Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,844 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:09 AM

Amina Mohammed Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Mohammed Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa (27697 Views)

Omicron Variant: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Britian's Travel Ban On Nigeria / Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen / Ilorin Emirate: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Trailing Comments, Slams Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Mohammed Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ceoking6:

This is what you get when conservatives have taken up government globally, every country to their problem.

That's the Donald Trump global effect.
Re: Amina Mohammed Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by AnanseK(m): 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
Lamasta:
This one is just waking up from sleep
If they had killed all Nigerians in South Africa is it now she would have react

The Zulus were attacking criminals we were told
Re: Amina Mohammed Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Ceoking6: 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
byrron:

That's the Donald Trump global effect.
its painful sha, even the conservative aren't even middle but extreme.

The ozone is depleting, countries are getting over flooded cum wiped out but no talk on climate change.

Countries are raping themselves to bits and no one is talking.

The only international checkmate organizations are gradually going powerless due to myopic shortsightedness
Re: Amina Mohammed Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by nblock: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2019
tyup:
I don't usually use to blame women of her type with faces like wukari road sad

Haba person mama
Re: Amina Mohammed Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Godwin2am(m): 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Buhari never still react
THAT ONE IS A SLOW CATODISK CURVY BLACK PUSRY PRESIDENT
Re: Amina Mohammed Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Dave0116(m): 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
tyup:
I will only care about this Xenophobic attacks when Donald J Trump comes out publicly to condemn the attack

but before then nobody should disturb me

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by captianfreeman(m): 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
Day just dey break their side
Re: Amina Mohammed Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Chukalemon(m): 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
Is unfortunate that this so called Un are not doing anything concerning this matter.
Every country is trying to focus on his or her own problems and that case. embarassed embarassed
Re: Amina Mohammed Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by naijacentric(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ceoking6:
Lol, I want to assume this is coming from her capacity as a Nigerian, I am yet to hear from UN officially let alone sanctions

This is what you get when conservatives have taken up government globally, every country to their problem.

Las las nations would f*ck nations to death in this world
fela was right wetin u unite for united nations grin
Re: Amina Mohammed Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by LewinskyMon: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
tyup:
I will only care about this Xenophobic attacks when Donald J Trump comes out publicly to condemn the attack

tongue
Re: Amina Mohammed Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Smartwave: 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
The truth is, no one cares about Nigerians in South Africa. Before South Africans start, It begin from Nigeria ( Anambra state - Osubulu or Isubu... Something). Drug war. Just 10% of Nigerians in SA deals in legitimate work.
Re: Amina Mohammed Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Joxetoner: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2019
N
Re: Amina Mohammed Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by fkj950ax(m): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
franchasng:
Speaking for speaking sake, does she truly care That I doubt.
I am sure its her Twitter handler that came up with the lame statement just so it can be on records, believe me, she may not be aware of this statement angry

Yes she does. Amina Mohammed is one of the few, rare and scarce decent people in the Nigerian public circle. I am sure she posted that herself.

Going away from whether she is aware, what we want is global pressure on SA to stem xenophobia. This and the UN will help put more pressure on SA. See it from this PoV
Re: Amina Mohammed Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by theenchanter: 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
tyup:

here it is.....

Re: Amina Mohammed Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by RexTramadol1: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
Dave0116:
he has....

Make dem no catch you

That's not Trump

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by DevilhimseIf: 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2019
[s]
Denikayan:

UN, ICC, Amnesty International and the likes are just tools of powers that make be.

It deals with those that step on their toes.

They are figure heads instructed by powers!
[/s]
Re: Amina Mohammed Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by wink2015(m): 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2019
9jaBlogger:

The United Nations (UN) has reacted to the recent xenophobic attack on Nigerians and other foreigners living in South Africa, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV had previously reported that properties worth millions of naira, belonging to Nigerians in South Africa, were set ablaze with many others looted by South Africans.

President of the Nigeria Union in South Africa, Adetola Olubajo, said the attacks began on Sunday morning in Jeppestown area of Johannesburg.

Olubajo said in a statement on Monday that the mob “looted several shops owned by foreign nationals”, “but the police later dispersed them and made some arrest”.

Reacting to the development on her Twitter handle, Dr Amina Mohammed, Deputy Secretary General of the UN, strongly condemned the attacks against Africans and women.

“I join the UN Secretary General, Antonio Guterres to strongly condemn the acts of violence in different provinces in South Africa, including attacks against Africans & women. We welcome President Cyril Ramaphosa’s unequivocal call for inclusion, solidarity & strengthened accountability”, she wrote.

http://igberetvnews.com/964442/un-finally-breaks-silence-on-xenophobic-attacks-in-south-africa/

MRS AMINA MOHAMMED REACTED TOO LATE.

Has she been sleeping all this while.

What kept her TOO SILENT FOR TOO LONG?

Maybe she is a Buhari agent.

President Buhari do not care because majority of those guys dying in South Africa are of Igbo tribe.

Madam, thank you for at least talking rather very late.
Re: Amina Mohammed Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by tyup(m): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
theenchanter:
here it is.....
and it hasn't hit FP yet and ah din see it on his page
ain't believing this poo
Re: Amina Mohammed Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by marvinsync(m): 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
9jaBlogger:

“I join the UN Secretary General, Antonio Guterres to strongly condemn the acts of violence in different provinces in South Africa, including attacks against Africans & women. We welcome President Cyril Ramaphosa’s unequivocal call for inclusion, solidarity & strengthened accountability”, she wrote.

http://igberetvnews.com/964442/un-finally-breaks-silence-on-xenophobic-attacks-in-south-africa/

what is "Africans & women" ? am I the only one that saw that?
are women not Africans or are Africans not women? why'd she have to exclusively say women? why are feminists so full of shite?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu To Appeal Court Judgement Disqualifying His Candidacy / FG Slashes Wage By N100bn, Labour Kicks / Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.