Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Nigerian Celebrities Reactions To The Xenophobic Attack - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Reactions To The Xenophobic Attack (20206 Views)

#Xenophobic Attack.. MI Abaga Replies Burna Boy / 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack / Hushpuppi Blast SA Celebrities Over Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reactions To The Xenophobic Attack by Danobi5920: 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
Awol1:
Pathetic that most of their reactions were informed by fake news.

But you see eh, these our celebrities get power o. See how their reactions triggered a near revolution.

But for fear of attack from the govt, if these guys lend their voice to revolutionary call, Buhari would be deposed before dawn.
What is fake news?. You didn't see the videos and images or you are a fool ?. I lost family members and friends , and so did thousands of Nigerians . The butchering of Nigerians out of envy in south Africa is everywhere. We cannot move around their cities without armed guards and you are saying fake news?. undecided. Unpatriotic dunce .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reactions To The Xenophobic Attack by Jasseyfrd(m): 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
WE ARE THE GIANT OF AFRICA...GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reactions To The Xenophobic Attack by Godwin2am(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
BACK TO THE STUDIO LETS MAKE MUSIC OUT OF THIS SA XENOPHOBIA. LET THIS MUSICAL MESSAGE HEAL OUR HEART.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reactions To The Xenophobic Attack by IloveToMess: 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
Mikkystorm:
If Country good, who go go sought?
Best Comment.
Best comment my dear no mind that loose dog that is talkhng trash about davido's comment. For me Wizkid did not even make any reasonable comment cos at this time we need people who would take a stand not some diplomatic nonsense talks that lack direction.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reactions To The Xenophobic Attack by kingjrofficial(m): 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
Let dem blow this trumpet cry
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reactions To The Xenophobic Attack by Topvoice: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
Banky, ASA, oluwa burna nice speech
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reactions To The Xenophobic Attack by zubydave(m): 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
freethinker01:
How about Zlatan Ibile, that dumb Mofo?
grin grin grin zlatan o! (If truly na him)
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reactions To The Xenophobic Attack by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
Why is shaggi own not included..
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reactions To The Xenophobic Attack by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
Teejayphillip:
Smh for suegbe wey call emsef MI.... So e get mouth to apologise after spilling rubbish outta his mouth.

The one wey weak me pass nah dat one of Tuface. Instead of facing the message nah Husppuppy e dey follow throw yarns.

Time go reach nah unah go dey listen to unah music...

So far Ebenezer Obey,Sunny Ade, Orlando Owor, Fela, Lucky dude album still dey,I don’t give a bleep bout ur music.

If our leaders are being truthful to themselves we won’t be in dis mess.

MAY GOD HEAL OUR LAND

I swear, you be winch oh

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reactions To The Xenophobic Attack by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
No IGBO celebrity in Nigeria!!!!! Where are phyno, flavour, donjazzy, Psquare reactions?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reactions To The Xenophobic Attack by Miaraka: 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
Danobi5920:

What is fake news?. You didn't see the videos and images or you are a fool ?. I lost family members and friends , and so did thousands of Nigerians . The butchering of Nigerians out of envy in south Africa is everywhere. We cannot move around their cities without armed guards and you are saying fake news?. undecided. Unpatriotic dunce .
Butchering of Nigerians by whom? Most of your people are butchered in Nigerian criminal and cultist wars hear in South Africa. We've telling you this but you keeping screeming to the roof that we are killing your people. Maybe if you hear it from your Consul General it'll ring a bell. Find hereunder a link that .might help to extricate xenophobia from your head and sober you up.
"Why Nigerians are killing one another in South Africa – Godwin Adama, Nigeria’s Consul General in Johannesburg - TheCitizen - It's all about you
http:///230e3406e838258_za

Download Now
https:///share"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reactions To The Xenophobic Attack by Danobi5920: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
Miaraka:

Butchering of Nigerians by whom? Most of your people are butchered in Nigerian criminal and cultist wars hear in South Africa. We've telling you this but you keeping screeming to the roof that we are killing your people. Maybe if you hear it from your Consul General it'll ring a bell. Find hereunder a link that .might help to extricate xenophobia from your head and sober you up.
"Why Nigerians are killing one another in South Africa – Godwin Adama, Nigeria’s Consul General in Johannesburg - TheCitizen - It's all about you
http:///230e3406e838258_za

Download Now
https:///share"

Stop spreading propaganda here you damn fool. I have lost 5 family members already , leave me to mourn you devil .
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reactions To The Xenophobic Attack by Solidkay(m): 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
Too bad,
But I love the approach bankyw gave to the issue.

Let love lead.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reactions To The Xenophobic Attack by Typhoonsbane: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
Awol1:

Did you mean "Essence"?

Don't talk the philosophy you don't know, men.

You asking me if i meant Essence shows how unintelligent you are,an average mind would know that was autocorrect.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reactions To The Xenophobic Attack by Starhearts: 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
Someone is having SEX right now
Despite all problems we are facing in this country.
They are even adding styles.
Some pple re heartless.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reactions To The Xenophobic Attack by KingWarri: 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
Awol1:
Pathetic that most of their reactions were informed by fake news.

But you see eh, these our celebrities get power o. See how their reactions triggered a near revolution.

But for fear of attack from the govt, if these guys lend their voice to revolutionary call, Buhari would be deposed before dawn.

A clear indication that the Nigerian masses respect celebrities more than the government...
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reactions To The Xenophobic Attack by KingWarri: 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
Starhearts:
Someone is having SEX right now
Despite all problems we are facing in this country.
They are even adding styles.
Some pple re heartless.

Talking from experience Ok now I understand.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reactions To The Xenophobic Attack by KingWarri: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
Stevecovey:
No IGBO celebrity in Nigeria!!!!! Where are phyno, flavour, donjazzy, Psquare reactions?

Face your government not celebrities.... They not the government.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reactions To The Xenophobic Attack by freethinker01: 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
zubydave:
grin grin grin zlatan o! (If truly na him)
go to twitter and see how he disgraced his whole generation, was even singing who English EPP?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reactions To The Xenophobic Attack by Teejayphillip(m): 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
condemn:

I swear, you be winch oh

Baba Wetin I do nah grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reactions To The Xenophobic Attack by Chieugene73: 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
Mikkystorm:
Best Comment.
Mikkystorm:
Best Comment.
Mikkystorm:
Best Comment.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reactions To The Xenophobic Attack by Chieugene73: 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
Davido’s comment is the best. “If country good truly who go go south”

(1) (2) (Reply)

That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) / Eniola Badmus Sign Multi-million Naira Deal With Western Lotto (Photos) / DoubleChris: Chris Adah & Obaoye's White Wedding (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.