Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Updated Scholarship Thread - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Updated Scholarship Thread (106866 Views)

FSB Scholarship Thread | Federal Government Scholarship Application / Nnpc/snepco Scholarship Thread / 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by STENON(f): 11:40am On Oct 23, 2019
If you know any qualified or certified nurse either from school of nursing or university, presently working in Nigeria, willing to relocate for work UK .

Such person must be ready to register and pass IELTS with minimum of 7 in speaking and listening section.
Please quote me here.
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by adims4sure: 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
STENON:
If you know any qualified or certified nurse either from school of nursing or university, presently working in Nigeria, willing to relocate for work UK .

Such person must be ready to register and pass IELTS with minimum of 7 in speaking and listening section.
Please quote me here.
I have one person how can I contact you so I can apply...thank you
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
Reminder: 13 Days left to Apply

Chevening Scholarship 2020-21 Government of UK Scholarship.

Apply Now: https:///pabI7d-GY

Degree Level: Master Degree
Durstion: One Year Master Degree

All the Students from All Around the World are Eligible.

12,000 Master’s courses at over 150 different higher education institutions.

Scholarships_Benefits:

1) Full University Tuition Fees 2) Monthly Stipend
3) Round Airfare Tickets
4) An arrival Allowance
5) A Homeward departure
6) Allowance
7) Visa Application Fee
cool A Travel grant to attend Chevening Events in the UK.

Deadline: 5th November 2019

#Chevening_Scholarship #Chevening_Scholarships #OC #UK

1 Like

Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by STENON(f): 8:28am On Oct 24, 2019
adims4sure:
Good morning. This is Nigeria, In as much as I would like to help , I am incapacitated right now. I received a bad information from someone based on this advert and I made up my mind to be careful while helping people.

Imagine someone telling me that I am rushing her for the nursing application because of 250 pounds referral bonus by the company, I wept for the ignorance of my people !!!
I am not been paid for anything , than just doing it for humanity sake .

I opened another email to be communicating with the recruitment agencies as if I was just applying for myself, but the bad thought of people won't let them progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by STENON(f): 8:31am On Oct 24, 2019
adims4sure:

This is a response to my mail.

In order to proceed, would you please provide us your updated CV for consideration.
Create a free account with NMC using the below link and register for your CBT with payment. Some of our employers would be willing to reimburse you the registration fee.
https://ireg.nmc-uk.org/Login.aspx

Once you register, please contact one of your nearest IELTS centre and provide us with the contact details of the centre owner and evidence of your CBT registration. We can then endorse you to a CBT and IELTS trainer at the earliest.
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by STENON(f): 8:34am On Oct 24, 2019
adims4sure:
This is the second response to the mail sent to the recruitment agency.

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for your interest in our services and welcome to IANS!
In order to proceed with your UK nursing journey, please send me copies of the following documents:
1. Updated CV/Resume (stating clearly details of 2 referees, 1 current employer and 1 previous employer such as their Full Name, Work Address, Email Address, Name of Organisation, Job Title and Telephone Number)

2. Passport Bio-Data Page
3. IELTS
4. CBT Part 1 pass email
5. Decision Letter from NMC or any feedback from NMC
6. Nursing Qualification Certificate
7. Nursing Registration Certificate
8. Birth Certificate
9. Police Clearance
10. TB Test Certificate
11. Marriage Certificate if applicable
12. Bank Statement dated in the last 3 months with current address
In addition, we offer online IELTS/CBT Training with guaranteed pass mark! Please let us know if you are interested and we shall discuss how we can start training schedules as these are important documents to start your UK nursing career with us.
In the meantime, kindly follow this link: http://www.ians-group.com/success-stories#candidates-stories to see some of our success stories. Also, you can follow us on our social media platforms.

Thanks.

Should you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely,

David Boakye Yiadom
Recruitment and Resourcing Manager

Immigration And Nationality Services Ltd
SOLICITORS | RECRUITMENT | TRAINING
869 High Road
London
N12 8QA

Email – david@ians-group.com
Tel – 02039120590
Mob – 07459023659
www.ians-group.com

Below is the link to someone that got nursing job from nairaland with school of nursing diploma certificate.

https://www.nairaland.com/5268048/adventures-uk-bound-nurse
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 8:36am On Oct 24, 2019
Winter Korea Cultural Exchange Program 2020 (Fully Funded)

Wanna know about Korean Culture? Korean Cultural Exchange Program is a Fully Funded Cultural Camp & Student Exchange Program for participants all around the world.

