Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

What's The Diff Between Working In A Company, With A Company And For A Company. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What's The Diff Between Working In A Company, With A Company And For A Company. (339 Views)

A Company Director At 29, How Adetola Durojaiye Rose To The Top In Five Years / Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. / Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Diff Between Working In A Company, With A Company And For A Company. by smartxyz(m): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
Please I need a detailed clarification on the three terms.
Sometimes one doesn't even know when to apply them.
For example, I hear most people say "I work in chevron", "I work with chevron" and " I work for chevron".

So please I want to know the difference between them and when to apply them.

Thank you.
Re: What's The Diff Between Working In A Company, With A Company And For A Company. by Denikayan: 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
In Chevron- You are a staff in Chevron.

For Chevron- You are a contractual resource outsourced to Chevron

With Chevron- You are a registered company/resource working inline with Chevron. You not a staff of chevron in this case.

(1) (Reply)

. / Work From Home Job Opportunity -- ONLINE SALE CONSULTANT / PUBLIC RELATION (PR) As A Professional Course To Study In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.