Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? (29255 Views)

"Discover The Best Call Tariff Plans In Nigeria - Find The Perfect Plan For Your / Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% / Checkout The Latest MTN SME Call Tariff Plan (11 Kobo/secs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by benofafrica1(m): 8:57am On Sep 07, 2019
SEGLIZ:

does your reach covers abeokuta?

Yes it does.
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by SEGLIZ: 9:03am On Sep 07, 2019
benofafrica1:

Yes it does.

what do have on offer in abeokuta within budget range and ready for development?
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by naijajobx: 9:18am On Sep 07, 2019
Glo has the cheapest tarriff and accurate data deduction but the network is very slow .

Airtel is the worst in nigeria everything about Airtel is expensive .if airtel gives you 10gb believe me it’s 1gb.within some hours it will be exhausted.they are scam.the only thing is the network speed is fast

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by Listar(m): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2019
Crazeworld:
MTN bizplus is 6.60/min.
What's the code to migrate to this Mtn bizplus? Pls
Is there no Nigerian network tariff or call bundle that can beat this?
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by benofafrica1(m): 9:30am On Sep 07, 2019
SEGLIZ:

what do have on offer in abeokuta within budget range and ready for development?

Chat me up on WhatsApp with the purpose you want to use the for, prefered location & price budget.
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by francisisking: 9:42am On Sep 07, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

No matter the unwarranted attacks on GLO. I would support them forever.

They made telecoms affordable. I just don't have the time to thoroughly dissect that.

1. Per second billing - MTN lied that per-second billing was impossible till 2007. GLO came in 2004 and MTN quickly had to change from per minute billing.

2. SIMs were sold for as high as 30,000. My first GLO SIM was bought for 7,500 when others were 30k.

3. Nigerian Government officials were heavily bribed and GLO was frustrated into paying over $100 million in licensing fees TWICE.

Nigerians just love to denigrate their country and what's their own. I have been in over 5 states for extended periods and GLO had great network there.

"Nigeria will never be good" "It is made in Nigeria, it can never be good" etc. Yet Americans say the opposite of their own countries. Even Ghanaians are fiercely nationalistic.

In case you don't know, many Anglophone criminals in Africa are proud of their own countries and would rather claim they are Nigerians in those email scams.

Yes, things are bad but CHANGE starts with YOU and I. It's a collective responsibility.

TLDR : GLO is the most affordable.... Etisalat seems the most effective albeit pricy.
why u come dey preach na.... this glo that offer poor quality services to their customers is what are advising us to use... haba fear God na... the frustration of this buhari govt is what we are still battling and u still want to add more sorrow to it.
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by Newmans: 9:58am On Sep 07, 2019
I strongly believe this heffalong is a southafrican you came to Nigeria to promote your product.
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by mechanics(m): 10:03am On Sep 07, 2019
eallstar:
BUY AIRTEL SIM OR GET UR OLD ONE, THEN DAIL *152#
Dats all. come And thank me later
lolz, which package is that one?
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by TheFacelessMan: 10:05am On Sep 07, 2019
francisisking:
why u come dey preach na.... this glo that offer poor quality services to their customers is what are advising us to use... haba fear God na... the frustration of this buhari govt is what we are still battling and u still want to add more sorrow to it.

Use what you want. Learn the meaning of preaching too.
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by COZA(m): 10:10am On Sep 07, 2019
jiksman3:
Hustle oo, so that u no go dey ask this kain tin

lol, it’s well
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by Gabbyraze(m): 10:11am On Sep 07, 2019
Crazeworld:
I did and they migrated me to freedom plan. Can't find details on it on the internet. What is the tariff rate please?

Meanwhile, if you lost your online Print-out slip for Nigerian Customs Service, Prisons Service, Fire Service, etc.
or
If you need Primary School certificate, Age declaration, State of Origin, Medical certificate, or Medical Report for relocating Corps Members...

Check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5393395/important-documents-get-here#81867573
its12k/secs my friend

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by goodmorning40: 10:19am On Sep 07, 2019
Glo the best
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by davidtbom: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2019
Well, see the Tariff plans I got from the net for tariff plans of 2019. I switched immediately to the extra special plan because I do not like the daily access fee on Pulse.

Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by RUDEBOYY(m): 10:38am On Sep 07, 2019
Glo is the master of them all.
I can't remember the last time I paid for my call with this network,all I gat do I recharge my line with 1k and get a whooping 3k for all all call and 2k for glo calls with my original 1k still there which I normally use to sub for 1k and get all totall of 3.6gig for browsing.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by Crazeworld(m): 10:50am On Sep 07, 2019
fasho01:

Sorry about your experience. Mine is exactly the opposite.. Switched to 9mobile a few years back and it has been awesome. I am on more life complete package, which deducts #5 on my first call of the day and then 11kps to all networks subsequently. I'm on CUG so I talk endlessly with family and friends on the network at 1k recharge monthly. I use their #200 1g data valid for 3 days, hence using 2k for 10g of data monthly. For me, 9 mobile rocks..
Please tell me about the CUG
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 07, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

No matter the unwarranted attacks on GLO. I would support them forever.

