Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th (3514 Views)

BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate / WTO: European Parliament Backs Okonjo-iweala, Says She’s Well-equipped / BIAFRA: Read Full Speech Of Nnamdi Kanu As He Addresses The European Parliament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by Kamanuozuzu: 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, The Leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB) has been invited to the European Parliament in Belgium, to address the Issue of IPOB Agitation and Biafra Freedom.

He wrote this on this official Twitter Page;

I have graciously accepted the invitation of a few members of the European Parliament to address the burning issue of IPOB agitation and what a NEW BIAFRA means for Africa. I look forward to leading hardcore IPOB family members in Europe to this historic encounter.

Venue: European Parliament Building, Brussels, Belgium

Date: September 10, 2019

Time: 4-6pm EST

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by jen4r: 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
ohamadike himself, I salute you........

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by Turantula(m): 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2019
Immhotep come and see.
Please come with an ambulance, some people will not like this news

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by izombie(m): 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
Not being a tribalist but some people will not like this. I no mention name o.

18 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by Dagah2: 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
Make dem no from there bundle you back to Kirirki ooo

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by dnawah(m): 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
Turantula:
Immhotep come and see.
WE no get fuel o!

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by nwafor1(m): 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
We are glad and delighted about this great news and we have always known that u will lead us to the promise land!
Long live MNK!!
Long live great Biafrans!!!

We MUST continue.... cool

6 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by chidemavian: 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
Wow

After beating up a corrupt politician at a new yam festival in far away Germany, EU has deem it fit to invite my mentor for talks......

Lord let Biafra come now now

15 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by johnmartus(m): 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
grin last time we heard that he will address U.N. O .

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by Ojiofor: 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
Very good and we look forward to watching live pictures from the meeting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by Adaibeku(f): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2019
You are great my comrade Up you

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by gwarotango: 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
johnmartus:
grin last time we heard that he will address U.N. O .
As flesident o Biafla

I know LZAA will be there too grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by wirinet(m): 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
chidemavian:
Wow

After beating up a corrupt politician at a new yam festival in far away Germany, EU has deem it fit to invite my mentor for talks......

Lord let Biafra come now now

Which EU invited him?
This is what he said;

I have graciously accepted the invitation of a few members of the European Parliament to address the burning issue of IPOB agitation and what a NEW BIAFRA means for Africa.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by Xisnin(m): 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
There are certainly crackheads among the unelected member of the European parliament.
It is not that difficult to gain an audience with a few of them.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
Turantula:
Immhotep come and see.
What has been seen, cannot be unseen.

Python dancers will develop high blood pressure today grin

Cc lzaa metaphysical adaibeku amatarasha sarrki deomelo yarimo gmbuharii anonimi simplyleo gwarotango

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by Kamanuozuzu: 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
Xisnin:
There are certainly crackheads among the unelected member of the European parliament.
It is not that difficult to gain an audience with a few of them.

Ur FG doesn't think so. They understand the implication.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by efighter: 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2019
EU wants to replace Britain with IPOB. Ha Ha Ha Ha

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by Xisnin(m): 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2019
Kamanuozuzu:

Ur FG doesn't think so. They understand the implication.
Fake news from an unworthy source.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by aremuforlife(m): 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
and what will the EU do to Nigeria, every nation has their own predicament and they are all learning how to solve it.
Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by Biafrannuke: 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
aremuforlife:
and what will the EU do to Nigeria, every nation has their own predicament and they are all learning how to solve it.
They want to help end zoo's predicament by supporting Biafra.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by Charleys: 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2019
Its like saying a terrorist wants to address European parliament.
Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by gidgiddy: 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2019
Charleys:
Its like saying a terrorist wants to address European parliament.

The European Union does not see IPOB as a terrorist organisation. No country apart from Nigeria does

13 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by madenigga(m): 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2019
another style to use collect,

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by oyatz(m): 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
Congratulations.

See as EU will declare Biafra independence before Dec31,2019.
Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by itsme01: 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
grin

Scammer said few MEPs haq haq haq.. private discussion is now equated to EU paliarmentry invite, just like the fake turkish diplomat

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by LZAA: 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2019
gwarotango:
As flesident o Biafla

grin
Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by Bari22: 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
This lies should stop abeg
Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by aremuforlife(m): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
[/quote][quote author=Biafrannuke post=81983929] They want to help end zoo's predicament by supporting Biafra.
Are you among the animal living in the zoo
Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by madmohamed(m): 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
gwarotango:
As flesident o Biafla

u can never find yoloba girl as beautiful as this girl just look at her .and I kn where your looking at.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by Deepfeel(m): 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
aremuforlife:

Only if you knew the part, Britain played in helping Nigeria fight against biafra, u won't make this comment

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by goodnessme1(f): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2019
madmohamed:
u can never find yoloba girl as beautiful as this girl just look at her .and I kn where your looking at.
that means you have not meet beautiful yoruba girls before.

That igbo girl up and the yoruba girl down who fine pass.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by IamPlato(m): 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
Adaibeku:
You are great my comrade Up you
are You The Lady That Looks Like Omotola on Your Profile? I Think I Am In Love

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani (hausa Now Conquered), Yoruba Must Learn From Yugoslavia Disintegration / Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? / Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.