Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,444 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! (31148 Views)

Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? / What Literature Books Did You Read In School? / Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Onyi22(f): 8:36am On Sep 06, 2019
How to get big butt n big breasts by princess shugy
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Asquare84(m): 8:36am On Sep 06, 2019
the concubine by elechi amadi

1 Like

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Dobson43: 8:37am On Sep 06, 2019
bjbjbj:
My favorite

No likes. This book formed the mindset of the world richest investor
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by toprealman: 8:38am On Sep 06, 2019
onlinetomola:

Hard copy. PDF format is not available yet I guess.
Gi to Google....type book name and put PDF. It is available bro
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by toprealman: 8:41am On Sep 06, 2019
I am certain that 95% of people mentioning the Bible have not even read a complete chapter from beginning to the end let alone a complete book.

3 Likes

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by mumumugu(m): 8:42am On Sep 06, 2019
harsysky:
The War of Art.

Some may think I meant "Art of War" by sun tzu, no, no
Resistance, the enemy of creativity
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by toprealman: 8:43am On Sep 06, 2019
Onyi22:
How to get big butt n big breasts by princess shugy
You are dirty
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by drajjay: 8:43am On Sep 06, 2019
The autobiography of malcom X.
Holy Bible.
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 06, 2019
MKULTRA:
Mein kampf 1925 by Adolf Hitler

This guy was right after all,
All what he did was for the deep love he had for his country cry

But as they say "history is written by the victors"

What country?

Hitler was Austrian and not German.

Such books carry a sentence of 5 yrs or more in Germany if you are found with one. They have been illegal for yrs until now.

To believe in the ideologies of Hitler is like believing in the ideologies of Alistair Crowley.

And these men let themselves be possessed by Dark Forces.

Same kind of forces let in by Lady Gaga and other hollywood celebrities. That's why they all practice sorcery and witchcraft that eventually leads to destruction.

Dig deeper in your research. I admire your quest for knowledge but be careful what you expose your mind to for the mind decides what actions enrich or defile the body.

I once dated a granddaughter of a senior officer of the Third Reich. A senior SSS soldier who changed his name after the world war to stay low key and became a doctor in Horticultural science. A very good one! He died and I visited his home. You don't wanna know the things i saw.

These dudes practiced incest, mass murder, mutilation and worse acts of the devil than you can imagine. And their families always end up miserable with all the unlimited blood money left behind.

Most shocking of all was the Human Face Trophies that he kept as souvenirs. These were faces torn off the bodies of men they killed at war, concentration camps, expeditions etc.

This book was part of his stash of many others. I don't even wanna delve into his arsenal and demonic possessions.

My first night in his house in Munich, I felt his presence in the living room. I knew because i had goosebumps and the oxygen on my right side was blocked like a figure standing before me was in between. With closed eyes, sleep was impossible and movements were evident. I ran the hell out and begged to sleep in the same room as his daughter.

Don't even wanna tell you about his family. Just do your research about the Horticultural Doctor in Munich that sold his house to the German govt to use as a public library till this day.

So brother, discard anything to do with the writings of Hitler or any one from the Third Reich.

You should explore via google how spells were cast on records in major record companies before they were released to the public. The CEOs would take them into a secret room and cast spells to release forces or entities to the listener. Don't believe me? Google it. This dates far back as the 70's.

Ever heard of the ouiji board game?

Well my friend, thread carefully. God speed!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Celebsnews: 8:48am On Sep 06, 2019
catwalq:
The Alchemist
Richest man in Babylon
Attitude is everything.
The Rules series ; Rules of work,love, life.
Angels and Demons

Attitude is Everything and Richest man in Babylon are the bomb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Revolva(m): 8:48am On Sep 06, 2019
Lolly ...nackson and dauda the sexiest guy

1 Like

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Preshob(m): 8:49am On Sep 06, 2019
Outis:

I'll do you one better.
Join this exclusive book group on Telegram. You will be spoilt for choice.
Search "ebookgallery" on Telegram.
Alright thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Smalliegirl: 8:50am On Sep 06, 2019
Vulcanheph:
The da Vinci code by dan brown.

