Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,974 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

I Want To Kill My five months old South African Male Boerboel - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Want To Kill My five months old South African Male Boerboel (2813 Views)

Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) / Pure South African Male Boerboel Puppies For Sale / I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Kill My five months old South African Male Boerboel by oneman2k7: 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
My crazy no reach that level, I no go kill u my sweet bobo. I love u die, I no go xenophobia u . u are one of the things I appreciated so much in this world. Nobody go kill u for me boy

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Kill My five months old South African Male Boerboel by judgementyard(m): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
The dog take style resemble ekuke.
Cute grin

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Kill My five months old South African Male Boerboel by oneman2k7: 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
d
Re: I Want To Kill My five months old South African Male Boerboel by Sirmuel1(m): 2:21am On Sep 07, 2019
judgementyard:
The dog take style resemble ekuke.
Cute grin

Na so their color be

1 Like

Re: I Want To Kill My five months old South African Male Boerboel by judgementyard(m): 8:10am On Sep 07, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Na so their color be
I know,was just joking grin
Re: I Want To Kill My five months old South African Male Boerboel by MrrKay(m): 11:53am On Sep 07, 2019
Wow!! Same Age with my Female Boerboel.
Re: I Want To Kill My five months old South African Male Boerboel by AmadeusCho: 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
Cary on marafuka
Re: I Want To Kill My five months old South African Male Boerboel by vincentjk(m): 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
MrrKay:
Wow!!
Same Age with my Female Boerboel.

Did he state the dog's age?
Re: I Want To Kill My five months old South African Male Boerboel by MrrKay(m): 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
Check the Topic Bro.
Re: I Want To Kill My five months old South African Male Boerboel by oneman2k7: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
@5 months 3weeks
Re: I Want To Kill My five months old South African Male Boerboel by oneman2k7: 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
cutie
Re: I Want To Kill My five months old South African Male Boerboel by oneman2k7: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
sleeping mood activated

1 Like

Re: I Want To Kill My five months old South African Male Boerboel by akinjuly77(m): 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
OP, you did not buy a Pure BB, by all standard his not near to the breed.

See my 8 weeks BB and compare it to yours.

However, it's nice to see that you are taking good care of him and you love him.

Re: I Want To Kill My five months old South African Male Boerboel by agboedeh: 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
akinjuly77:
OP, you did not buy a Pure BB, by all standard his not near to the breed.

See my 8 weeks BB and compare it to yours.

However, it's nice to see that you are taking good care of him and you love him.

wat do u feed him.
try to reduce the amt of food...he looks obese.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Kill My five months old South African Male Boerboel by akinjuly77(m): 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
agboedeh:
wat do u feed him.
try to reduce the amt of food...he looks obese.

LOL, his as fit as any other dog in our pack, he also joins the rest of the pack in the morning exercise.
Re: I Want To Kill My five months old South African Male Boerboel by Simplecity(m): 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
oneman2k7:
My crazy no reach that level, I no go kill u my sweet bobo. I love u die, I no go xenophobia u my Frod. u are one of the things I appreciated so much in this world. Nobody go kill u for me boy
you sure say no be ekuke be dis??
Re: I Want To Kill My five months old South African Male Boerboel by oneman2k7: 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
Simplecity:
you sure say no be ekuke be dis??

Abeg swerve
Re: I Want To Kill My five months old South African Male Boerboel by oneman2k7: 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
An obese dog is a sign of bad health by all standard. This does not guarantee it purity

1 Like

Re: I Want To Kill My five months old South African Male Boerboel by Simplecity(m): 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
oneman2k7:

Abeg swerve
grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Kill My five months old South African Male Boerboel by akinjuly77(m): 10:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
oneman2k7:
An obese dog is a sign of bad health by all standard. This does not guarantee it purity

He does not have obesity and his as fit as any of pack of dogs.

However physically looking at the two dogs which one fits into the breed standards ? That's the point i made.
Re: I Want To Kill My five months old South African Male Boerboel by Ragman: 2:19am On Oct 31, 2019
oneman2k7:

That dog looks obese to you?
Re: I Want To Kill My five months old South African Male Boerboel by vincentjk(m): 9:26am On Oct 31, 2019
oneman2k7:

You don't call it obese at this stage because a boerboel puppy should look fleshy, my boerboel pup isn't as fleshy as this guy but he's a pedigree still. Purity sometimes isn't by looks but by knowing the history of the dog

Your dog looks cool but isn't a pure breed, I'm happy you love him
Re: I Want To Kill My five months old South African Male Boerboel by agboedeh: 10:28am On Oct 31, 2019
vincentjk:

You don't call it obese at this stage because a boerboel puppy should look fleshy, my boerboel pup isn't as fleshy as this guy but he's a pedigree still. Purity sometimes isn't by looks but by knowing the history of the dog

Your dog looks cool but isn't a pure breed, I'm happy you love him
I actually thought he was obese
Re: I Want To Kill My five months old South African Male Boerboel by vincentjk(m): 11:03am On Oct 31, 2019
agboedeh:
I actually thought he was obese

He's just a well fed pup besides the owner said he's active so that's not really obesity
Re: I Want To Kill My five months old South African Male Boerboel by agboedeh: 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
vincentjk:

He's just a well fed pup besides the owner said he's active so that's not really obesity
kk

(1) (Reply)

Aba Dog Walk 2017 / R / Cane Corso Puppies For Sale (mastiff Family)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.