The Camp will be held in the Capital City Seoul. The Camp Duration is 1 Week.

Financial Benefits:
The Organisation will cover Return Flight ticket, Accommodation, Meals, Pick up, All activities, Entrance Fee, Transportation, Etc.

Link: https:///2N9cWSU

Deadline 31st October 2019
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by STENON(f): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2019
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by STENON(f): 8:48am On Oct 24, 2019
lambvard:

Please can I get a fully funded scholarship (Msc Computer science)?

Yes, Google is your friend

1 Like

Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by KennethBest: 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
I'm Kenneth ,A fresh Graduate from Federal university of Technology (FUTO).Currently serving with CGPA 3.1.I read maritime management technology having Shipping management as my option.please I'm looking for Germany fully funded scholarship where I can obtain my Msc and have the high chances of living at Germany;and maybe work during my program at the university.my major questions goes this way please:

With my CGPA 3.1 can gain admission into any German university to do my MSC or should I apply for PGD ?

Secondly,please what are the necessary requirements for all these?

I'm a Novice in this platform and I don't even know where,how to begin or even express my needs.

I'll be so much happy if you carry me along please.
Thanks
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by KennethBest: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
[quote author=Intelligentdude post=81933925]Studying in Canada

Choosing your Proposed Course of Study
The number one thing is for you to choose your proposed Course of Study and also decide on the Research you will like to pursue. I mean your research title e.g “The Impact of Intelligentdude Consult in the Lives of Nigeria Youths”.

The world is filled with amazing opportunities; it is now imperative for you to know what exactly you are looking for. Knowing the title of the course and your proposed area of specialization is the first point of call.

The next move or task will be to embark on the look-out for where you can get what you want with what you have. Once you make a decision on the field you want to specialize on,take the next step by looking for schools offering your proposed course of study.

The next major thing is getting a supervisor.
Imagine thousands of applicants who dream of schooling in Canada on a free tuition basis.(You need a 100% commitment and determination if you want to follow the route of grant/scholarship)

GRE and TOEFL are not required in some Canadian universities but it is advisable to write TOEFL inorder to have lots of options.

Now the big question is: How can I secure a supervisor?

Pay a visit to your potential university website.
Most of us know: www.usask.ca.
Canada has few universities unlike United States of America just for the record.

From the University website proceed to the departmental website of your chosen course, e.g environmental science department then look for lecturers that are spearheading research works in your area of interest.
(there are various environmental science research, you just need to choose the one that interest you .It is always cool if have firsthand knowledge of the research especially if it's related to your BSc research work or your work experience).

There is usually a link on university websites that shows you where to get a University lecturer’s contacts i.e your potential supervisor for your graduate courses.

Ensure you go through his or her past and present research areas of interest. They always have one particular research focus unlike what is applicable in our dear country.

Studying in Czech Republic
If your parents can't afford you studying abroad and you have data, download Google Translate, install Czech patch file (just 40MB), learn the language with YouTube videos too for 3-4 months, apply for a course in Czech Republic in Czech language, you won't pay a KOBO.......Agboola Peter

[Base on this issue of traveling to Czech republic,You mean the Applicant wouldn't bother about anything like block account and tuition fee.That He should be ready only for flight ticked, and pocket money or what?
Please can you throw more light on this?]

1 Like

Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
We offer discount for the above registeration. Payment after registration is allowed.

Provide the following details ;
> Scanned International Passport copy
> Login Details ( If you don't have one we can create for you )
> Venue and Date
> Location (where you want to take your test)

Package Includes: 75% Discount payment & Free Reading Materials

Contact ; affordabletests@aol.com
WhatsApp; +1 502 388 3402.
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
Yes Sir. Inasmuch as you can speak the language.[quote author=KennethBest post=83422962][/quote]
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 9:05am On Oct 25, 2019
French Government Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program in France. (Fully Funded)

Link: https:///2MLcNGo

Fully Funded Masters, Ph.D. Degree by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs.

