Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family (51692 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus / Cyril Stober Retires From NTA / Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by WNRblog: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
American popstar and rapper, Nicki Minaj, has left many fans and followers in shock after she announced that she will be retiring from the music scene to start her family.

Earlier, the rapper dropped a bomb in the world of hip hop today. She went to Twitter to announce her retirement.

We have all heard the rumors by now that Nicki Minaj is married to Kenneth Petty, who was notably convicted in 94′ for attempted rape of a 16-year old.

That didn’t make Minaj love him any less apparently, she announced today that she is retiring for music for the sole purpose to start a family with Mr. Petty.

Her tweet read:

I’ve decided to retire & have my family. I know you guys are happy now. To my fans, keep reppin me, do it til da death of me, X in the box cuz ain’t nobody checkin me. Love you for LIFE.

The fans of Onika Tanya Maraj, known professionally as Nicki Minaj, a Trinidad and Tobago-born rapper, who are unhappy with her decision have reacted to the announcement.

http://igberetvnews.com/965740/fans-reacts-after-nicki-minaj-announced-shes-retiring-music-to-start-a-family/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by WNRblog: 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2019

1 Share

Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by amBlessing(f): 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
Am gonna miss her

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by DrNueLpureHoney: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
I love her

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by LearnITsmash(m): 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
All na format when music is not selling as it used to sell, woman go back to the studio and drop more dope tracks because I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH undecided

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by Bluezy13(m): 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
Oh noooo.... Maka why ??

She should have waited one more year na... I was planning to marry her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by TheSourcerer: 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
Sips bread *

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ok
Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by Prettiedame: 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
Sounds sarcastic.

"I know you guys are happy now"

Meaning they have been asking her the marriage question.

7 Likes

Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by Sirvolga(m): 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
And how does that affect the price of GARI in the market

12 Likes

Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by point5: 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
Retired oloshi best for her...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by wiseone28: 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hope she won't retire from Instagram

2 Likes

Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by immortalityk: 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
Good ridance to bad rubbish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
Anyone who appreciates good music would agree with me when I say; Nicki Minaj is only a noice maker and a stripper... If not how insane this world is becoming, which better song she don sing wey she wan retire?

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
See what Cardi B has done.

Few months back, I was arguing with a female friend who is huge fan of Nicki Minaj.

I told her that Cardi B is here to stay because of the forces that have bought into her project. Most of these forces just wanna spite Nicki.

But my friend gave me long list of those who have come and gone, like Iggy and others but I told her to chill.

See it now! I'm sure the performance of Megatron which is her latest single must have proven to Nicki that she's losing the battle.

Smart babe chose to leave when she still has little ovation.

But respect to her for being able to break the strangle hold of men in the rap genre in the American music industry.

Good luck to her in her future endeavors!

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by ArmaniUhuru: 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nicki is rich and famous, but she knows family is everything. While some poverty stricken bitches will be parading themselves as feminists on/offline.

Nice one baby girl.

137 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by Prinwhite: 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nice one
Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by chudez0147(m): 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
How does that stop Xenophobia
I wonder the kind of family you're about to start..
Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by Badmanlalajoshi(m): 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nicki don't mind them, come let's plan our future together
Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by Hotzone(m): 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
Olosho no be work

2 Likes

Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by temmypotter(m): 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
Slowpokes everywhere on this forum

How you'd know?

Anyone quick to comment "olosho" and or similar colloquialisms on this thread is one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by naijadrivablog: 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
With fake IDI NLA
Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by Prinwhite: 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hm
Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by GoldChest(m): 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
Family is everything
Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by keryj(f): 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
Then next five years she is coming back to like host the biggest show in the world. Because her fans miss her, tickets will become the most scarce thing to get in the world

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by drips8(m): 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
Cardi b right now

12 Likes

Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by Carlyboi(m): 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nicki Minaj one of the best that ever did it pink Friday was Dope and really Tight!

5 Likes

Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by nattty(m): 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
South Africans caused this cry
Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
Are you kidding me
She ditched safaree accusing him of being after her money but this guy eeh, ex convict with no source of livelihood wow.
I hope she knows what she is doing.
My best female artist will always be Rihanna dou

4 Likes

Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
no Nikki, not now. I want to invite u to perform on my wedding day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shina Peller With 6 Gorgeous Ladies (Photo) / Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) / Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.