The art of war by sun tzu

The secret (i Can't remember the author)

These three books changed my perspective of life.

The Secret - Rhonda Byrne
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by wale2020: 8:51am On Sep 06, 2019
7 habits of highly effective people. Steven Covey
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by BitmapStudios: 8:51am On Sep 06, 2019
Art of War by Tzu Sun
The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli
Histories by Herodotus
The Holy Bible.
cool
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Gbengar07: 8:52am On Sep 06, 2019
Think and grow rich
Pride and prejudice
The native son
Pls if you are willing to share more interesting and motivational book
gbengar07@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 06, 2019
catwalq:
The Alchemist
Richest man in Babylon
Attitude is everything.
The Rules series ; Rules of work,love, life.
Angels and Demons

Local man salutes you. The alchemist built me. Paulo Coelho is my all time greatest." If you want something, the whole universe conspires to help you achieve it"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by niyidenrele: 8:53am On Sep 06, 2019
The Art of Seduction
48 laws of power
The power of influence
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Celebsnews: 8:54am On Sep 06, 2019
Judybash93:
The 48 laws of power

The God delusion

Mastery

The art of seduction

I love The art of seduction...

1 Like

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by cutegentility(m): 8:55am On Sep 06, 2019
Outis:

I actually got it from this book group on Telegram.

"ebookgallery"

Alright thanks, I will try to join the channel.

1 Like

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by hopefulLandlord: 8:55am On Sep 06, 2019
Tallesty1:
The Subtle Art Of Not Giving a Fvck

Ah I see you're a man of culture
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by frontlinePM(m): 8:55am On Sep 06, 2019
ROAD TO VICTORIA ISLAND - Oyewale Tunji Suraj (JARUS)
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Celebsnews: 8:56am On Sep 06, 2019
sauceEEP:
Concubine by Elechi Amadi lipsrsealed

Lazy person angry
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by shagamite: 8:56am On Sep 06, 2019
[quote author=Preshob post=81966285]

Please can i get it sir?? Preciouscyno6063@gmail.com
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by cutegentility(m): 8:57am On Sep 06, 2019
derbykol:
I read that number 1 in my first year,the book really aided my relationship with people especially unknown ones.

Alright thanks a lot.

I will try to read it.
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Preshob(m): 8:58am On Sep 06, 2019
[quote author=shagamite post=81968782][/quote]
Ok bro
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by cutegentility(m): 8:58am On Sep 06, 2019
harsysky:

Steven Pressfield

Alright, Nice one
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by WalkerMichael(m): 8:58am On Sep 06, 2019
Dehveed:
Thanks for sharing this. I thought the habit of reading books is a lost one already. Each time I meet people and ask them if they read books, what I hear breaks my heart. While reading isn't for everyone, if you want to go far in life, you must be willing to commit to at least one book per month.

Having said that, here is a glimpse of my e-library (most of my books are ebooks). I am willing to share with anyone who's interested. Just hit me up on WhatsApp +2348132106144.

David.

WONDERFUL COLLECTION BROOO!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Digitiminimi: 8:59am On Sep 06, 2019
The Holy Qur'an

1 Like

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Smalliegirl: 8:59am On Sep 06, 2019
The Science of Getting Rich - Wallace Wattles
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by cutegentility(m): 9:00am On Sep 06, 2019
pimper24:
John Mason's Know Your Limit Ignore It.
It's a book that made much impact on me.

How I wish I could have time to read all these books.

Nice recommendation.
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 06, 2019
The Rules of Love, The Rules of Wealth, The Rules of Work etc
- Richard Templar

Anyone can do it! - Duncan Bannantyne

Screw it, Lets Do It - Richard Branson

Winning - Jack Welch

The Art of Deal - Donald Trump, Tony Schartwz

Think Big and Kick Ass - Donald Trump

How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be - Jack Canfield

The Audacity of Hope - Barack Obama

GEORGE FOREMAN'S GUIDE TO LIFE: How to Get up off the Canvas When Life Knocks You Down - George Foreman

The Book of Proverbs (KJV) - King Solomon

These books changed my life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

New Story: 'anini Reloaded' By Ayis Eliboy / Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books / Horror In Two Sentences..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.