Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) (60113 Views)

Cici Officiacici Rocks To A Song As Fans Go Gaga (Photos) / Man Who Looks Like Falz Rocking A Lady In Sexy Dance Got Fans Talking / Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) by kamez(m): 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
if I hear say I waste mb watch this video.....

Who her nyash epp?
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
I'm not complaining, so why reporting?
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) by oludavis123: 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
Who else had been reading comments to check who is relating her to the Apostle his all let -them -come- to- me picture?

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) by infogenius(m): 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
Yansh power
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) by wickedtuna: 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
Times are really hard
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) by molbic(m): 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
apostle suleiwoman comes to mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) by Dreambeat: 11:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
Obviously an enhanced ass.
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) by Tootruthful: 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
Wow
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:03am On Sep 07, 2019
Rubbish.
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:06am On Sep 07, 2019
meobizy:
She needs a gym membership.

I can volunteer to be her trainer shocked

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) by Rextizzle(m): 12:11am On Sep 07, 2019
safarigirl:
She's always heavily made up and her pictures heavily edited.

Whenever I see her in movies, I cringe, she always looks so old and tired, without all of the editing and heavy make-up
Who even get time to watch crappywood self
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) by Mercy2006(f): 12:37am On Sep 07, 2019
@safarigirl,no be lie.She was one of the few actresses that I like visiting her page once upon a time,lol.Used to be mesmerized by her beauty until I saw her movies and it was indeed a rude shock to me,you know.Then she was featured in The Johnsons, Kai, no words to express my disappointment. Gosh!!!.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 1:38am On Sep 07, 2019
I'm still looking for the moves. undecided
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) by Ishilove: 2:03am On Sep 07, 2019
safarigirl:

Whenever I see her in movies, I cringe, she always looks so old and tired, without all of the editing and heavy make-up
So she's an actual actress??
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04am On Sep 07, 2019
okay

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27am On Sep 07, 2019
safarigirl:

With this analysis, I can conclude Men are at the receiving end shocked cry
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22am On Sep 07, 2019
Enoch07:
I've seen bigger. and pls don't be deceived, nothing dey there

Really?
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) by healthshop247: 4:44am On Sep 07, 2019
Hmmmm what a ass? This is what you can achieve with our BBC combo within 14 days and its safe also.

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) by BroadStreetBull(m): 6:30am On Sep 07, 2019
I think that most commentators here are being haters and hypocrites, they would give their last penny and travel across 9 rivers and 9 mountains if this babe ever have them a green light to fucck.

But then again she deserves all the bashing she is getting. Why are you flaunting your buttocks for us on social media?

Wetin consine us?
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 7:23am On Sep 07, 2019
Lol Apostle Suleiman's Milf that year
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 7:26am On Sep 07, 2019
Denikayan:
Old age is here!

Suleman has worn out the engine of the old model tricycle.

Madam should go and rest. Her time don pass.

We fvck boys know say na stretch marks full all those body when we strip am. And na paint they hide the old age for the face.

Make she give way for the slim talk sexy under 23 shorty's

Dudes don't ride trucks again, they love it sleek and flexible.

Fat women are just plain ugly, and it only gets worse when they cover themselves with war-paint, and try to recapture the youthfulness that abandoned them decades earlier, by dancing about like deranged elephants, in front of cameras. The above pictures are truly disgusting.

Oga Deni, I tip my hat to you with respect. The age of nasty obese hippopotamus women being found attractive in Nigeria, is gradually coming to a merciful end, so thank Papa God for the arrival of common sense and good taste, in Nigeria.

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) by AjalaDtraveller(f): 7:26am On Sep 07, 2019
See her biggy bele like my own
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 7:42am On Sep 07, 2019
chucks185:
WHAT ELSE DOES SHE HAVE?

Fish � brain
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 8:03am On Sep 07, 2019
I So Much Like This Girl sha. For Those Who Said Apostle Suleman Banged her It's Lie so Laying Accusation On Someone when You Don't Know The Full Story
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) by Asifiwe(m): 9:12am On Sep 07, 2019
Sometimes you would wish a lady with excessive addition would compliment it with brain, how beautiful to have a big assets and brain to go along with it, but No. Many time you can easily conclude that the only thing marketable is the other less important aspect which after much use have no worth in the coming days.
So sad. she is not a product of Harvard or Cambridge at least we will add that to the resume
The only thing she has to sell is what we see
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) by naijajobx: 9:32am On Sep 07, 2019
Oh
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) by Chiefochiefo(m): 9:42am On Sep 07, 2019
Local champion
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2019
Ishilove:

So she's an actual actress??
she is o.

But, she sucks at it, so, she mostly features in movies she produced herself

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide Meets President Buhari (photos) / Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage “Fever” Video Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.