Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks (35886 Views)

#Xenophobia: Lekki Shoprite Shut Down To Avoid More Attack As People Stormed It / CEO MTN Nigeria, Ferdi Moolman Speaks On Xenophobia Attacks In South Africa / Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks by BleedingPen: 6:24am On Sep 05, 2019
Africa's richest man, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, has condemned the recent xenophobic attacks on Nigerians living in South Africa, Igbere TV reports.

The chairman of Dangote Group also condemned the reprisal attacks being carried out by Nigerians on South African companies in the country.

Igbere TV had reported that properties worth millions of naira, belonging to Nigerians in South Africa, were set ablaze with many others looted by South Africans.

President of the Nigeria Union in South Africa, Comrade Adetola Olubajo, said the attacks began on Sunday morning in Jeppestown area of Johannesburg.

Mr Olubajo said in a statement that the mob “looted several shops owned by foreign nationals”, adding, ”but the police later dispersed the angry mob and made some arrest.”

Nigerians have reacted to the attacks by invading and looting some South African owned businesses, including MTN, Shoprite in Lagos and Abuja.

But reacting, Mr Dangote said Africans must learn to live in peace and unity, void of any hate, saying only then would the continent be prosperous.

“Our aspirations for a shared and sustainable prosperity can only be achieved when we live in peace and unity, shunning hate and any form of violent attack on African brotherhood”, he said.

“It is time for Africans to put Africa at the center of its own development, by harnessing our entrepreneurial and intellectual skills. Let us collectively shun hate and reprisal attacks”, Dangote wrote on Twitter.

http://igberetvnews.com/962506/xenophobia-african-richest-dangote-speak-on-reprisal-attacks/

1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks by Simplyleo: 6:26am On Sep 05, 2019
As a business man, Dangote is preaching peace rather than condemning either the attack or reprisal. cheesy

If na you nko?

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks by helinues: 6:30am On Sep 05, 2019
Why didn't he speak earlier ?

Why waiting till reprisal attacks in Nigeria? Is he affected business wise?

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks by GodSaklek(m): 6:32am On Sep 05, 2019
Honestly, it pained me that Ezekwesili or what is her name attend such events when her government refused to go, if it was Nigeria that did that to South Africans, they will reject everything and cause more chaos, I remembered wen sowore called SA a younger brother of Nigeria on Etv ,SABC quickly canceled their program with sowore..

Igbo people are affected most, at the end of the day, they will start labeling some tribe as a traitor, looking for who to blame not knowing that traitors are among them.

Shameless woman

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks by Oceannaagent: 6:32am On Sep 05, 2019
Ok
Re: Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks by lekkan(m): 6:32am On Sep 05, 2019
It is time for Africans to put Africa at the center of its own development, by harnessing our entrepreneurial and intellectual skills. Let us collectively shun hate and reprisal attacks”... Dangote

This one is still stylishly talking about business while addressing the issue grin grin grin.. Baba I hail oh

21 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks by dejiih01: 6:33am On Sep 05, 2019
Could these reasons given by South African youths be the reasons for their xenophobia attacks.

Watch the video HERE
https://foxmeek.com/2019/09/05/south-african-youth-confession-to-xenophobia-attacks/

Re: Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks by landmark86: 6:33am On Sep 05, 2019
Smart man
Dangote just stand at the middle
Baba no won lose business at S/A
But still beta than some wey just remain silient on Xenophobia.

Meanwhile, who knows the road to this bald woman (Oby Ezekwesili) house?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks by tot(f): 6:33am On Sep 05, 2019
His business interests are his number ONE concern. No more no less. Someone whose trucks kill people on a steady basis, he doesn't care about anyone but his money.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks by greatiyk4u(m): 6:34am On Sep 05, 2019
Please do you know any Nigerian killed in south Africa?

FG said no Nigerian was killed and no one has proved the wrong
Re: Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 05, 2019
To me he really didn't know what to say or contribute

10 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks by Psainte20(m): 6:36am On Sep 05, 2019
Simplyleo:
As a business man, Dangote is preaching peace rather than condemning either the attack or reprisal. cheesy

If na you nko?

the same problem in Nigeria and on Niaraland... The olodos like you use 4g network and always make ftc, the sensible ones use 3g or 2g network and their contributions always comes later....

