Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

I Want To Begin Blogging Business - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Begin Blogging Business (908 Views)

Do You Need A Website For Blogging, Business Or E-commerce Website. / Buy This Info News Blog And Use It For Adsense Or Other Blogging Business / Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Begin Blogging Business by bayortech(m): 11:24am On Sep 05, 2019
Hello nairalander, I'm a student and I want to opt in full blogging business that I will be making reasonable amount from, tech guru help me out on step to take
Re: I Want To Begin Blogging Business by puredigital(f): 11:44am On Sep 05, 2019
bayortech:
Hello nairalander, I'm a student and I want to opt in full blogging business that I will be making reasonable amount from, tech guru help me out on step to take
Check my signature and chat me up let us talk
Re: I Want To Begin Blogging Business by Nichesiteseo(m): 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hi @bayortech, blogging is not a business.

Blogs are a way for people to see what you have to offer.

They are more like flyers.

If you are thinking of starting a blog then making money with it through ads, please don’t.

It’s a way too hard for most people to pull off because of the huge amount of traffic you will need to make it work. Think 10,000+ visitors per month.

The blog space is over saturated. There are 40,000 blogs started worldwide per minute. Think about that.

You will need to stand out to draw attention to your blog. So forget the celebrity blog.

An easier way to make money is to learn a skill and sell it.

Anyone with the right attitude can do this.

There are loads of people online looking for help.

People are looking for web designers to redesign their websites.

People need their pages ranked on Google so they need someone who knows SEO.

There are people out there that haven’t hosted a site before or even knows what Wordpress is.

Go pick a skill and get ok at it. Then offer to help these people.

It all boils down to solving problems. If you help people find solutions to their problems, money will take care of itself.

That’s the mindset shift you need to have.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you need more help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Begin Blogging Business by Nichesiteseo(m): 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
puredigital:

Check my signature and chat me up let us talk

If you are thinking of starting a blog then making money with it through ads, please don’t.

It’s a way too hard for most people to pull off because of the huge amount of traffic you will need to make it work. Think 10,000+ visitors per month.

The blog space is over saturated. There are 40,000 blogs started worldwide per minute. Think about that.

You will need to stand out to draw attention to your blog. So forget the celebrity blog.

There are people out there that haven’t hosted a site before or even knows what Wordpress is.

It all boils down to solving problems. If you help people find solutions to their problems, money will take care of itself.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Begin Blogging Business by puredigital(f): 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nichesiteseo:

Hope this helps.

Now I see that you don't even have glimpse of what you are talking about...I have taught many blogging and they making money well. It is not all those rubbish post you are posting that you think will bring you money. If you will make it in blogging then you must have passion for writing not copying and pasting. There are lots about blogging. Mind you I am also a programmer(PHP, Laravel, Codeigniter) so am not being sentimental here.
Re: I Want To Begin Blogging Business by Nichesiteseo(m): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
puredigital:

Now I see that you don't even have glimpse of what you are talking about...I have taught many blogging and they making money well. It is not all those rubbish post you are posting that you think will bring you money. If you will make it in blogging then you must have passion for writing not copying and pasting. There are lots about blogging. Mind you I am also a programmer(PHP, Laravel, Codeigniter) so am not being sentimental here.

Hello.

Yeah, maybe I have no idea what I’m talking about. I’m pretty stupid sometimes.

I never said it was impossible to make money blogging. It’s a harder route for beginners. Like you said, ‘lots to blogging.’

If you can show him the ropes then it’s all good.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Begin Blogging Business by bayortech(m): 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nichesiteseo:

Hope this helps.

Thanks for this, I like web design
Re: I Want To Begin Blogging Business by bayortech(m): 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
puredigital:

Hello Sir, I will like to know you sir, can I have your Whatsapp no
Re: I Want To Begin Blogging Business by Nichesiteseo(m): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
bayortech:

Thanks for this, I like web design

Web design is a great skill to learn.

You could be charging businesses 200k per website 6 months from now.

Simple too to learn if you apply yourself.

I design web sites too in my spare time.

A great framework is to build static HTML sites for local businesses in Nigeria.

They are easy to build. And also low maintenance for the business since they don’t need to be updated.

Don’t build websites for individuals. Target businesses. Businesses have budgets and are willing to invest in what can bring them more money or cut costs.

Here’s a sample of a website I recently completed for an industrial equipment supplier:

http://crownbrossglobal.com

That’s an example of something you can build for businesses and they can pay you handsomely for it.

It doesn’t take any time to learn to do this too. Actually enjoyable sometimes.

If you need help and how to get started, check my signature and reach out to me. I will send you some couple of resources that helped me a lot and hopefully will be of great help to you too.
Re: I Want To Begin Blogging Business by DESTROTECH(m): 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hello friend, blogging aren't easy. You just have to work hard and I we definitely pay off. Blogging pays good cash only if you work harder .
Re: I Want To Begin Blogging Business by DESTROTECH(m): 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
First you need to get website designer to design a good blog for you.

www.destromarkets.ml

Message me on WhatsApp
+2349091870132
Re: I Want To Begin Blogging Business by GrowSeoagency(m): 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hello we can help you with your design, please check out www.grow.com.ng for more information
Re: I Want To Begin Blogging Business by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
Firstly, blogging is not a business.

Blogging is like a hobby, a way of showing the world what you are passionate about.

If you take blogging as a business, then chances are that you might give up or get tired of it.

WordPress is a good cms to set up your blogging website.

You can chat me up to be added to our WordPress support group for a free step by step guild support and advice

WhatsApp me: 07039513857

(1) (Reply)

Derbjobs.com Please Review / Small Web Design Outfit Needs A Proficient Web Developer / How Do I Get Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.