Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] (7834 Views)

Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back / Man Stands On A Pretty Lady's Buttocks, Causes Outrage Online (Video, Photos) / Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] by Junkie1: 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
DEFINITELY A SUBMISSIVE.. I BET HE SUCKS ON HER TOES TOO
Re: Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] by akinblog: 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
the guy is really nice. It was a romantic gesture. Although there could have been an easier solution that wouldnt stress him.
sweet still.
Na dem undecided
Re: Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
lilmonarch:
are Nigerian ladies romantic? Give a Nigerian lady a rose flower and see her reaction. The only language they understand is MONEY grin
Help me tell them!!
Re: Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
So much aggression in the land, everybody’s heart is painted black.

People show love in different ways, that was his. Allow him.
Re: Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] by IamPlato(m): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
Thunder Fire The Woman... Amadioha kill The Man there... Fool
Re: Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
MiVida:
Guys, guess I've done worse, I sucked off muccus from my fiancé's nose when she was very sick and I didn't even feel bad about it...
I can stand all through a six hours flight but I won't suck the thing from nose. You could become sick u know, the bacteria.
Re: Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hahahaha. This is not a show of love rather it shows what some women will do to men if they are in power. I bet you,that man didn't do it willingly. undecided
Re: Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

You guys are not just the romantic type!!!

Too much aggression defines you.
And the relationship/poverty alleviation bishes don't deserve it. They don't love, they just rip off.
Re: Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] by obinna58(m): 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
Aww.. Thats sweet.
Keep quiet
Re: Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
obinna58:
Keep quiet
angry
Re: Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] by Walehelt(m): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
obinna58:

Keep quiet

Re: Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
MiVida:
we just broke up minutes ago.
Why??
Re: Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Na dem undecided
He isnt a fool he had a reason. Most plane arent completely full. A flight attendant could have found him another sit. Or she could have laid on his laps.
He wanted to do it. A romantic gesture. He stressed himself but it was sweet.
Re: Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
He isnt a fool he had a reason. Most plane arent completely full. A flight attendant could have found him another sit. Or she could have laid on his laps.
He wanted to do it. A romantic gesture. He stressed himself but it was sweet.
. Pls stop its OK. And if I may ask,can you also show this kind of gesture to ur husband?

1 Like

Re: Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] by WorWorBoy: 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
willyfatima:
Maybe she is too over beautiful & He was the one that disvirgined her in marriage....
Lol.

Re: Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:

. Pls stop its OK. And if I may ask,can you also show this kind of gesture to ur husband?
I've done worse for a boy i was dating immediately after he cheated.

He wanted to do it okay. He had several options not to. Why persecute him? If im his wife i wont encourage him to stand. But some people like to prove their love even in weird ways.

i endangered myself for a guy i hadnt been dating for up to 3months. Love is crazy.

1 Like

Re: Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] by zubino(m): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
I blame the wicked woman that allowed her man to stand for 6 hrs. I really doubt this shaa!!
Re: Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] by ScotMisile: 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
Some women are searching for men that will die for them, so that they can move over to the next man thereby depopulating the world of men. That's their plan, I know, I just know...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] by Lonelypacifist6: 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
I would do this for tpiander Aka Nairalandposter, in my next life that I don't wish to come grin
Re: Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
lilmonarch:
are Nigerian ladies romantic? Give a Nigerian lady a rose flower and see her reaction. The only language they understand is MONEY grin
If them no collect, una go say, she acting too hard to get. If them collect una go say, they like money and they are too cheap!!!

What exactly do you guys want

1 Like

Re: Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] by Amuocha: 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ambode sef angry
Re: Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] by Paulo3ree(m): 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hmmmmmnmnnnnm
If my wife can't feel cozy on my laps, that's her own cup of garri. Anyways ExcepT if she is too ill
Re: Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] by frozen70(f): 2:26am On Sep 07, 2019
They understands themselves more than we do
Re: Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] by ScotMisile: 4:11am On Sep 07, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

If them no collect, una go say, she acting too hard to get. If them collect una go say, they like money and they are too cheap!!!

If you see one that won't collect money link me up nowww!
Re: Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] by lilmonarch(m): 6:24am On Sep 07, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

"If you want to cheat, make sure you cheat death, not people. If you must lie, then lie down to sleep, but don’t lie to people. If you need to beg, then beg God for forgiveness, don’t beg people for money. And if you must boast, boast only of God’s love"

The bolded don talk everything cheesy

Besides I'm yet to see a Nigerian girl that'll reject money with good intention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] by bsquare12(f): 6:25am On Sep 07, 2019
8 Signs You're In A Wrong Relationship.

Lack of communication, Tension, boredom, frustration, fear and anger are not emotions that you should often feel when you have a healthy romantic partnership.

Evaluating your feelings about relationship is a good place to start when you are not sure if the right relationship is for you, but here are 8 signs that it is probably a wrong relationship.

1. You don’t trust each other.

Trust in the intestine when something is not right is smart. If you just felt that your partner was hiding something from you, it could be a sign that you either have to deal with them or move on. Mistrust in a partnership leads to accusations.

2. You feel contempt.

You are no longer in love with your partner, but feel hatred or contempt for their behavior is a very bad sign for your relationship. Bitterness, resentment and fear are also painful negative emotions that are not part of a healthy partnership.

https://www.itrendnaija.com/2019/09/8-signs-youre-in-wrong-relationship.html?m=1

Re: Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:28am On Sep 07, 2019
ScotMisile:

If you see one that won't collect money link me up nowww!
I am afraid that this talk is too late!!!
Re: Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] by lilmonarch(m): 6:31am On Sep 07, 2019
frozen70:
They understands themselves more than we do
all I can see in the picture is a domesticated slave doing his mistress' bidding.
Re: Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] by frozen70(f): 7:20am On Sep 07, 2019
lilmonarch:
all I can see in the picture is a domesticated slave doing his mistress' bidding.

If that will guarantee him peace, in his marital life
Re: Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] by lilmonarch(m): 7:35am On Sep 07, 2019
frozen70:

If that will guarantee him peace, in his marital life
u wouldn't think the same if he were your son/brother. The man is a good man being taken advantage of. I mean, why would a loving wife allow this old man stand for 6 4kin hours while she sleeps and probably snoring on top sef grin grin
Re: Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] by femi4: 7:40am On Sep 07, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
I was sure that it couldn't be a Nigerian man!!!
No big deal, standing for 6hrs in airplane is quite comfortable compare to Nigerians standing for their girls in Molues inside traffic without ac/fan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Who Kross Them Legs / Guys Why Do U Have More Than One Girlfriend??? / Nairaland Why?,why Are Nairaland Gals So Ugly,maka Why?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.