Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Xenophobia: Killing Of Nigerians In SA Will Bring About Proportional Development - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobia: Killing Of Nigerians In SA Will Bring About Proportional Development (389 Views)

Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) / Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack / Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Killing Of Nigerians In SA Will Bring About Proportional Development by martphreak(m): 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
A Facebook user by name Mayor Akpoghor has sparked serious outrage by her recent outburst on Facebook justifying the deaths of Nigerians in south Africa.. read her post n screenshots below

Xenophobic
Xenophobia
All I have been hearing since yesterday but I really don't give a damn.

My only concern is about the true Nigerians who are going to lose their Jobs if MTN, DSTV and ShopRite are closed down.
Those agitating for the closure of MTN and other South African enterprises in Nigeria are the lazy youths PMB was talking about who still thinks violence for violence.

85% of Board members, Managers and Workers in MTN NG are Nigerians.
South Africa only overseas every running of the telecommunication company hence it all emanated from there and the same with DSTV and the rest.

So in my own Opinion and how I imagined,
Closing Down MTN, ShopRite and other South African enterprises will only bring about Unemployment which is still the major problem in Nigeria.

It might sound funny and rude but I think killing of Nigerians in South Africa will bring about a proportional Development in Nigeria one way or the other.

You can challenge my Opinion, feel free ��

© Mayor Akpoghor
#HB
cc:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Xenophobia: Killing Of Nigerians In SA Will Bring About Proportional Development by jaymee0(m): 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
Yes!

Let's scatter everything and stert all over. Naija overdue for revolution.
Re: Xenophobia: Killing Of Nigerians In SA Will Bring About Proportional Development by Unazi71: 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
The truth b told, how many South Africa national are working at mtn ng,shoprite,dstv and Co?close them down and Nigerians losses their jobs. The situation is more a diplomatic issues and not the other way round #violence.

(1) (Reply)

Weman Ask Her Son To Matchete Her Landlord And Kill Him Over #2,000 / Teacher Didn't Rape Pregnant 12-year-old Girl, They Are Lovers - NUT Chairman / Police Arrest 21-year-old Man For Raping 10 Of His Boss' Children In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.