Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend (80824 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by Busy001: 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
We have never thought we would live to see the day when Davido would talk about settling down. But this magical (and very mysterious) young woman has apparently worked her charm on the star.

We can already hear the wedding bells ringing in the distance. So we should definitely talk about the person who stole Davido’s heart. Here are few things you should know about her:

· Chioma Avril Rowland was born May 1, 1995. She comes from Imo State from a family of Seventh-day Adventists and she has a sister by the name of Jennifer, who is a fashion designer. Chioma often models her sister’s creations and looks beautiful while doing it.

· Chioma was an Economics student of Babcock University. She was supposed to graduate a few years back not until Davido appeared in her life.

· She has proven to be a great cook as she has shown the world her cooking skills through her Instagram page (@thechefchi). She seems to be more interested in the Nigerian cuisine, so Davido must be a lucky man, eating all of that deliciousness.

· Chioma and Davido met at Babcock University as Davido was a student from Babcock University in the Department of Music. It turns out that the two have known each other for over five years. Davido has had a thing going on with Chioma even before he met his baby mamas.

· She came into limelight after being spotted with the popular musician on several occasions including family events.

· Davido made his relationship with Chioma official after he surprised her with an expensive car on her 23rd birthday with the plate number tagged Assurance the title of one his song which he dedicated to her.

· She has featured in his popular song video ‘Assurance,’ which was the talk of the town. Recently on his Instagram page he revealed that he featured her on his new song video, which is yet to be released.

· She is a brand ambassador for Sapphire Scents with other top celebrities and other big brands.

· Chioma is said to be very supportive of Davido’s career and helps feed his entire team when she needs to.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/nine-things-you-should-know-about-davidos-girlfriend-chioma/amp/

10 Likes

Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by Busy001: 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2019

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by luvme0702: 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
Their lives, their business. Good for both of them, though.

35 Likes

Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by LarryBee1k: 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2019

44 Likes

Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by Austineva(m): 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
Love is truly a beautiful thing. Don't get it twisted

10 Likes

Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2019

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by materialproject: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
She is a girl
Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by materialproject: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
She likes Davido for Now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by DrNueLpureHoney: 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ok ooo

He who finds a wife finds a good thing, And obtains favor from the Lord....I wish them all the Best..

My people, it yOu need pure original hOney... Call or whatsapp me on 0809215 1959

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by drips8(m): 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
10: She's a nairaland FP regular

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
Like for that poster above asking for help, share for the actual story of this thread......

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by IdioticNLmods: 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
Bloggers don start

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by Denikayan: 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
She is the 4th baby mama in Davido's life

6 Likes

Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
grin this op just repeated the same thing over and over again, but the last line got me rotflmao grin I really hope their marriage last, I really hope, we've seen more lovebirds here on nairaland,marriage is not like courtship, davido that is still a full time musician, I can imagine how many times chioma would sleep alone,well money dey cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by channel3310(m): 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
Issokay
Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by hypertension(m): 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
[quote author=adajiboyy post=81958524] Good evening dear nairalanders. I am ashamed that I am doing this and tears is dropping down my cheeks as I write this but this is my last resolve or else I could end it tonight and just go rest and meet my folks. This is the second time I am coming here on nairaland to do this shameful and despicable thing but I have no option now. I Iost my j
Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by Carlyboi(m): 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
Unto say she be Wetin?lol this mumu bloggers self!

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by Kultee(f): 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
angry
Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by PapaAdanna: 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
So this gal is now a case study

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by babyfaceafrica: 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
ok..so she refused to graduate because she is dating Davido?...is that even wise?

9 Likes

Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by Monvicday(m): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
How that one take concern me.
Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by UdyOgwoUde(m): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
Igbo Amaka

Davido really sees what FFK saw

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by femtex007(m): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
Everything na news for nairaland
Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
Maybe the nine things will help the person below me
Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by nrexzy: 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
Which department of music?
Make una make una research well oo...
Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by chiefolododo(m): 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
It has nothing to do with xenophobic attack in SA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by doggedfighter(f): 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
grin grin
Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by MobilityExpress: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
M

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS / Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married / Daniella Okeke Sets Her Instagram Page Private Over Apostle Suleman's Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.