Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,274 members, 7,780,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:40 PM

Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? (29679 Views)

Poll: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else?

Yes: 27% (21 votes)
No: 46% (35 votes)
I don't know: 26% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? / This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by scudamore: 12:42am On May 17, 2007
soem months back, i was faced with this situation and i chose to overlook it based on the fact that she was honest enough to tell me that it happened. and i could see that she was sincerely soory. i'm wondering if i'm the only one who could have done that?
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by bdaf(m): 10:37am On May 17, 2007
yes! u ve done it aready,

the best of all u ve done.
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by iyken(m): 2:07pm On May 17, 2007
@scudamore,
It seems to me you wanna get hurt hun?

Well,what you've done is the dump-est decision to have evertaking. Imagine having a nympho as a gal friend?

Can't tak it. shocked

So kick her out this moment grin
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by kemoade(f): 3:20pm On May 17, 2007
why cant u forgive her when the Almighty God can forgive us.
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by scudamore: 9:13pm On May 17, 2007
i don't regret it though, we now have a better relationship

1 Like

Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by iyken(m): 3:14pm On May 18, 2007
scudamore:

i don't regret it though, we now have a better relationship

lol
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by Jaguar1(m): 4:44pm On May 18, 2007
Truth is: yes I will forgive her but she can continue screwing the guy she slept with, am out of it. Can't imagine my babe screwing another guy whether she was sincere or not. This is just me, if catches me, which she will never (coz it doesn't happen) she can taker a walk.
I WILL NOT CONTINUE WITH THE RELATIONSHIP NO MATTER WHAT.
She will alays do it again an this time may not tell me. Peace bro. angry
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by grafikdon: 7:12pm On May 18, 2007
It happened and I had to let it go not minding I am extremely monogamous (never mind my views on polygamy) when it comes to relashionship. I figured she was sincere enough to come out of the closet. The relationship later went to the rocks because it was a little awkward. I really wasn't feeling comfortable. . . I forgive easily and I just can't change that and she knows it. I was scared she'd take advantage of that and continue the 'kiss and tell'. We hung in there for awhile to see if we can patch things but we had to go our separate ways. Bottom line: Yes, I will forgive her and bear no grudge but life will never be the same again.

1 Like

Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by duduluq: 8:50pm On May 18, 2007
I will forgive her but will not allow her to repeat it again by walking out on her, HIV is real grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by Rlst84sale(m): 10:45pm On May 18, 2007
Good for you brother. I must not lie sho gotta go. I may still be her friend but that's it, she may as well forget that serious relationship or marriage thing, period!.
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by mazaje(m): 11:55pm On May 18, 2007
Men cheat and end up being forgiven, but when women cheat its a whole different issue. It's better you forgive and see to it that it doesnt repeat it self.

1 Like

Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by teddyface(m): 12:29am On May 19, 2007
if its in the relationship im in now NO i will not, becos since i meet her ive been 100% true to her.(three years coming)
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by BlackMamba(m): 5:37pm On May 22, 2007
I'll forgive and forget because my d*ck is immune to jealousy. I can't afford to lose any of my serviceable p*ssy because of a stupid thing like pride. For the interest of full disclosure, I don't live with a girlfriend and I don't do love. I enjoy the relationship I have with my girlfriends. As long as I get mine, she can do anyone on the side. I'm not possessive and expect such in return. It's a free world.
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by Imani(f): 7:34pm On May 22, 2007
BlackMamba:

I'll forgive and forget because my d*ck is immune to jealousy. I can't afford to lose any of my serviceable p*ssy because a stupid thing like pride. For the interest of full disclosure, I don't live with a girlfriend and I don't do love. I enjoy the relationship I have with my girlfriends. As long as I get mine, she can do anyone on the side. I'm not possessive and expect such in return. It's a free world.

You say you dont do love but I wonder what will happen if you ever fall in love with a particular lady but who insists on playing the field like you are currently doing. Love sucks sometimes you know.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by Iman3(m): 7:38pm On May 22, 2007
Imani:

You say you don't do love but I wonder what will happen if you ever fall in love with a particular lady but who insists on playing the field like you are currently doing. Love sucks sometimes you know.

This is what I don't get.If I loved someone and the person becomes an ahole,my love will vanish.I can't love someone who doesn't love me.That is just how it works.I don't understand people who love someone who doesn't love them
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by kingsleyi1(m): 10:19am On Jun 07, 2007
if my g/f sleeps with another guy, no matter the circumstance, it's all over cos am not willing to take what i can't give. I know i cannever do that to her
that's why i can't take it from her. IT IS ALL OVER  NO GOING BACK. AS FOR ME IT'S QUIT. QED.

SHE SHOULD FACE A BETTER LIFE WITH THE GUY SHE IS KISSING
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2007
The reason behind her sleeping with another guy will determine my action. Guys at times are responsible for it.What ever the case maybe, I will forgive but end the relationship, because she will always repeat that again

1 Like

Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by Imani(f): 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2007
I-man:

This is what I don't get.If I loved someone and the person becomes an ahole,my love will vanish.I can't love someone who doesn't love me.That is just how it works.I don't understand people who love someone who doesn't love them

In an ideal world, we all want to be loved by people who we also love.

