Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / deleted (6241 Views)

+18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] / My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

deleted by IceColdVeins(m): 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
Kaching!!!!

2 Likes

Re: deleted by Jicqueville: 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
It all depends on the individual

Check my signature for your cheap data
Re: deleted by proff010: 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
Check her clit head, massage it very well. With time she will feel it

3 Likes

Re: deleted by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
Make sure you marry her. Don't turn that little hole into a river then run away

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: deleted by IceColdVeins(m): 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2019
I have done that really well
proff010:
Check her clit head, massage it very well. With time she will feel it
Re: deleted by IceColdVeins(m): 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Jicqueville:
It all depends on the individual

Check my signature for your cheap data
Re: deleted by Grandlord: 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
Suck her clit while fingering her simultaneously.
If your tonguing and fingering games are great, she'd have leg-shaking eruptions.

8 Likes

Re: deleted by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2019
Most percent of women dont achieve orgasm through penetration. Focus your attention on her clitoris. Get her to be comfortable. A nervous disposition has a negative effect.

But above all talk to her. Communication matters alot.

Although i feel she's more interested in something else other than just sex.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: deleted by BrainArk(m): 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
Most percent of women dont achieve orgasm through penetration. Focus your attention on her clitoris. Get her to be comfortable. A nervous disposition has a negative effect.

there is no romance thread, that your comment is not found.

8 Likes

Re: deleted by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2019
BrainArk:

7 Likes

Re: deleted by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
BrainArk:

grin Dont judge please.

1 Like

Re: deleted by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
There are three factors that prevents female orgasms.
1 is female circumcision
2 is her mentality
3 is her partner

The first is almost a mission impossible
The second needs sex education
The third needs selflessness.

I have had sex with girls that don't believe girls can have orgasms, such girls will prevent your efforts no matter how hard you try.
Sex is more mental than physical so for a woman to achieve orgasms if she is not circumcised she has to channel her mind to the sexual simulations if not you are doing in vain.

We guys has this method of taking our mind away while fuccking a girl to prolong the fucck and avoid early ejaculation.

I have numerous cases of girls pushing me out because they are having the feeling of urinating when fuccking them.

Some will stop you when the pleasure becomes too much for them to bear.
Such girls need reorientation which leads to the third factor, the selfless partner who will do the educational part and the second factor which is the mentality.

That determine if they will learn.
Some girls don't like sucking or prolong simulation of the critoris.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: deleted by BrainArk(m): 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin Dont judge please.
not judging though, just stating the obvious. You most fantasize allot about sex and I am sure you are helping yourself out by masturbating, since you are an adherent of no sex till weeding night.

1 Like

Re: deleted by izaray(f): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
Why not try giving of head if she's clean down there undecided

3 Likes

Re: deleted by IceColdVeins(m): 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2019
You just wowed me.
She doesnt like the tongue duties. She gives head but doesnt like receiving.
I assume its due to her low self esteem cos she thinks are wetness is not appealing.
She definitely needs re-orientation.

Many thanks
Ucheosefoh:
There are three factors that prevents female orgasms.
1 is female circumcision
2 is her mentality
3 is her partner

The first is almost a mission impossible
The second needs sex education
The third needs selflessness.

I have had sex with girls that don't believe girls can have orgasms, such girls will prevent your efforts no matter how hard you try.
Sex is more mental than physical so for a woman to achieve orgasms if she is not circumcised she has to channel her mind to the sexual simulations if not you are doing in vain.

We guys has this method of taking our mind away while fuccking a girl to prolong the fucck and avoid early ejaculation.

I have numerous cases of girls pushing me out because they are having the feeling of urinating when fuccking them.

Some will stop you when the pleasure becomes too much for them to bear.
Such girls need reorientation which leads to the third factor, the selfless partner who will do the educational part and the second factor which is the mentality.

That determine if they will learn.
Some girls don't like sucking or prolong simulation of the critoris.

4 Likes

Re: deleted by IceColdVeins(m): 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
she doesn't seem to feel comfortable with head...she has never allowed me goo down successfully
izaray:
Re: deleted by Headlesschicken(m): 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
undecided Keep on digging son, yuh almost there....

