Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting (44790 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 / 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by GisterBlogger: 9:54am On Sep 05, 2019
A Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba has died from malnutrition after fasting for 20 days. He was 10 days away from completing his 30 days fast.

He was a Preacher at “Heaven Is My Home” church in Kazomba Township of Solwezi.

See more; http://gistmore.com/zambian-pastor-dies-from-malnutrition-after-fasting-for-20-days-photo

1 Like

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by DrNueLpureHoney: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2019
May God grant him eternal rest

In kizz Daniel's voice No go dey do pass yourself

154 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Davash222(m): 9:58am On Sep 05, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
May God grant him eternal rest
Be sincere to yourself, if you're God will you grant him eternal rest

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by DrNueLpureHoney: 10:00am On Sep 05, 2019
Davash222:

Be sincere to yourself, if you're God will you grant him eternal rest

Well, let's not go too biblical but the man should know his limit....as one who is close to God... One should know what he or she can be able tO do and what not to even try

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 05, 2019
Efulefu.

5 Likes

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by thesicilian: 10:02am On Sep 05, 2019
20 days fasting is not enough to die of malnutrition. It's either he was already malnourished before he started the fast, or something else killed him.

NB
For those you who disagree while airing emotional point of views, check out this site:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-long-can-a-person-survive-without-food/

At the age of 74 and already slight of build, Mahatma Gandhi, the famous nonviolent campaigner for India's independence, survived 21 days of total starvation while only allowing himself sips of water.

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Davash222(m): 10:04am On Sep 05, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:

Well, let's not go too biblical but the man should know his limit....as one who is close to God... One should know what he or she can be able tO do and what not to even try
Now you're talking...seems your sense battery was down then. Lol

6 Likes

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by bluebay(m): 10:05am On Sep 05, 2019
thesicilian:
20 days fasting is not enough to die of malnutrition. It's either he was already malnourished before he started the fast, or something else killed him.
15 days if enough to die sir ...

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Davash222(m): 10:09am On Sep 05, 2019
thesicilian:
Sarcasm

8 Likes

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by DrNueLpureHoney: 10:13am On Sep 05, 2019
Davash222:

Now you're talking...seems your sense battery was down then. Lol

Lwkmd... Big head like you grin

1 Like

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Niflheim(m): 10:38am On Sep 05, 2019
My heart goes out to his family members!!!

Don't these "chwistains" ever learn anything? Don't they have sense?

1.Jesus never existed so fasting because of jesus is worse than mental illness!!! That is like eating someone's buttocks because you read a book about the Legend of the Buttocks Eater!!!

2.Denying your self of food which provides you nourishment is a sign of imbecility!!!

3.Your pastors who encourage you to do dry fast!!! Why are their own children so fat with huge cheeks?

4.Why do "chwistains" say that suicide is a sin, and then praise a man who denied himself food for 20 days!!! The man committed suicide!!!

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
grin

Heaven is now his home...

1 Like

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Realhommie(m): 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
Who send this one na?

Shebi na by force ni? Chaiiii
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Teejayphillip(m): 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
If God no call you, pls and pls don’t call yourself grin grin grin.

Here’s the gory situation of most African men all in the name to extort people of their stipends.

No b by force to call yourself if God no call you. Look for another hustle grin grin grin.

God wey call you,go don give you enough strength and power to fight strange unforeseen issues.

But you sleep after taking 5bottles of burukutu u come dream say u dey host revival grin grin grin. Baba u go suffer for earth go continue the remaining one for HELL

May his soul rest in peace

5 Likes

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by blindjustice13(m): 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
And Jesus fasted for 40 days and 40 nights,ordinary 20 days you can not do undecided

3 Likes

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
angry
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by drizslim(m): 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
When we test our faith far too much

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by EggSauce(m): 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
You killed yourself just because you want to Please imaginary God brought to by the whites ...... Tuah undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Edu3Again: 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
NL MODs and anything to make fun of pastors!

Na like say na Imam, fear no go gree them move this rubbish to FP

GisterBlogger:
A Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba has died from malnutrition after fasting for 20 days. He was 10 days away from completing his 30 days fast.

He was a Preacher at “Heaven Is My Home” church in Kazomba Township of Solwezi.

See more; http://gistmore.com/zambian-pastor-dies-from-malnutrition-after-fasting-for-20-days-photo

Rubbish Post by OP!

You cannot die from malnutrition just becos of no food for 20 days.

So how do people in famine survive then?

7 Likes

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Hezekiah001(m): 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
The day I tried fasting from 6-6 I almost passed out

7 Likes

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by tillaman(m): 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
grin grin this one was never fasting he was just another man on a suicide mission, the name of his church alone (Heaven is my home) he clearly has a plan to die, how can you go without food for 20 days, I remember sometimes around 2007 when I fasted for 3 straight days at Mfm prayercity after the fasting exercise I told the pastor i will never fast again in my life, grin grin I don’t understand the concept behind fasting

10 Likes

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by CallmeGOAT(m): 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
may his gen2 soul rest in peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by kaymandak(m): 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
Go home and rest bro

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
He will resurrect in 3 days

1 Like

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by kingajibola(m): 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fasting doesn't kills.
Something else must have killed him.

5 Likes

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by favezinne(f): 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
that's not all God looks at, just pray sincerely to God and fast when u re lead.

if the devil know u want to do God's will , he will just ensure you either do it or push you overboard to fanaticism,,

1 Like

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by MycroftHolmes: 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
Waiting patiently for the atheists to arrive.

The man is either happy right now, regretting for having starved to death, or totally inexistent. Only one of these is correct.

7 Likes

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Hoodbilonia: 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
God gave us food and man refused to eat and later died and starved to deah
Cos he wants to talk to God,seek his face/seek for riches african mentality.
How did moses in the bible do it.
While God is everywhere.
Who is God.
I am that i am.
Bible too sweet abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 / Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.