Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Have You Seen This Awesome Animation From Spoof Animation? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Have You Seen This Awesome Animation From Spoof Animation? (1919 Views)

Throwback: How Many Of These Nollywood Movies Have You Seen? (photos) / Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) / REVIEW: Why #mtvshuga Season 6 Is The Best Nigerian Content I’ve Seen This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen This Awesome Animation From Spoof Animation? by firestar(f): 11:36am On Sep 05, 2019

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Seen This Awesome Animation From Spoof Animation? by firestar(f): 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
Watch the Hero Corp Animation on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SO-UY8X34c

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Seen This Awesome Animation From Spoof Animation? by Strawman: 11:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
firestar:
Watch the Hero Corp Animation on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SO-UY8X34c

I've been searching for this on Nairaland since the day I saw clips from the Lagos comic con. The art style reminds me of classics like Justice League, Justice League Unlimited etc. and one scene even hit us with better animation than those shows. The thing burst my head aswr grin

The animation industry in Nigeria has potential.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Awesome Animation From Spoof Animation? by purples25(f): 10:09am On Sep 27, 2019
Awesome cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Awesome Animation From Spoof Animation? by firestar(f): 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
@Strawman
cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Awesome Animation From Spoof Animation? by firestar(f): 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
For Spoof Fans Only.

Limited space before Monday.

Edit:

Please copy and paste onto your WhatsApp Status.

@naptu2

https:///GhedxGrNYrUJfw8JdfETwl
Re: Have You Seen This Awesome Animation From Spoof Animation? by naptu2: 3:03am On Nov 22, 2019
firestar:
For Spoof Fans Only.

Limited space before Monday.

https:///GhedxGrNYrUJfw8JdfETwl

There's something wrong with the link.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Awesome Animation From Spoof Animation? by firestar(f): 6:56am On Nov 28, 2019
@purples25
@naptu2

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Seen This Awesome Animation From Spoof Animation? by purples25(f): 7:10am On Nov 28, 2019
firestar:
@purples25
@naptu2

why do i live in abuja o, see opportunity. Well, i was one of the first people to comment here cuz i love the animation. Still going to share this with others. Though that training.....to go would make me really happy. Lets see sha. Firestar pls lemme call you later.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Awesome Animation From Spoof Animation? by firestar(f): 11:44am On Nov 28, 2019
purples25:

why do i live in abuja o, see opportunity. Well, i was one of the first people to comment here cuz i love the animation. Still going to share this with others. Though that training.....to go would make me really happy. Lets see sha. Firestar pls lemme call you later.

Sorry for missing your calls Love.
Currently in the studio.
The training is online.
When you register, before 31st December 2019, you get a discount.
The traindemy App can be downloaded on your phone from the Google Playstore.
All trainings should be completed within 6 months from January 2020.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Awesome Animation From Spoof Animation? by purples25(f): 11:51am On Nov 28, 2019
firestar:

Sorry for missing your calls Love. Currently in the studio. The training is online. When you register, before 31st December 2019, you get a discount. The traindemy App can be downloaded on your phone from the Google Playstore. All trainings should be completed within 6 months from January 2020.
Okay, thanks dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Awesome Animation From Spoof Animation? by firestar(f): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2020
Are you qualified to sign up?

2 Shares

Re: Have You Seen This Awesome Animation From Spoof Animation? by firestar(f): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
Apply within.

2 Shares

Re: Have You Seen This Awesome Animation From Spoof Animation? by firestar(f): 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
Re: Have You Seen This Awesome Animation From Spoof Animation? by firestar(f): 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
Apply Now

2 Shares

Re: Have You Seen This Awesome Animation From Spoof Animation? by firestar(f): 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
Apply now.

3 Shares

Re: Have You Seen This Awesome Animation From Spoof Animation? by firestar(f): 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: Have You Seen This Awesome Animation From Spoof Animation? by firestar(f): 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
Less than two hours away.

@naptu2
@Mynd44

3 Shares

Re: Have You Seen This Awesome Animation From Spoof Animation? by firestar(f): 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2021

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Seen This Awesome Animation From Spoof Animation? by firestar(f): 9:23am On Feb 02, 2022
Re: Have You Seen This Awesome Animation From Spoof Animation? by kay9(m): 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
The animation is quite commendable, especially for a Naija startup. I'd suggest better voice-overs though.

Will look forward to the (planned) Aug 2022 Ajaka premiere.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naira Note Featured In Opening Credit Of Money Heist / Movie Series You Must Watch / DOWNLOAD Arrow Se04e02

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.