Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,363 members, 7,780,995 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:08 AM

Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th (3505 Views)

BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate / WTO: European Parliament Backs Okonjo-iweala, Says She’s Well-equipped / BIAFRA: Read Full Speech Of Nnamdi Kanu As He Addresses The European Parliament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
Charleys:
Its like saying a terrorist wants to address European parliament.
How many European parliament did Shekau and Osama bin ladin et all address ?
Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by gwarotango: 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
madmohamed:
u can never find yoloba girl as beautiful as this girl just look at her .and I kn where your looking at.
That's your first lady in Biafra and now the whole world knows what she looks like unclad. Please emulate your dilector and post nude pictures of your wife for all the world to see
Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by SOAdesign: 1:05am On Sep 07, 2019
[b][/b][quote author=Kamanuozuzu post=81976872]Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, The Leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB) has been invited to the European Parliament in Belgium, to address the Issue of IPOB Agitation and Biafra Freedom.

He wrote this on this official Twitter Page;

[b]I have graciously accepted the invitation of a few members of the European Parliament to address the burning issue of IPOB agitation and what a NEW BIAFRA means for Africa. I look forward to leading hardcore IPOB family members in Europe to this historic encounter.

Venue: European Parliament Building, Brussels, Belgium

Date: September 10, 2019

Time: 4-6pm EST

God will give you a mouth and a wisdom, which our enemies can't be able to gainsay nor resist
Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by SOAdesign: 1:08am On Sep 07, 2019
[b][/b]
Kamanuozuzu:
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, The Leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB) has been invited to the European Parliament in Belgium, to address the Issue of IPOB Agitation and Biafra Freedom.

[b]I have graciously accepted the invitation of a few members of the European Parliament to address the burning issue of IPOB agitation and what a NEW BIAFRA means for Africa. I look forward to leading hardcore IPOB family members in Europe to this historic encounter.

God will give you a mouth and a wisdom, which our enemies can't be able to gainsay nor resist[quote author=madenigga post=81984405]another style to use collect,

Yes oo
Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by SOAdesign: 1:12am On Sep 07, 2019
SOAdesign:
[/b]
Kamanuozuzu:
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, The Leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB) has been invited to the European Parliament in Belgium, to address the Issue of IPOB Agitation and Biafra Freedom.

great
Re: Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th by SOAdesign: 1:31am On Sep 07, 2019
We are 5 hours ahead of EST time zone. So the time in Biafran land should be 9-11pm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shameful As Biafran Wrestler Representing Biafra Looses To Opponent In Cambodia / BREAKING: Sam Adeyemi, Davido, Burna Boy, Others, Dragged To Court Over #endsars / The 6th South East State: Etiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.