All International Students are Eligible to Apply with Any Nationality. The Duration of the Master Degree is 2 Year, & For Doctoral 3 Years.

Scholarship Benefits:

A Monthly Allowance of €1,031 For Living Expenses.
A Monthly Stipend of €150 Euro.
One International Return Round Airfare Tickets From Your Home Country to France.
Cultural Activities.
Housing Allowance.

Deadline: 9th January 2020

1 Like

Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
How to Apply for DAAD PhD Scholarship in Germany 2020 – Everything You Need to Know

https://www.afterschoolafrica.com/43811/how-to-apply-for-daad-phd-scholarship-in-germany-2020-everything-you-need-to-know/

DAAD/PLAAS Scholarships for Masters & Doctoral Studies in Poverty, Land & Agrarian Studies 2020

https://www.afterschoolafrica.com/33285/daad-plaas-scholarship-programme/

Yale Greenberg World Fellows Programme 2020 for Emerging Mid Career Leaders – USA

https://www.afterschoolafrica.com/16070/yale-greenberg-world-fellows-programme/

Google Women Techmakers Scholarship Program 2020/2021 for Women in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA)

https://www.afterschoolafrica.com/268/google-anita-borg-memorial-scholarship/

Schlumberger Cambridge Scholarships 2020/2021 for International PhD Students

https://www.afterschoolafrica.com/69/schlumberger-cambridge-scholarships-for/

Need Scholarship Support/guidance? Call/Chat Intelligentdude on : 08134657689
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Triose95(m): 11:08am On Oct 26, 2019
STENON:
@ Triose95. My sincere apology for not getting back to you. I have been extremely busy but will try my best before next weekend.
Thank you

Hello@ Stenon.

I haven't received a feedback from you.
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 8:55am On Oct 27, 2019
*Turkey Cyprus Government Scholarship 2020 For OIC Member States*

Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, & Ph.D. Degree

Duration: 4 Year, 1 Year, 3 Year

Northern Cyprus, officially the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.

All-Academic Fields are available For Bachelors, Masters, & Ph.D. Degree Under Turkish Scholarship.

The Courses are taught in English For International Students.

Link: https://opportunitiescorners.info/turkey-scholarship-2020/

Deadline: 30th Nov 2019
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 8:58am On Oct 27, 2019
Erasmus IMSOGLO (International Master of Science in Soils & Global Change)

Admission requirements: Academic Bachelor degree (minimum 180 ECTS credits) in pure or applied sciences (e.g., chemistry, biology, geology, civil or agricultural engineering, environmental or agricultural sciences, etc.) or an equivalent level from a recognised university or Engineering College.

Sufficient academic knowledge (at least 40 ECTS in total) in Natural Sciences is required, where Natural Sciences are specified as: physics, chemistry, maths, ecology, biology, geography, environmental sciences and agricultural sciences.

Scholarship nominees are announced on March 16th, 2020 (subject to change)

Deadline: February 29, 2020

To apply, visit: https://imsoglo.eu/how-to-apply/
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Monami35: 11:46am On Oct 27, 2019
STENON:
yes, two years Postgraduate work visa has been approved in UK

Hi Stenon, trust you’re doing great, just a little clarification, please what happens after the two years postgraduate work visa expires, can you re-apply for a work visa yourself if still working or your company has to do this for you? What if your company is not a big one and does not intend to go through the stress, what other option does one have. Sorry for the many questions, thanks.
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Dreemerr: 12:01am On Oct 28, 2019
Thanks for your, but I tried this process several time, but no positive outcome, to be honest this process of getting funding is not an easy process, cos I researched, research, research tired but nothing to show, but will not give up......

STENON:
For those interested for MSc or PhD in USA, Canada and Germany. Please Follow these guidelines:

It is a "Do It Yourself" thing.

Search for any 40 different universities each in Canada, US, Germany
Click on your department

Click on "People and Faculty"

Check their individual Profs/Drs. Page to know their research interests/specialization

Copy their mails and name

Send them your written statement by personalizing it to them like...

