Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Nigerian Man Films His Encounter With A LASTMA Officer (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Films His Encounter With A LASTMA Officer (Photos) (338 Views)

Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) / Man Films Armed Robbery Attack Along Benin/Ore Expressway (Photo) / Angry Ghanaians Attack A Police Officer - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Films His Encounter With A LASTMA Officer (Photos) by Ritzy10(f): 9:55am On Sep 06, 2019
A Nigerian man was at the verge of losing his mind after a Lastma official jumped into his car and dragging the steering with him.

The man who identified himself as Victor, made a quick video of the act and equally narrated how the official nearly caused an accident while dragging the steering, his phone and the car key while the car was on motion.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2CnzK_plq/?igshid=zdbxt3ynz5f

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-cries-out-after-latsma-official-jumped-in-his-car-started-dragging-steering-with-him/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Man Films His Encounter With A LASTMA Officer (Photos) by Ritzy10(f): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2019
Nawaoo

Re: Nigerian Man Films His Encounter With A LASTMA Officer (Photos) by izzou(m): 9:58am On Sep 06, 2019
grin

How do LASTMA and Police jump into people's cars?

When my central lock is working?

If you like use 350MP camera to snap my car, you will still not enter

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SA - Pregnant Mum Hacked To Death And Husband Stabbed In Holiday Resort / NYSC Arrests 95 Graduates With Fake Certificates / I Used Ransom To Build Church, Mosque And Educate My Wife – Kidnaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.