Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) (70570 Views)

Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) / Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her / Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) by briggz09(m): 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
The fact that they even have the mind to kill God's most precious creation is beyond me
Re: Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) by GenSam(m): 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2019
Amakavula:
Male violence against women is getting out of hand. It's time something is done and more women come out and fight this. Women aren't safe anymore.

What if it was done by her fellow woman?

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) by Jaymoney5000(m): 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
Oh God!!! What kind of wicked world is this?? cry cry
But why would you bring such kind of heartless people into existence..... some people are not human beings

I know you're seeing all this please avenge this girl's death?
This is totally inhumane and wickedness!!

Honestly Satan himself is better than some people!!!!
smh embarassed embarassed
Re: Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) by Naija247blog: 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
R.I.P
Re: Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
Why kill somebody struggling to life.
Re: Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) by Starpro87(m): 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
Money.
Re: Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Man, I don't have much to talk on this.

When Imes comes, you'll see for yourself.

Imes may not bring peace to the whole world. But will bring to some places and will renovate the foundation of peace that his master Muhammad had brought for the world to follow.

I know no matter how many times I go, you'll still disagree and bring up your Coming of Jesus

Yeah sure! Jesus is coming but that will be after Imes has come. And the works of the two of them will not disturb each other rather they will complement.

You may not understand. Wait for Imes! Period! or pray that you do
My Brother awake from your slumber...
Accept and Expect JESUS CHRIST..
Re: Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) by ibechris(m): 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2019
[quote author=hensben post=81973296]I laugh at people still asking why Nigeria is bad. Politicians, herdsmen, Boko haram and ritualist are taking innocent lives everyday and you think their blood is not crying. This is why western world are very proactive against taking lives unjustly. Taking lives unjustly causes set back to a country, mostly when the political leaders don’t really care the wrath increases.[/quote

Nigeria is a terrible country...in those days when u watch Sunday news on NTA and one person is declared dead. U will not find it easy to eat,but today,killing is normal thing to do.

What a degrading society!
Re: Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) by MrHeff(m): 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2019
Amakavula:
Male violence against women is getting out of hand. It's time something is done and more women come out and fight this. Women aren't safe anymore.
where was it written that the crime was committed by a man? Are you being deliberately stupid or you are this by default?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
We have too many deranged souls roaming the streets of this country, jeez. AHHHHHHHHHH cry This is someones child, sister, gf or even mother. Some pple are meant to be grinded with cranes in dis country cos if u can do dis, den dere is notin u cant do. angry
Re: Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) by magzey: 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
Iam sure she is a student and IPOB daughter undecided undecided
Re: Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) by Roon9(m): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2019
Lamanii22:

Yeah ... I had to scroll past quickly, it's really scary...

My skin crawled greatly

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
Evil people...
Re: Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
How can someone believe that a female body part will make him a Bill gate??

What kind of twisted mindset is that?? Heartless evil doers!! !!
Re: Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
zoba88:
The corpse of an unidentified lady was found dumped on the road with her throat slit.The online user who lives in Plateau that shared the photos said it happened opposit CSJ Chaha
Mr man, Censor this picture.. It is too graphic... And cover her face... Respect the dead. Please!!!
Re: Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
Archyd:

Amaka...

Men kill men
Men kill women
Women kill women
Women kill men..

But that doesn't stop you from being beautiful, does it? wink
Modify your comment now!!
Her beauty is not relevant there.. . You have already schooled her appropriately...

This is not a gender based issue. In fact, an evil Madam may need female body parts for ritual.. While the perpetrator carry out the act...

How people believe that killing another human can make them as rich as Bill gate still baffle me!!!
Re: Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) by ignis: 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
Goodbye to her
Re: Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) by pawesome(m): 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
Close to my house oooooooo shocked
Re: Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) by Basher8583: 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2019
Why does Nairaland allow these kind of post. To what purpose?

This forum is gradually becoming messed up.
Re: Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) by gwama: 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
THIS IS NIGERIA cool cool cool
Re: Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) by skyfather09(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
naija no be country I swear... like one nigga once said, Africans are sub-humans.
Re: Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) by foolbuster: 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
madridguy:
Evil like this invite the wrath of God Almighty to the land. How could one be so wicked to this level. Wicked to slaughter fellow human also slice away her breasts.
Who ever that committed this abomination will forever be tormented.

Rip.

You forgot to add without provocation.
Re: Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) by Berankis: 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
madridguy:
Evil like this invite the wrath of God Almighty to the land. How could one be so wicked to this level. Wicked to slaughter fellow human also slice away her breasts.

Rip.
Amen!
Re: Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) by Winner4Life: 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
True.
A law should be enacted to protect the women folks.
Man has become so barbaric! I'm a man though.
Amakavula:
Male violence against women is getting out of hand. It's time somethin is done and more women come out and fight this. Women aren't safe anymore.
Re: Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) by 2016easy2017: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
llet the govt legalise guns for self-defence and see level of security, even against bokoharam
Re: Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) by kindim(m): 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
madridguy:

Rip.
If God were to be man. Buhari and all the G.Os in Nigeria would have died by now...
Re: Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
Barrywilly:
Op, add "Graphic Pics" to the post. Too gruesome. People are too heartless. Probably raped and killed by persons known to her. RIP
This is pure ritualists' hand work. which one be rape?
Re: Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) by DelilahMakinde(f): 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2019
lovingyouhun:
Hey jesus!!! Stop online dating, they won't hear, don't follow yahoo plus guy them no go listen, you see now, so sad. May her soul rest in the Lord

So it was online dating ?

Tell me more.
Re: Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) by Revolva(m): 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2019
Amakavula:

We Don hear

Nobody is safe in this nation ok stop putting gender in this if a man get killed you won't say this

Wait wat if she is killed by a female

Sometime u ave go reason before u throw an accusation

By the way maybe she be runs gal cos na Dem de get killed pass
Re: Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) by Smooth278(m): 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2019
This is disgusting, OP and MODs please will you put this pic up if it was your family member? Let's stop being barbaric please...

How can you put these kind of pictures with the person's face showing? This is reprehensible and shows a mind that lacks empathy...
Re: Lady Killed In Plateau, Corpse Dumped On Road Unclad (Graphic Photos) by Amanda4life: 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
What is in this country is killing and kidnapping

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community / Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex / CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.