Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Let's Build A Workforce In Telecommunication Industry Together - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Let's Build A Workforce In Telecommunication Industry Together (208 Views)

A Transmission Engineer In Telecommunication Is Desperately In Need Of Job / Marketers Needed In Telecommunication Industry / Fresh Vacancy In A Telecommunication Industry (6m-12m Annual Salary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Build A Workforce In Telecommunication Industry Together by oldsol(m): 10:04am On Sep 06, 2019
IF BANKS , JUMIA , QUICKTELLER AND OTHERS CAN DO VTU RECHARGE BUSINESS AND CREATE UNEMPLOYMENT FOR INDIVIDUALS SELLING CARDS BEFORE , WHY NOT JOIN US LETS CREATE MORE JOBS WITH SAME VTU TECH AND SACK THEM?
JOIN OUR TRAINING GROUP
https:///2348157176150

TRUST ME, IN THIS TELECOM BUSINESS YOUR EARNINGS ARE UNLIMITED, IT'S LEFT FOR YOU AND I TO GET TO WORK AND KEEP EARNING DAILY.

YOU MIGHT NOT BELIEVE ME BUT I CAN BEAT MY CHEST THAT I HAVE EARNED OVER 500,000 NAIRA FROM THIS TELECOMMUNCIATION BUSINESS I STARTED WITH 2,000 NAIRA LAST YEAR AND STILL EARNING ON DAILY BASIS.

IT'S ALL DEPENDS ON INDIVIDUAL MINDSET, NOT ALL ONLINE BUSINESSES ARE SCAM BUT A LOT OF YOUTHS ARE LOOKING FOR FAST WAY TO MAKE MONEY BUT THEY FORGET THAT IT'S TAKES COMMITMENT, COURAGE, PASSION AND DEDICATION TO BREAK EVEN, NO SHORTCUTS TO SUCCESS.

AM WILLING TO GUIDE AND WORK WITH WHOSOEVER IS INTERESTED IN THIS TELECOMMUNICATION BUSINESS, I CAN'T PROMISE YOU 1,000,000 NAIRA IN A MONTH BUT I CAN GUARANTEE YOU STEADY INCOME BETWEEN 1,000 TO 10,000 NAIRA DAILY IF ONLY YOU'RE READY TO WORK WITH PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Let's Build A Workforce In Telecommunication Industry Together by iamdref: 11:02am On Sep 06, 2019
How
Re: Let's Build A Workforce In Telecommunication Industry Together by oldsol(m): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2019
iamdref:
How
here is my number if only you're interested +2348157176150

(1) (Reply)

Professional Barber And Saloon Manager (unemployed) / Private Schools Are Recruiting In Ilorin / System Engineer Needed At DCK Limited Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.