Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,925 members, 7,803,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma (49136 Views)

Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures / Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by Kultee(f): 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
hmmm
Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by afroniger: 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
Davido has been saying a lot of childish things lately.

3 Likes

Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by lifestyle1(m): 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by Sapphire94: 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
Pack and go to your papa grin
Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by lereinter(m): 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
Why should someone be happy having random babies from different women

3 Likes

Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by Kultee(f): 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
Duru009:
When a man finds peace with a woman, he will do everything possible to marry you !
peace
.as in
watched videos which shows chioma is Ill tempered
better when a man finds love in a woman he will do everything possible to marry her
Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by ZikZikZik: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
Wizkid right now

Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by Denikayan: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
SugarMuffin:
No be you open legs for him grin grin but seriously davido bleeped up, why would you call your unborn child special when you have two kids already, with two different mothers oo, what if the two women come together and plan for chioma and her baby undecided chioma does not even know what she's getting herself into, marrying a guy with two baby mamas?? grin they will continue to get involved with davido and I hope she will be able to Condone anything that comes with it. Like they say, money solves everything but not all things sad Davido shouldn't have uttered that statement, he just showed us his other kids are bastards while the one coming is his main child, I pity the poor kids sad

3! There is one in Ibadan!

2 Likes

Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by Gbengar07: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
Watin concern me concern chicken don born�

1 Like

Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by IdioticNLmods: 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lugianostar:
Some artist are just busy causing uprising in these country.

Who will marry Sophia momodu and these Amanda you have abandon? It is me or Oshomole who is busy wrecking APC ship?
Do you want to marry the chioma he has bleeped countless time? undecided
Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
Denikayan:

Really grin she's going to learn soon, marriage is not like courtship at all, she can't tame davido, but davido is going to tame her grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by sowilli: 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
Denikayan:
Young chap will feel the travails of polygamy!

Tuface was lucky because he fvcked ladies who had brains.

Unlike Davido that is just fvcking beauty without brains liabilities.

His family will be trending on twitter every month with the ladies he has involved with.

And one FACT am certain of is that "This is not the last of Davido! He is still going to explore and settle for the real woman when he is grown-up
No man is ever lucky with polygamy in this present age.

2 Likes

Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
Denikayan:

That's the one using Kemi Olunloyo to fight him.
Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by Nature8(m): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
godwinkessi:
Davido too love this Chioma. I’ve never seen any man love and adore a woman this much. Talk more a celebrity who knows he can knack every girl in Africa and probably in the whole world

cheesy
Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by MobilityExpress: 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
SammieLowkey:
shocked shocked
Women get mind sha.. How can you get pregnant for someone with two baby mamas already. . I fear who no fear women

Money and fame of course. If Davido wasn't so rich and famous, she would have left. But money and fame can make a woman be wife number 80 and she won't mind sef grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by Denikayan: 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

That's the one using Kemi Olunloyo to fight him.

Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by omoadeleye(m): 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
Illegitimate child

1 Like

Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by Legendguru: 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
ohhh
Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by Amudeneogu: 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
fire on the mounting
Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by sonnie10: 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
Davido, if you are reading this, one advice;
Never say any of your child is more special than the other.
Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
The other two baby mamas have been hoping what happed to them will happen to Chioma...but God pass them.......they won’t be able to sleep for the next 3 weeks...

I just don’t understand why either of them have not started dating since to move the on... they are hoping one night stand/fling will turn to marriage....some women are very funny..

Man who had to do DNA test before believing he’s the owner of ur child will never love u or the child, he’s just playing reponsible father by default

Chioma I hail u oooo

5 Likes

Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by Sterope(f): 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ode! cheesy

The sin you commit against your own child.
Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by Lugianostar(m): 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
IdioticNLmods:

Do you want to marry the chioma he has bleeped countless time? undecided

Hmmmmm!!!

How are we sure he will marry Chioma?

Another baby mama uploading!!!

