Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Healthy Living for Believers. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Healthy Living for Believers. (693 Views)

The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers / 'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) / Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Healthy Living for Believers. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:32am On Sep 06, 2019
What I Eat In The Morning As Believer...

These Should Improve Your Mental, Spiritual And Physical Health:

1. I eat raw fruits and vegetables before meals. But don't worry if you don't have access to this at home. Jump to number 2 (but always try to eat fruits & veg 2-3 times a week)

2. Drink 4-5 litters of hot water (should be a little above warm) with samia [edit: (alternatives: lemon and white zobo)] and tea before meals. Samia and tea must be taken separately (in different cups actually)
I drink this intermittently in gulp ( every 30 minutes). This helps flush out the build up of sticky substances in your circulatory system and all parts of your body.

I boil the Samia (Tamarind) and drink it hot(a little above warm). When you feel alittle dizzy after taking samia, make sure to drink more warm water. The concentration of samia in your system could be cause of the dizziness. Always dilute with enough warm water.
* Note that it's important to drink the water hot(alittle above warm). The heat generated from this helps to melt the sticky stuff in your body.
✴ Imagine pissing in the toilet everyday and not flushing it properly or atall. The substances in your urine will gradually stick on the white body and become dark over time. This is exactly what happens to the human body. You need to flush everything always to prevent plagues from building up in your system. It is the secret to living an excellent healthy life

The above list clears my head, calms me down, makes me energetic and with great mood. If you try it and it doesn't work for you please let me know. I will guide you on how to do it

Note:
For fruits and vegetables, try apples... lots of apples. Cucumber, garden eggs, oranges... lots of oranges, avocado, banana etc. Try what works you.

Re: Healthy Living for Believers. by greatnaija01: 8:44am On Sep 06, 2019
pls pls pls.... have you not read your bible? pls lets be guided properly

THERE IS NOTHING HERE THAT IMPROVES YOUR SPIRITUALITY.
WAS JESUS DRINKING TEA AND EATING THESE IN THE WILDERNESS?

abeg i hate it when people post things here and tag it spiritual

Matthew 15:9 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

9 Uselessly do they worship Me, for they teach as doctrines the commands of men.

those things may be good as a normal human BUT WILL NEVER MAKE ANYONE SPIRITUAL.

PLS LETS STOP THIS

1 Like

Re: Healthy Living for Believers. by OpenYourEyes1: 9:10am On Sep 06, 2019
greatnaija01:

9 Uselessly do they worship Me, for they teach as doctrines the commands of men.

those things may be good as a normal human BUT WILL NEVER MAKE ANYONE SPIRITUAL.

PLS LETS STOP THIS

Easy my friend.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." —1 Corinthians 10:31

Will continue this later

1 Like

Re: Healthy Living for Believers. by wickedtuna: 9:20am On Sep 06, 2019
greatnaija01:

PLS LETS STOP THIS
you see how he not only mentioned spiritual life but also your mental and physical health? Did he say it will make you see God? Or can one who is not of sound health be productive? So what will you say about churches that do communion service? So quick to find fault thereby ignoring the true message.

1 Like

Re: Healthy Living for Believers. by OpenYourEyes1: 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2019
Bump
Re: Healthy Living for Believers. by OpenYourEyes1: 6:29am On Sep 12, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
THESE SHOULD IMPROVE YOUR SPIRITUAL LIFE, YOUR MENTAL AND PHYSICAL HEALTH:

1. I eat raw fruits and vegetables before meals. But don't worry if you don't have access to this at home. Jump to number 2 (but always try to eat fruits & veg 2-3 times a week)

2. Drink 4-5 litters of hot water (should be a little above warm) with samia and tea before meals. Samia and tea must be taken separately (in different cups actually)
I drink this intermittently in gulp ( every 30 minutes). This helps flush out the build up of sticky substances in your circulatory system and all parts of your body.

I boil the Samia (Tamarind) and drink it hot(a little above warm). When you feel alittle dizzy after taking samia, make sure to drink more warm water. The concentration of samia in your system could be cause of the dizziness. Always dilute with enough warm water.
* Note that it's important to drink the water hot(alittle above warm). The heat generated from this helps to melt the sticky stuff in your body.
✴ Imagine pissing in the toilet everyday and not flushing it properly or atall. The substances in your urine will gradually stick on the white body and become dark over time. This is exactly what happens to the human body. You need to flush everything always to prevent plagues from building up in your system. It is the secret to living an excellent healthy life

The above list clears my head, calms me down, makes me energetic and with great mood. If you try it and it doesn't work for you please let me know. I will guide you on how to do it

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." —1 Corinthians 10:31
Re: Healthy Living for Believers. by OpenYourEyes1: 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
THESE SHOULD IMPROVE YOUR MENTAL, SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL HEALTH:

2. Drink 4-5 litters of hot water (should be a little above warm) with samia [edit: (alternatives: lemon and white zobo)] and tea before meals. Samia and tea must be taken separately (in different cups actually)

Re: Healthy Living for Believers. by OpenYourEyes1: 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
For fruit and vegetables, try apples... lots of apples. Cucumber, garden eggs, oranges... lots of oranges, avocado, banana etc. Try what works you.
Re: Healthy Living for Believers. by OpenYourEyes1: 6:23am On Oct 19, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
THESE SHOULD IMPROVE YOUR MENTAL, SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL HEALTH:

Note:
For fruits and vegetables, try apples... lots of apples. Cucumber, garden eggs, oranges... lots of oranges, avocado, banana etc. Try what works you.
Re: Healthy Living for Believers. by OpenYourEyes1: 6:19am On Nov 03, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
These Should Improve Your Mental, Spiritual And Physical Health:

Note:
This works for me but not necessary. Try it out, if it works for you why not do them? They are all natural, created by GOD ALMIGHTY for our consumption.
Re: Healthy Living for Believers. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:58am On Nov 09, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

This works for me but not necessary. Try it out, if it works for you why not do them? They are all natural, created by GOD ALMIGHTY for our consumption.
Re: Healthy Living for Believers. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:52am On Nov 18, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Healthy Living for Believers. by OpenYourEyes1: 10:25am On Nov 18, 2019
Bump
Re: Healthy Living for Believers. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:35am On Dec 05, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Healthy Living for Believers. by OpenYourEyes1: 6:04am On Dec 07, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

+
Re: Healthy Living for Believers. by OpenYourEyes1: 6:52am On Dec 16, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Healthy Living for Believers. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:16am On Dec 18, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Healthy Living for Believers. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:07am On Dec 25, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Healthy Living for Believers. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:11am On Dec 28, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Healthy Living for Believers. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:14am On Dec 31, 2019
❌No fries.
✔ Olive oil for cooking?

Believers needs to be healthy

(1) (Reply)

The Law Of Parsimony And Prayers / Deeper Life Bible Church begins Rehabilitation Of East West Road, Portharcourt. / Christians When Will We Stop The Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.