Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,602 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes (49218 Views)

Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu / Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by GistMore4: 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
The 3-year-old marriage between actor Blossom Chukwujekwu and Maureen Esisi is over.
According to an inside report we received yesterday, the actor packed out of their matrimonial home some weeks ago and the erstwhile lovers have now unfollowed each other on all their social media platforms.

It was gathered that Blossom made the decision to leave the marriage over the lack of respect from Maureen, coupled with the fact that he has allegedly impregnated another lady.
Corroborating this claim, blogger Stella Dimikokorkus reported that the actor has informed Maureen‘s parents that he is no longer interested in the marriage.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2ETj9mnpPb/?hl=en

2 Likes

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by GistMore4: 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2019

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by GistMore4: 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Kelgabriel5(m): 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
Celebrity marriages are just like musical collaborations
I don't wish a broken home on anyone

21 Likes

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Thales01: 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
That is why it is not advisable to believe everything portrayed on social media.Social media does not reflect the actual situation of things.If it did,most celebrity marriages wouldn't be floundering at an alarming rate.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Funmmyastic: 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
All this celebrity marriages sha.It is not a new thing.
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Naija247blog: 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
That's real BAD

1 Like

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by IdioticNLmods: 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
Nowadays marriages don't last.. They are mostly made in China.
Hoes everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
When I saw the post in the link I've posted here , Long ago, I recorded in my bad book that the irresponsible couple had severed ties.
https://www.nairaland.com/5238653/between-blossom-chukwujekus-wife-maureen

1 Like

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by afroniger: 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
So sad. The first five years of marriage are usually the most critical. If a couple can scale it, their chances of survival will be much higher.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Olukologia24592(m): 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
Not big deal. We're used to it in Nollywood. God help him
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by jayjay2609: 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
grin
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by SuperBlack: 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
Instead of buying Insecticide for 1k
I'll allow mosquitoes 2 bite me, then I'll buy 400 naira malaria drugs & use 600 for Suya!

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by piagetskinner(m): 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
Celebrity marriage no de last...
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Ijaya123: 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
Another one bites the dust.

4 Likes

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
Is it everyday someone's marriage crashes?!

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Badgers14: 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
wink

2 Likes

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by ArmaniUhuru: 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2019
One reason I love the white people is the fact that they don’t rush into marriage, couple with the fact that they lose a lot when they divorce.

Naija: first week two people are dating, second week they’re getting married, third week they’re getting divorce.

4 Likes

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by ednut1(m): 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2019
These days seems its better to born and go

2 Likes

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by bestman09(m): 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2019
grin
After all the public show. A beg, marriage no be beans

1 Like

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by sexiestharam(f): 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2019
kk

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by MarkudiRITA(f): 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2019
Am married to Jesus. Divorce is not an option.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by naijadrivablog: 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2019
When the chips are down...

1 Like

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Vincad: 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2019
shocked
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by ELgordo(m): 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
ovoko......to nack sweet
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by jaxxy(m): 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2019
I already knew blossom was gonna cheat, he gets too carried away when he frolicks with sm of these Top Nollywood actresses he now acts with these days and they seem to stroke his ego about it like its sm big deal, I’m like dude this stuff is getting to ur head too fast. He’s built a nice macho/lady’s man reputation for himself from his former timid self struggling to carry on a conversation due to sm medical ish he was suffering then bt u shudnt let that spoil ur happy home.

I’ve actually followed his progress from basic ebony tv guy to Nollywood and I kinda saw this coming when he got married to his wife who he probably thinks is out of his league now.

9 Likes

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by MISTAICEY02288(m): 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2019
SMH... Typical of most Nigerian Celeb Marriages.. They just usually get married to themselves without getting to know each other deeply enough.. The crazy thing is the lavish wedding ceremonies they usually have and the noise they make, only for the marriage to crash in few months or years..

Look at this one now, see the Wedding photoshoot sef and look at the celebrities in the shoot.

Sometimes i even wonder whether they mostly agree on having contract Marriages which will only last for a while and they'll just have kids and then divorce thereafter...

1 Like

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by BanevsJoker(m): 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
Okafor's Law has side effects.

2 Likes

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by makavelli80(m): 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
I knew it grin
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by akinade28(f): 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
Reasons for increase in divorce nowadays
People rush into marriage without enough preparation
Some people enter into marriage on the basis of emotional feeling or falling in love and when the feelings disappear they also pack out
Some people marry because of material things such as money and beauty, once it's gone they also quit
Youths nowadays are longer willing to endure in their marriage or tolerate their partners. Any little issue they quit
Adultery is now a norm
A good marriage is a reward of labour and investment of both parties. It doesn't come by chance or luck

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
Some gave all, all gave some, me played goddamn video games.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija's Beatrice Shows Off Her Curvy Body In New Photos / Fans To Foluke Daramola: Your Makeup Is Too Much, It Covers Your Beauty / CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.