Our ladies should be wise to know that not all the glitters is gold. It shouldn't be the money but someone that will appreciate and bring endless joy and happiness

1 Like

Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
SugarMuffin:
No be you open legs for him grin grin but seriously davido bleeped up, why would you call your unborn child special when you have two kids already, with two different mothers oo, what if the two women come together and plan for chioma and her baby undecided chioma does not even know what she's getting herself into, marrying a guy with two baby mamas?? grin they will continue to get involved with davido and I hope she will be able to Condone anything that comes with it. Like they say, money solves everything but not all things sad Davido shouldn't have uttered that statement, he just showed us his other kids are bastards while the one coming is his main child, I pity the poor kids sad

Man who had to do DNA test before believing he’s the owner of ur child will never love u or the child, he’s just playing reponsible father by default...of course Chioma’s child will be more special to him... that’s natural for men.... U are right though that he shouldn’t say that openly... but it doesn’t really matter cos he will eventually say so by actions... is that not the same with wizkid... he shows he loves jada pollock’s son more than the remaining two sons though he ddnt say so openly
Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by Reelmii: 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
well.... if truly chioma is pregnant then i can see why he is marrying her

because, in igbo land, wen a girl gives birth outside wedlock, the child belongs to the girl's family meaning that the child will bear ROLAND and not ADELEKE which is what i know david will not like...

yoruba dont have that kind of culture and that is why baby mama is free for them

1 Like

Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by Tareq1105: 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first sad

I wish Davido all the best but he should try to curtail how he talks about his family.

All his children are created by God and are special.

Davido na small boy. Olorun ko ni je ko ri ija awon obinrin.
Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lugianostar:

Hmmmmm!!!

How are we sure he will marry Chioma?

Another baby mama uploading!!!

Our ladies should be wise to know that not all the glitters is gold. It shouldn't be the money but someone that will appreciate and bring endless joy and happiness

This one that is glittering might not be gold, but it’s manageable....

Come!!! Which one is endless joy and happiness?have u seen such a situation before?? Is Davido taking her to heaven..

guyyyyy!!!!........

1 Like

Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by Ugosample(m): 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Man who had to do DNA test before believing he’s the owner of ur child will never love u or the child, he’s just playing reponsible father by default...of course Chioma’s child will be more special to him... that’s natural for men.... U are right though that he shouldn’t say that openly... but it doesn’t really matter cos he will eventually say so by actions... is that not the same with wizkid... he shows he loves jada pollock’s son more than the remaining two sons though he ddnt say so openly

That is what a lot of these fish brain women dont get...

the way a man will relate with his child depends to a GREAT EXTENT the relationship and rapport he has with the mother.

Accidental discharge and corner corner can never be like the one you planted by yourself pre meditated

Lai lai

women here will come for my head
but that is the truth
make una dey use una sense

4 Likes

Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by Ugosample(m): 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
Reelmii:
well.... if truly chioma is pregnant then i can see why he is marrying her

because, in igbo land, wen a girl gives birth outside wedlock, the child belongs to the girl's family meaning that the child will bear ROLAND and not ADELEKE which is what i know david will not like...

yoruba dont have that kind of culture and that is why baby mama is free for them

It was a question of when and not IF for David and Chioma

Pregnancy or no pregnancy

And besides
That surname story you are talking is not applicable in 2019.
it's a relic of the past
Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by Reelmii: 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ugosample:

It was a question of when and not IF for David and Chioma

Pregnancy or no pregnancy

And besides
That surname story you are talking is not applicable in 2019.
it's a relic of the past
maybe it is in the past in ur side, but for my place, it is still very much in practice even in my family

so lets say i am speaking for myself alone... but e still dey happen
Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
1StopRudeness:

SMH, I just pity those poor children, see what their mother caused? Imagine living their lives without their father, because once he's married to chioma, he's going to limit the way he sees them before chioma starts accusing him of dating their mothers grin because once he marries her, insecurity would set in definitely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Moves Into New Home In Lagos (Photos) / Efe Congratulates Miracle With His Own Photo, Fans React / Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.