That is about 300k addition, the difference between Okene and Dekina was 35k in 2011, assuming Dekina stays the same, are you saying only Okene accounted for more than 10% of the 300k addition where you have 20+ local governments?

See the 2015 register below, at least that one was done in the electronic registration era.

https://www.channelstv.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Kogi-2015-Governorship-Election-Results.pdf

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Musa Wada: Kogi PDP Governorship Flagbearer 2019 by Caseless: 9:41am On Sep 05, 2019
Doyin2:

You are very funny.

2011 records in 2019?

Check the 2019 INEC records .

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/breaking-buhari-wins-presidential-election-in-kogi/amp/
what is this set out to achieve? Go and check the voting strength of kogi east - igala could go with igala-igala ticket and win the election. It's the cry for inclusiveness that's making them to pick a running mate from other region.

Check what came out in the presidential election of 2015 and what the governorship election produced in 2015, then you'd know you can't use the presidential and nass election to determine the outcome of this election.
Re: Biography Of Musa Wada: Kogi PDP Governorship Flagbearer 2019 by Yankee101: 10:02am On Sep 05, 2019
Seems he is a professional

Hope he wins

Hope he does much much better than his brother or yaya bello
Re: Biography Of Musa Wada: Kogi PDP Governorship Flagbearer 2019 by hillaboi(m): 10:06am On Sep 05, 2019
Omihanifa:
PDP fielded this guy because he is young and also a loyal man to his inlaw who happens to be the godfather( Ibrahim Idris) of PDP in Kogi State

The godfather ( Ibrahim Idris) didn't back the senior Wada (Idris wada) because he thinks he can't be loyal when he get to office cheesy cuz he's not going to recontest as governor again since that would be his final term in office and he may likely want to plant his own successor

You are totally wrong with your submissions. Alhaji Ibrahim Idris had his own biological son in the contest who he fully supported. He NEVER Supported Engr. Musa Wada. He won based on his antecedents and personal efforts. He was not Helped by Ibrahim Idris!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Musa Wada: Kogi PDP Governorship Flagbearer 2019 by zoguche: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2019
If Election is by number, then Yahaya Bello is a goner ���
Re: Biography Of Musa Wada: Kogi PDP Governorship Flagbearer 2019 by chozzy: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2019
Wow
Re: Biography Of Musa Wada: Kogi PDP Governorship Flagbearer 2019 by senatordave1(m): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2019
Caseless:
what is this set out to achieve? Go and check the voting strength of kogi east - igala could go with igala-igala ticket and win the election. It's the cry for inclusiveness that's making them to pick a running mate from other region.

Check what came out in the presidential election of 2015 and what the governorship election produced in 2015, then you'd know you can't use the presidential and nass election to determine the outcome of this election.
Apc will take both kogi and bayelsa
Re: Biography Of Musa Wada: Kogi PDP Governorship Flagbearer 2019 by zoguche: 10:31am On Sep 05, 2019
Bello Must Go!!!!!!!
Re: Biography Of Musa Wada: Kogi PDP Governorship Flagbearer 2019 by Unie30: 10:34am On Sep 05, 2019
If we grow as a nation, we need to choose leaders with foresight. I wish him well.
Re: Biography Of Musa Wada: Kogi PDP Governorship Flagbearer 2019 by gentlemayor(m): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2019
Will Dino be able to continue as a senator?
Re: Biography Of Musa Wada: Kogi PDP Governorship Flagbearer 2019 by Adinoyi2020(m): 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
Bello will find it too easy to beat, take it to the bank

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Musa Wada: Kogi PDP Governorship Flagbearer 2019 by owila4luv(m): 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
i pity Kogi state
Re: Biography Of Musa Wada: Kogi PDP Governorship Flagbearer 2019 by Pro2makx(m): 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
No hope for the suffering masses of Kogi now. PDP just lost the race. What a pity
Re: Biography Of Musa Wada: Kogi PDP Governorship Flagbearer 2019 by Bimpe29: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
Yahaya Bello slayer insha Allah.
Re: Biography Of Musa Wada: Kogi PDP Governorship Flagbearer 2019 by celeiyke: 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
Yahaya Bello bye bye to U
Re: Biography Of Musa Wada: Kogi PDP Governorship Flagbearer 2019 by Rajosh(m): 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Well......hope kogi pipu do better at d polls this time
the honest truth is that the votes won't count.the elections will be marred with rigging and violence
Re: Biography Of Musa Wada: Kogi PDP Governorship Flagbearer 2019 by babakb: 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
contigiency:

My own is whether their population is like that of kano and Lagos, it only counts if they come out to vote. Let it not be like nairalanders who campaign, vote and declare results online. Haven said that, I still think bello will still win comfortably because Nigerians have not started voting competence, but on party. ethnic and religious lines.

I wish i could like your comments a 100 times, you're spot on.
Re: Biography Of Musa Wada: Kogi PDP Governorship Flagbearer 2019 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
Caseless:
bros, forget the thing. You know yaya hasn't been good . Anything but bello.

Just like bindow , Muhammad Abubakar , Ajimobi's candidate all lost, it will happen in kogi. Anyone not performing should go. The same reason I wanted ortom gone, the same reason I wanted Tambuwal out, the Same I didn't want Yari to install his successor , etc.

You know apc doesn't have the right candidate.
In the first post you quoted, you should have seen we know the obvious.
You are more like repeating same thing the post talked about.
We are saying the same thing.
Both parties don't have good candidates.
Re: Biography Of Musa Wada: Kogi PDP Governorship Flagbearer 2019 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
nzeobi:
Victory will come if he engages others who contested the pdp ticket with him.
The slight reservation I have about him is that he is a appears to be a government person and does not have much of a private sector experience except doing government jobs or contracts.

Kogi my foot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari / Yusuf Gagdi & Baba Hassan Campaign On A Bike In Jos, Plateau State / COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.