They made telecoms affordable. I just don't have the time to thoroughly dissect that.

1. Per second billing - MTN lied that per-second billing was impossible till 2007. GLO came in 2004 and MTN quickly had to change from per minute billing.

2. SIMs were sold for as high as 30,000. My first GLO SIM was bought for 7,500 when others were 30k.

3. Nigerian Government officials were heavily bribed and GLO was frustrated into paying over $100 million in licensing fees TWICE.

Nigerians just love to denigrate their country and what's their own. I have been in over 5 states for extended periods and GLO had great network there.

"Nigeria will never be good" "It is made in Nigeria, it can never be good" etc. Yet Americans say the opposite of their own countries. Even Ghanaians are fiercely nationalistic.

In case you don't know, many Anglophone criminals in Africa are proud of their own countries and would rather claim they are Nigerians in those email scams.

Yes, things are bad but CHANGE starts with YOU and I. It's a collective responsibility.

TLDR : GLO is the most affordable.... Etisalat seems the most effective albeit pricy.

Accolades

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by benofafrica1(m): 11:00am On Sep 07, 2019
SEGLIZ:

Can you chat me on WhatsApp with information on the purpose of the land, the preferred area (s) and the price budget.
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by mabea: 11:44am On Sep 07, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

If not for Globacom, you in particular wouldn't be able to afford the trash you put up there.

Google "cost of SIMs", "per second billing" when GLO entered the market and what Globacom went through paying over $ 100 million twice getting the license.

I don't have time to educate cr3tins. Buzz off
Mumu did he collect the license for your family? Look at this one talking trash. In ur mind Mike Adenuga came to do you favour. A business man who was looking for a way of penetrating the market. If not for Nigerian government who deregulated the sector you think they stood a chance to compete. Low self esteem no go kee you.
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by flexindino(m): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2019
honestly, I was thinking MTN was d best network when it comes to call management......not until I discovered Airtel as d best
.....bro dial *315# and ur good to go....11k/sec...... thank me later
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by flexindino(m): 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
COZA:

lol, it’s well

lollllz.....it's borehole (well is outdated)
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by Ajibade123(m): 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
I think Airtel or glo should be better but their Network is not good enough but you see etisalat is a no-go area
https://explicitsuccess.com/workplace-email-etiquette-rules-examples/
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by vinelli(m): 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
RUDEBOYY:
I can't remember the last time I paid for my call with this network,all I gat do I recharge my line with 1k and get a whooping 3k for all all call and 2k for glo calls with my original 1k still there which I normally use to sub for 1k and get all totall of 3.6gig for browsing.

This was my modus operandi couple of years back but the slow network chased me away from glo. How I go get data stil get credit for phone dey ask person near me weda na glo em dey use weda netwk dey em phone��‍♂️
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by TheFacelessMan: 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2019
mabea:

Mabea to his useless father:

Mumu did he collect the license for your family? Look at this one talking trash. In ur mind Mike Adenuga came to do you favour. A business man who was looking for a way of penetrating the market. If not for Nigerian government who deregulated the sector you think they stood a chance to compete. Low self esteem no go kee you.

You can defend MTN because you sell 100naira recharge cards. None of my problem. You sound hungry and frustrated. grin
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by Tywo2018: 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
It works on mine. Tnx
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by favezinne(f): 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
ChemBrodar:
WhatsApp

If you're not on WhatsApp, I'm not calling you
guy you no get joy ,,at all!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by favour32(m): 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
jiksman3:
Hustle oo, so that u no go dey ask this kain tin
Even the richest man in the world is absolutely frugal in spending.
Ask those that worked hard for their money without being criminal,corrupt or born into wealth.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by vicardino(m): 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
flexindino:
honestly, I was thinking MTN was d best network when it comes to call management......not until I discovered Airtel as d best
.....bro dial *315# and ur good to go....11k/sec...... thank me later

Any bonuses when you recharge on this package?
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by donkossy(m): 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2019
fasho01:

Sorry about your experience. Mine is exactly the opposite.. Switched to 9mobile a few years back and it has been awesome. I am on more life complete package, which deducts #5 on my first call of the day and then 11kps to all networks subsequently. I'm on CUG so I talk endlessly with family and friends on the network at 1k recharge monthly. I use their #200 1g data valid for 3 days, hence using 2k for 10g of data monthly. For me, 9 mobile rocks..
how do I do the 2h for 1gb
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by mmsen: 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
Glo are the cheapest and their coverage is good unlike Airtel where you constantly find places with no network.
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by donkossy(m): 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
RUDEBOYY:
me too but unfortunately glo ain't my line, I've still got to recharge mum etisalat to make important calls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Facebook To Launch Express Wi-Fi In Lagos / Hack Nokia E5-00 100% Working / Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.