However, sometimes, things happen and love may be unrequitted. I know people who loved someone that could never love them in that way. Even after having a child together.

But i agree with you on one point, i have no time for any man who doesn't feel anything for me.
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by Imani(f): 12:03am On Jun 08, 2007
kingsley i:

if my g/f sleeps with another guy, no matter the circumstance, it's all over because am not willing to take what i can't give. I know i cannever do that to her
that's why i can't take it from her. IT IS ALL OVER  NO GOING BACK. AS FOR ME IT'S QUIT. QED.

SHE SHOULD FACE A BETTER LIFE WITH THE GUY SHE IS KISSING

If the shoe was on the other foot, how would you plead?
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by Zandra1(f): 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2007
If ure the type that expect to be forgiven and be together with the person after u cheat then do the same to her but if not move on. I for one detest cheaters. To me cheating is a lack of love and respect.
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:04am On Jun 19, 2007
I took a psychology course last semester, and our lecturer explained one thing most guys can not forgive is sexual infidelity, which i have come to realize is the case. but the funny thing is that most guys find it ok, for them to sleep with other girls.

1 Like

Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2007
[b][/b] Then,it is finished,FInito, No going back, How can,and y would she, its the height of insanity for my girl to sleep with another guy how much more someone I intend to get married to.
Infact,every one go hear am, I will kick her out after giving her the beating of her life. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by efuah(f): 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2007
mazaje:

Men cheat and end up being forgiven, but when women cheat its a whole different issue. It's better you forgive and see to it that it doesnt repeat it self.
That's better dear, a sign of a good heart.
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by blueband(m): 11:38am On Dec 11, 2007
There are usually many reasons why ladies cheat on their men.It will be nice to look at the situation of your relationship at the time she cheated on you before taking an action.Were you also cheating on her?Was it a loveless relationship?
Now I am assuming all was well.It will be difficult to forgive her,let's face facts.But if I love her and I didn't catch her at it,but she confessed on her free will,surely I will forgive her and get on with loving her.But the issue is ladies rarely confess until they are caught red handed.That one will be hard to forgive,but eventually yes,but the relationship will be over.

Sleeping with an ex-boyfriend,that one I can forgive easily,but not sleeping with a stranger or an ARISTOCRAT.

Why do women forgive men easily?Maybe because in Africa, it is still a man's world.You can wake up and decide to marry a second wife and if she does not like,well,too bad.This is really unfortunate but that is the truth.In the western world,women don't forgive men who cheat on them o.They sue there ass and make sure they claim as much money as they can.Thereafter,they forgive.
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by blueband(m): 11:44am On Dec 11, 2007
Imani:

However, sometimes, things happen and love may be unrequitted. I know people who loved someone that could never love them in that way. Even after having a child together.

But i agree with you on one point, i have no time for any man who doesn't feel anything for me.

Good talk Imani.It is sometimes difficult to explain why we love a certain person.Just the same way we can't explain why we have stopped loving them.Just one of the mysteries of life.
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by almondjoy(f): 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2007
Imani:

GBAM! GBAM! JACOB!

Daaaaaaaang girlie where've been hiding? kiss  True talk darling--true talk!  If we can forgive them, they need to learn how to fogive us too!  If not, that is their bloody business.  Find another, it is not the end of the world! cool
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by efuah(f): 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2007
Hand goes hand comes. . . . if a lady can forgive a guy who pees into every hole, why can't the guy forgive a lady that might have cheated only once huh?? what makes it sooo difficult? is it fair at all? what a cruel world we live!! i always say: Don't waste your time on things that are not worth it!! If i can forgive u and u can't do same for me. . . then goodbye "Mr. Holy", we surely shall meet somewie grin
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by Dekie(f): 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2007
@efuah
simple rule. What is good for the goose is good for the Gander.
If ur guy 'does' someone else, QUIT,99 in 100 guys would do same as you have seen from the posts.
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by playmate(f): 11:45pm On Dec 11, 2007
inconsiderate guys,xpectin d ladies 2 4give dem while dey cnt even think of doing d sameesp if she truly regrets it.i call dat foolish pride nd selfishness.
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by NextProdigy(m): 10:38am On Dec 12, 2007
Yep, Yep,Yep! What goes around comes around. smiley
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by Kashif(m): 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2007
As a guy, i have always wondered why some of us may choose to die than forgive a cheat. True, i know my babe will forgive me if i cheat (which i have never done) but I am sure nothing will remain the same after i discover she cheated -  be it self-discovery or volunteered confession. I have a lenient heart but i can't understand why unfaithfulness cannot be accomodated!

Ladies, we don't set out to be unforgiving; we are helplessly made like that. I think its in the male hormones more like. I think its just like thinking why men should impregnate women; and not the other way round.

Peace all!
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by CrazyMan(m): 11:03am On Dec 13, 2007
I can forgive her, but she should not expect anything from that relationship because I would never be able to trust her any more.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Is More Important In Marriage? Love Or Character / What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? / Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.