4 Likes

Re: deleted by Martin0(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
izaray:

which kind advice be this naugrin
Re: deleted by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
Some women will never cum. Some have been programmed that way and always hold back because they are afraid of loosening up. It's not your fault though, just have fun. You must also realize that women still enjoy sex even without climax. With my woman, climax is always sure 90% of the time. Such women make you feel good about yourself, the other ones just makes you feel you are not doing enough.

6 Likes

Re: deleted by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Dear NLDs,

I have had sexual encounters with about 20 different ladies since I squarmed as a sperm till this moment that I type... but I have only made about half of them to reach the peak of pleasure while others never did no matter how hard I tried..My rod size and shape exhibit brilliance and I can last within 15mins-1 hr of intercouse in a round depending on my stress level at that moment.
Its not like I owe any lady orgasm but I'm a bit worried cos my current gf cannot reach orgasm irregardless of how deep and long the pre-intimacy/penetration is (she never did with any other person based on her claims though), I have pounded every cell in her honeypot but all to no avails. This always gets me bamboozled as I cannot even imagine how it feels to have intercouse and never ease off at the peak of it, please I need insights to this. She always assures me that she gets satisfied afterwards whenever we discuss it and always tells me no to worry that I should just do my thing as the problem is with her and not me...but at some point, the whole ecstacy thingy just feels like a one-sided shii. Y'all dig?

To the men: Has anyone had this problem with his partner(s)? kindly give insights.

To the ladies: Y'all know yourselves better....please whats the way around this?

Regards to all.

Orgasm is like heaven...everybody will die but not everybody will reach heaven
Every woman will fuckkk but not every woman will reach orgasm

Make god help us.....naija tire me

8 Likes

Re: deleted by IceColdVeins(m): 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
Gaggi:
Some women will never cum. Some have been programmed that way and always hold back because they are afraid of loosening up. It's not your fault though, just have fun. You must also realize that women still enjoy sex even without climax. With my woman, climax is always sure 90% of the time. Such women make you feel good about yourself, [/b]the other ones just makes you feel you are not doing enough[b].

You dig

1 Like

Re: deleted by izaray(f): 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
Martin0:

Jesus, them don catch me oh wink Martin you're a very yeye shild, na only when you see this kind post u dey jump out from no where grin

1 Like

Re: deleted by izaray(f): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
IceColdVeins:
she doesn't seem to feel comfortable with head...she has never allowed me goo down successfully
Maybe she's just being shy around you
Re: deleted by Twoclans(f): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
Martin0:

1 Like

Re: deleted by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
IceColdVeins:

You dig
Use Vibrator

1 Like

Re: deleted by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
Gaggi:
Some women will never cum. Some have been programmed that way and always hold back because they are afraid of loosening up. It's not your fault though, just have fun. You must also realize that women still enjoy sex even without climax. With my woman, climax is always sure 90% of the time. Such women make you feel good about yourself, the other ones just makes you feel you are not doing enough.
You are 100% right after dealing with those type of girls I have come to conclusion that orgasm is a personal race let everyone run their own.

Since you can take the horse to the river but can't force it to drink water I have decided that if a girl want orgasms I will help her out if she is clueless about it i will not stress myself trying to force orgasms on her.

Me sef their are some times I will have sex without ejaculation.

1 Like

Re: deleted by luvyaself95(m): 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:

chai you know all these
I can't still believe you're 16yrs oh
Re: deleted by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Use Vibrator
it is not about using vibrator the issue is will she allow it.
It seems she is clueless about orgasm and if she is not educated about it she will never allow him near her with that vibrator.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
luvyaself95:
chai you know all these I can't still believe you're 16yrs oh
grin i need to learn.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
it is not about using vibrator the issue is will she allow it.
It seems she is clueless about orgasm and if she is not educated about it she will never allow him near her with that vibrator.
If one can fuk one should b opened to a vib. Vib her heart away grin she might get addicted sha

1 Like

Re: deleted by DaddyMorenike: 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
Best way to make a woman reach orgasm. Use pegs for cloths to clip her clitz , then thrust back and forth. U sef go rep!!!!
Re: deleted by CaptainMitch: 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
I have the smallest dick but if I pepper girls dem dey like am grin e dey totori them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With / Las Las Oyibo Take Style Mumu O / See What This Woman Wore To A Night Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.