Dear Prof. Nairaland,

My name is abc, (Add the body of your 400 words statement here). Write a personal statement not more than 400 words and introduce yourself, your undergraduate institution name,
country, course, cgpa(please don't mention second class or whatever, just write it as 4.49/5.00 and also in percentage 89.8%) ,your past research work, your publications and awards including names of journals, volume and pages of published work, any conferences attended, any software training you know in your discipline, Your hard and soft skills, Postgraduate research interest, how you intend to use your previous experience towards your new research, your present work, when you intend to start your postgraduate (mention spring 2020 or Fall 2020, depending on what opening they have) future career plan like going for PhD and becoming Emeritus.

I wish to be your Graduate Teaching or Research Assistant.

I have attached my certifcate, transcripts, publications, awards certificate, link to my publications to this mail.(please remember to scan and attach).

Thank you in anticipation for your response.

Warm regards,
Your first name then surname
Email address
Active phone number +23470...

Step 2.

After a positive response, reply by asking of the funding package available for your studies while doing your MSc/PhD studies as a Graduate Assistant.

Pray along with it and have a positive mind.

I wish you all the very best
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by kemipstquest: 7:29am On Oct 28, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 7:32am On Oct 28, 2019
For those who might want to get more info about DAAD,this FAQ is for you.

http://daad.readyportal.net/grant-faq
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 8:15am On Oct 28, 2019
APPLY FOR 2020 AGIP OIL AND GAS ONE-YEAR POST NATIONAL DIPLOMA INDUSTRIAL TRAINING PROGRAMME FOR NIGERIANS

Successful candidates will begin internship from Jan to Dec 2020.

https://www.eni.com/en_NG/attachments/sustainability/Call-for-Applications-2020-Industrial-Trainees-Program.pdf?fbclid=IwAR2U1Y4Sc1DftNAauj2vO1o089V8Vqoo2fmhWxyltm740gODaM610XRAayc

Apply through here: https://forms.gle/vEz1EU99bovStJL57

Application deadline: November 4th, 2019
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 8:27am On Oct 28, 2019
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 8:29am On Oct 28, 2019
APPLY FOR 2020 NITDA MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP FOR NIGERIANS

https://nitda.gov.ng/nit/scholarship/
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 8:42am On Oct 28, 2019
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 8:58am On Oct 28, 2019
Did you know you can migrate to The Netherlands as a Non EU citizen if you completed a Masters, PhD or post doctoral program at any designated international educational institution, ranked among the world's top 200 by Times or QS in the past three years?

The Netherlands has a visa program for highly educated persons from Non EU countries (Africa inclusive), who have completed a Masters, PhD or post doctoral program at a designated international educational institution, ranked among the world's top 200 by Times or QS, in the past three years.
This enables you to get a resident permit for a maximum period of 1 year, during which you're eligible to work. However, you cannot extend this resident permit when it expires, you will be required to change to a different resident permit (work or study permit, etc).
In addition, you need an English test, valid passport and a TB test.
Watch the full video here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdnD-KotUBHjQ1JBhJcGbIA/
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2019
2020/2021 Skoll MBA Scholarship in Social Entrepreneurship at the University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School (Fully Funded)

Deadline: 10 January 2020

To Apply:

https://skollscholarship.org/
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 7:15am On Oct 29, 2019
Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP)

Do you have ambition, leadership experience and a strong professional background? You could study for a master’s degree in Sweden on a fully-funded Swedish Institute scholarship. Find out if you can apply.

The scholarship covers:
Tuition fees: pay directly to the Swedish university by SI
Living expenses of SEK 10,000/month
Travel grant of SEK 15,000 *
Insurance against illness and accident
Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL) – a platform to help you grow professionally and build your network while in Sweden
Membership of the SI Alumni Network after your scholarship period – a platform for continued networking and further professional development.

https://si.se/en/apply/scholarships/swedish-institute-scholarships-for-global-professionals
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 9:32am On Oct 29, 2019
Dear colleagues and friends,

I am writing to inform you of the opening of the new Chevening Africa Media Freedom Fellowship. This is an eight week residential course to be run at the University of Westminster, in London from the 18th May to July 2020.

Applications are open until the 9th December 2019. The fellowship is aimed at those involved in setting and pushing the boundaries of trust, standards and media freedom including;

-Senior journalists at public service and independent media
- media regulators
-gatekeepers of information
-media NGOs/ watchdogs

Please follow the link below to apply!

https://www.chevening.org/fellowship

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (43) (Reply)

Unilag studies thread / Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.