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks by JimohMomoh: 6:36am On Sep 05, 2019
Simplyleo:

If na you nko?

Because of ftc you won't read properly, read again he condemned it by advicing Africans to shun Reprisals and attacks.

Meanwhile these are some funny screenshots I managed to grab.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks by Amuluonyenaego: 6:36am On Sep 05, 2019
millionaires thinks like one but u see these ajamgbadi and sulurere people....... let me reserve my comment shaa
Re: Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:37am On Sep 05, 2019
Igbere TV had reported that properties worth millions of naira, belonging to Nigerians in South Africa, were set ablaze with many others looted by South Africans. 
Is Igbere Tv confirming no Nigerian was killed in this present attack as the FG said or what exactly?

Igbere TV over to you to please help us CONFIRM!
Re: Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks by wethebest(m): 6:37am On Sep 05, 2019
Ehen
Re: Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks by Acidosis(m): 6:37am On Sep 05, 2019
Well said
Re: Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks by directonpc(m): 6:38am On Sep 05, 2019
Hmmm I am back NL
Re: Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks by Acidosis(m): 6:38am On Sep 05, 2019
greatiyk4u:

They're coming for you for being honest.
Re: Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks by sexybash(f): 6:39am On Sep 05, 2019
GodSaklek:
Honestly, it pained me that Ezekwesili or what is her name attend such events, if it was Nigeria that did that to South Africans, they will reject everything and cause more chaos, I remembered wen sowore called SA a younger brother of Nigeria on etv?,SABC quickly canceled their program with sowore..

Shameless woman
Leave her alone if you were invited wouldnt you go?

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks by sexybash(f): 6:40am On Sep 05, 2019
greatiyk4u:

Abi old videos circulating
Re: Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks by Kay25(m): 6:42am On Sep 05, 2019
[quote author=greatiyk4u post=81933395]Please do you know any Nigerian killed in south Africa?

FG said no Nigerian was killed and no one has proved the wrong why would I believe FG?even the killings right in his own house FG will always deny it

6 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks by crackhouse(m): 6:42am On Sep 05, 2019
I no know who pour you water for face but u need am to cool off sha. Since when this thing start u never talk na when Nigerians begin attack back u come remember say u go talk.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks by DrNueLpureHoney: 6:42am On Sep 05, 2019
Ok
Re: Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks by friendlyadvice: 6:42am On Sep 05, 2019
angry this f@ggot no go shut up, off to dstv office, I wan watch match on Saturday and I need decoder

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks by sexybash(f): 6:42am On Sep 05, 2019
Oceannaagent:
Ok
Please prove the govt wrong by showing who was killed?
Re: Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks by ednut1(m): 6:44am On Sep 05, 2019
Blackman no get unity even within his tribe

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks by sexybash(f): 6:45am On Sep 05, 2019
landmark86:
Smart man
Dangote just stand at the middle
Baba no won lose business at S/A
But still beta than some wey just remain silient on Xenophobia.

Meanwhile, who knows the road to this bald woman (Oby Ezekwesili) house?
You can do her nothing

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks by Ewedegubbler: 6:46am On Sep 05, 2019
GodSaklek:
Honestly, it pained me that Ezekwesili or what is her name attend such events, if it was Nigeria that did that to South Africans, they will reject everything and cause more chaos, I remembered wen sowore called SA a younger brother of Nigeria on etv?,SABC quickly canceled their program with sowore..

Igbo people are affected most, at the end of the day, they will start labeling some tribe as a traitor not knowing that traitors are among them.

Shameless woman

That woman has always been a self serving bitch... she is married to my friends uncle in my hometown and I will tell you that she is a hopeless and very hated idiotic swine... ignore her

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks by Kennethorah: 6:48am On Sep 05, 2019
If your entire business or shop burnt down how else do u expect to be killed? Saying no one was killed, when ur entire savings n all u had is burnt in a second

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks by Simplyleo: 6:48am On Sep 05, 2019
[s]
tot:
His business interests are his number ONE concern. No more no less. Someone whose trucks kill people on a steady basis, he doesn't care about anyone but his money.
[/s]
Will you shut up for once? angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board / Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) / Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.