Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Which Is The Best And Cheapest Country To Travel With A Total Budget Of N700k-1m - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Is The Best And Cheapest Country To Travel With A Total Budget Of N700k-1m (1647 Views)

Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m / World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is / What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best And Cheapest Country To Travel With A Total Budget Of N700k-1m by don4mack: 11:27am On Sep 05, 2019
Dear Travelers/traveling agent,

I am looking for a good country to travel for hustling and my budget is between N700k to 1million naira.

Please advice me and give me necessary links to go about applying for the ones i can do via online.
Re: Which Is The Best And Cheapest Country To Travel With A Total Budget Of N700k-1m by Hadampson(m): 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
South Korea

But 700k isn't enough. Hustle for more

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best And Cheapest Country To Travel With A Total Budget Of N700k-1m by KendrickAyomide: 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
Try make am 2mill. Make your options wide small

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best And Cheapest Country To Travel With A Total Budget Of N700k-1m by Ugosample(m): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
don4mack:

I am looking for a good country to travel for hustling and my budget is between N700k to 1million naira.

Please advice me and give me necessary links to go about applying for the ones i can do via online.

what you have is not enough

That is me telling you the truth
Re: Which Is The Best And Cheapest Country To Travel With A Total Budget Of N700k-1m by davodyguy: 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
don4mack:

WHY CAN'[T YOU INVEST THAT MONEY IN NIGERIA AND HUSTLE HERE?
Re: Which Is The Best And Cheapest Country To Travel With A Total Budget Of N700k-1m by omotolaolaitan(m): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
My Brother investing in nigeria is a 50 50 chance [

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best And Cheapest Country To Travel With A Total Budget Of N700k-1m by timmb(m): 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
Re: Which Is The Best And Cheapest Country To Travel With A Total Budget Of N700k-1m by otosa(m): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
timmb:

@ugosample... which Africa country is business friendly,cheap and good standard of living for nigerian. With a capital of 2.5 million
South Africa �� on the way grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best And Cheapest Country To Travel With A Total Budget Of N700k-1m by Ugosample(m): 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2019
timmb:

@ugosample... which Africa country is business friendly,cheap and good standard of living for nigerian. With a capital of 2.5 million

I can speak of ivory coast

the money is okay for a start

but then
You would have to understand and settle down in the terrain first before venturing out.
Abidjan is okay for business
Re: Which Is The Best And Cheapest Country To Travel With A Total Budget Of N700k-1m by Ugosample(m): 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
davodyguy:
WHY CAN'[T YOU INVEST THAT MONEY IN NIGERIA AND HUSTLE HERE?
I know how much I have lost investing in NiggerArea

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best And Cheapest Country To Travel With A Total Budget Of N700k-1m by timmb(m): 8:31am On Sep 11, 2019
Re: Which Is The Best And Cheapest Country To Travel With A Total Budget Of N700k-1m by Phoenixgr: 11:49am On Sep 11, 2019
dubai
Re: Which Is The Best And Cheapest Country To Travel With A Total Budget Of N700k-1m by Frankaka8(m): 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Try make am 2mill. Make your options wide small
more options like......

(1) (Reply)

Japa Is A Goal! / My Trip To Spain Part 2 | Madrid & Toledo / Nigerians Jailed In Dutch 'voodoo Curse' Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.