Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Financial Assistance, Where Can One Get - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Financial Assistance, Where Can One Get (609 Views)

Only For Those That Needs A Financial Assistance / Plea For Financial Assistance To Get A Digital Camera To Start A Profession. / Project Finance Assistance By Wealthfield Multipurpose Cooperative Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Financial Assistance, Where Can One Get by jom28gy(m): 8:49am On Sep 06, 2019
where can one get financial assistance to finance his business?
Re: Financial Assistance, Where Can One Get by vertueptime: 8:55am On Sep 06, 2019
Bank of industry, commercial banks, bank of agric,
Re: Financial Assistance, Where Can One Get by jom28gy(m): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2019
vertueptime:
so they can finance ones financially in terms business?
Re: Financial Assistance, Where Can One Get by healthserve(m): 11:10am On Sep 06, 2019
jom28gy:
where can one get financial assistance to finance his business?

Is it an already running business. If you need help, always take time to spell out details online so people can get full details about the issues at hand.
Re: Financial Assistance, Where Can One Get by sabatok(m): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2019
The Life Blood of every business is money(working capital). A lack of working capital may jeopardize a company's ability to finance its day-to-day operations. A Business Support Service is offering various types of loan support such as Invoice Discount Facility(IDF), Buy and lease Back , LPO and a lot that will suit, grow and expand your business.
CreditPro is ready to bridge the gap of inability to access financial support to boost your business. Call SAMUEL on 08061577333 or Email sam@creditproafrica.com
Re: Financial Assistance, Where Can One Get by vertueptime: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2019
jom28gy:
so they can finance ones financially in terms business?

They are banks that bank customers financial finances
Re: Financial Assistance, Where Can One Get by jom28gy(m): 11:34am On Sep 06, 2019
vertueptime:

They are banks that bank customers financial finances
i don't understand
Re: Financial Assistance, Where Can One Get by jom28gy(m): 11:37am On Sep 06, 2019
healthserve:

Is it an already running business. If you need help, always take time to spell out details online so people can get full details about the issues at hand.
,no, is a fresh business.needed money to finance it
Re: Financial Assistance, Where Can One Get by opomulero101(m): 11:50am On Sep 06, 2019
sabatok:
The Life Blood of every business is money(working capital). A lack of working capital may jeopardize a company's ability to finance its day-to-day operations. A Business Support Service is offering various types of loan support such as Invoice Discount Facility(IDF), Buy and lease Back , LPO and a lot that will suit, grow and expand your business.
CreditPro is ready to bridge the gap of inability to access financial support to boost your business. Call SAMUEL on 08061577333 or Email sam@creditproafrica.com

I would like to know if you offer loan to agric niche e.g fish farming biz.
Am really serious about expanding,thanks in anticipation pls add me on whatapp 08051615887
let talk better
Re: Financial Assistance, Where Can One Get by vertueptime: 11:51am On Sep 06, 2019
jom28gy:
i don't understand

Lol i was trying to speak your language
Re: Financial Assistance, Where Can One Get by jom28gy(m): 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
vertueptime:

Lol i was trying to speak your language
how please
Re: Financial Assistance, Where Can One Get by jom28gy(m): 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2019
opomulero101:

I would like to know if you offer loan to agric niche e.g fish farming biz.
Am really serious about expanding,thanks in anticipation pls add me on whatapp 08051615887
let talk better
really?
Re: Financial Assistance, Where Can One Get by vertueptime: 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
jom28gy:
how please

Meaning they can finance ones financially in terms business
Re: Financial Assistance, Where Can One Get by jom28gy(m): 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2019
vertueptime:

Meaning they can finance ones financially in terms business
ok thanks for that
Re: Financial Assistance, Where Can One Get by jom28gy(m): 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2019
sabatok:
really, very much interested, how can I access that?
Re: Financial Assistance, Where Can One Get by jom28gy(m): 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
vertueptime:
what would these Banks will really required for the process?
Re: Financial Assistance, Where Can One Get by vertueptime: 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
jom28gy:
what would these Banks will really required for the process?

Kindly go there on monday
Re: Financial Assistance, Where Can One Get by jom28gy(m): 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2019
vertueptime:

Kindly go there on monday
ok
Re: Financial Assistance, Where Can One Get by sabatok(m): 6:43am On Sep 07, 2019
jom28gy:
really, very much interested, how can I access that?
The contacts are available
Re: Financial Assistance, Where Can One Get by Jentilia(f): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2019
Contact chinmark loans
Type chinmark loans on Facebook
Re: Financial Assistance, Where Can One Get by jom28gy(m): 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
sabatok:
The contacts are available
where are they?

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Strawberry Farm / How To Secure Online Teaching Job And Earn N200000 - N2.6m Monthly / Invest In Your Future By Getting This Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.