Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Punch's Adetayo Olalekan Car Stolen Outside First Bank Premises In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Punch's Adetayo Olalekan Car Stolen Outside First Bank Premises In Abuja (25421 Views)

My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man / Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) / Man Parked His Car In Bank Premises In Edo, When He Came Out, He Saw This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punch's Adetayo Olalekan Car Stolen Outside First Bank Premises In Abuja by mu2sa2: 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2019
DrHoganObi:
U de ride an econobox like Camry you no fit buy 30k tracker. On your own, better go ladipo now
For a parked car I believe steering lock is a formidable security. If he had locked the steering the thief wouldn't have had enough time or even be able at all to drive away. Always lock your steering.

2 Likes

Re: Punch's Adetayo Olalekan Car Stolen Outside First Bank Premises In Abuja by DevilhimseIf: 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
[s]
Denikayan:

"It was gathered that several cars belonging to customers had been stolen from the parking lot despite the presence of private security guards and policemen.

A police officer attached to the bank disclosed that a car was similarly taken away by thieves a few days ago."
[/s]
Re: Punch's Adetayo Olalekan Car Stolen Outside First Bank Premises In Abuja by TrackYourCar: 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
I get unhappy whenever I hear stories of stolen vehicles. Situations like this can be prevented. If you can spend millions of naira in getting a vehicle and you don't track such vehicle, it means you haven't invested well.

Re: Punch's Adetayo Olalekan Car Stolen Outside First Bank Premises In Abuja by badoh(m): 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
To all car owners, ensure you get pedal/steering locks. Very cheap but mighty in function.
Re: Punch's Adetayo Olalekan Car Stolen Outside First Bank Premises In Abuja by satp(m): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
It is well with us in Nigeria
Re: Punch's Adetayo Olalekan Car Stolen Outside First Bank Premises In Abuja by hefelove(m): 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
Apart from car theft aw person wan take prevent brainbox and some other theft?
Re: Punch's Adetayo Olalekan Car Stolen Outside First Bank Premises In Abuja by Mryacks: 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2019
Sorry for the guy. But this car stealing style is a very common occurrence in Abuja. It happened to a old woman i know just two weeks ago around area 11 in garki.
Re: Punch's Adetayo Olalekan Car Stolen Outside First Bank Premises In Abuja by bishopkay: 12:48am On Sep 07, 2019
9jatriot:
Call me naïve if you like, but does Toyota mean that it is easy to steal in so short a time? If he had been on a queue maybe I would understand.

Yes! Every car guy knows the security for especially their 2012- down camrys and corollas are very useless! Na motor when dem dey use the engine work speed boat cheesy so boys no dey use eye see am. The master key full everywhere how they do it I don't know.

Immediately I saw the headline, I knew it would be a Toyota camry or corolla and those two cars are hot cakes for thieves. For warri people dey pack their own for compound use another motor block am join grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Punch's Adetayo Olalekan Car Stolen Outside First Bank Premises In Abuja by bishopkay: 12:55am On Sep 07, 2019
onilanre:

Tracker is just N30k. Penny wise pound foolish.

You don't know trackers can be jammed? grin

Don't buy a camry or corolla except you've got several ways of keeping the "baby" safe. For fvcks's sake dem dey use the motor engine take power speed boat wetin una expect grin cheesy

When u scream Japanese are reliable, you should also know they are the easiest to steal!

And for someone who would come tell me about the $100 device used in stealing keyless entry cars, don't forget they have to at least get near your key to pick up the frequency to be able to open the car.
Re: Punch's Adetayo Olalekan Car Stolen Outside First Bank Premises In Abuja by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 07, 2019
yeah its a toyota, 2 weeks ago a friends camry was stolen in church too, luckily for him the vehicle was faulty so it broke down and they thieves abandoned it.

camrys ,corrolla, rxs, are hot cakes for car boosters.
Re: Punch's Adetayo Olalekan Car Stolen Outside First Bank Premises In Abuja by armadeo(m): 9:42am On Sep 07, 2019
bishopkay:

Yes! Every car guy knows the security for especially their 2012- down camrys and corollas are very useless! Na motor when dem dey use the engine work speed boat cheesy so boys no dey use eye see am. The master key full everywhere how they do it I don't know.

Immediately I saw the headline, I knew it would be a Toyota camry or corolla and those two cars are hot cakes for thieves. For warri people dey pack their own for compound use another motor block am join grin cheesy

See wahala.
Re: Punch's Adetayo Olalekan Car Stolen Outside First Bank Premises In Abuja by bishopkay: 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
armadeo:

See wahala.

Lol I kid you not. My friend fada get big daddy and one C class. D big daddy na e new baby. E dey pack d car inside den use the C class block am for night. Their next street friend if e compound no get space again for the car, e go drive come my guy compound, my guy fada go reverse d Benz, d man go pack den dem go use d Benz block the two cars angry grin cheesy cheesy

Who Wan buy motor give thief grin

1 Like

Re: Punch's Adetayo Olalekan Car Stolen Outside First Bank Premises In Abuja by 2daq: 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
dorothybella:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/punch-abuja-bureau-chiefs-car-stolen-outside-bank-premises/amp/

When you tell people to put a vehicle tracker on their vehicles they will think you are after their money. How can he not have a tracker in the vehicle?
Re: Punch's Adetayo Olalekan Car Stolen Outside First Bank Premises In Abuja by onilanre(m): 8:49am On Sep 08, 2019
bishopkay:

You don't know trackers can be jammed? grin

Don't buy a camry or corolla except you've got several ways of keeping the "baby" safe. For fvcks's sake dem dey use the motor engine take power speed boat wetin una expect grin cheesy

When u scream Japanese are reliable, you should also know they are the easiest to steal!

And for someone who would come tell me about the $100 device used in stealing keyless entry cars, don't forget they have to at least get near your key to pick up the frequency to be able to open the car.

Yes tracker can be jammed but not for ever. You jammed GSM network not gps and gprs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance / Man, 27, Remanded For Biting Off Police Officer’s Ear / Girl Kidnapped In Satellite Town, Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.