Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,860 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

BBN: Some Of Our Girls Came Into The House With Vibrator - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBN: Some Of Our Girls Came Into The House With Vibrator (2155 Views)

Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island / Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things / Wofai Fada Tired Of Using A Vibrator? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBN: Some Of Our Girls Came Into The House With Vibrator by burtech: 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
Venita just revealed that she has vibrator and she also went further to describe how the object look like. She told Omashola that some of her colleagues in the house also came with vibrator.

Re: BBN: Some Of Our Girls Came Into The House With Vibrator by Oyindidi(f): 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
grin grin
Re: BBN: Some Of Our Girls Came Into The House With Vibrator by rapboss(m): 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
I knew right from time that she's a lesbian!!!
Re: BBN: Some Of Our Girls Came Into The House With Vibrator by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
rapboss:
I knew right from time that she's a lesbian!!!

So some one that uses a vibrator is a lesbian.

1 Like

Re: BBN: Some Of Our Girls Came Into The House With Vibrator by rapboss(m): 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
pickatyou:

So some one that uses a vibrator is a lesbian.
I don't blame you Sha...
Re: BBN: Some Of Our Girls Came Into The House With Vibrator by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
So all those silent moments tacha usually spends under her duvets are with a badass vibrator....hmmm

Re: BBN: Some Of Our Girls Came Into The House With Vibrator by burtech: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
lol grin
BOOOMNAIJA:
So all those silent moments tacha usually spends under her duvets are with a badass vibrator....hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Welcomes New Baby, Meet Aeko Catori Brown! / BRIGHTO BIRTHDAY Party With Erica , Kiddwaya,laycon, Nengi,ozo,(video) / Grandma Celebrates 70th Birthday With Awesome Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.