Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

BBNaija: Omashola "Sex With Khafi Will Be Easy" - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Omashola "Sex With Khafi Will Be Easy" (56748 Views)

BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party / BBNaija: Omashola Squeezes Mercy's Butt At The Party (Photos) / BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Omashola "Sex With Khafi Will Be Easy" by komodapson(m): 1:22am On Sep 07, 2019
donbachi:
how cheap is it?

Buy 1 get 2 free
Re: BBNaija: Omashola "Sex With Khafi Will Be Easy" by elmagnifico411(m): 1:38am On Sep 07, 2019
Omashola is all talks and no action. Just like every other Warri boy I know. Konji has taken over his reasoning. Too loud for a guy.
Re: BBNaija: Omashola "Sex With Khafi Will Be Easy" by Mcslize: 3:41am On Sep 07, 2019
donbachi:
how cheap is it?

Rolling my eyes.
Re: BBNaija: Omashola "Sex With Khafi Will Be Easy" by nagalee(m): 6:23am On Sep 07, 2019
9jaBloke:
Omashola fall hand. He has the mindset of an unfocused SS 2 student.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola "Sex With Khafi Will Be Easy" by Kvngyemi0407(m): 7:07am On Sep 07, 2019
noble71:

5 hundred naira

A plate of food cool cool
Re: BBNaija: Omashola "Sex With Khafi Will Be Easy" by slimiyke(m): 7:09am On Sep 07, 2019
That guy messed up big time! I think that lady deserve some respect....though I doubt if omo shola really has respect for a woman's integrity.....Now I can relate why venita kept her distance though frodd disappointed her....omoshola talks toomuch
Re: BBNaija: Omashola "Sex With Khafi Will Be Easy" by bosstony(m): 8:04am On Sep 07, 2019
donbachi:
how cheap is it?
very very cheap
Re: BBNaija: Omashola "Sex With Khafi Will Be Easy" by belteshazzar013: 10:52am On Sep 07, 2019
Are you looking to import goods/items from China? Yeah, that's a good idea! Hopeful Nig.® is here to assist you. Our Services: *We import and assist in the importation process from china. *We teach you how to search for goods/items from china through specific app. *We expose you to the right shipping company. * Access to our Whatsapp group where you meet with our customers.
Are you interested, if Yes, you are just a text away. call or Whatsapp: 07035929690
Re: BBNaija: Omashola "Sex With Khafi Will Be Easy" by noble71(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2019
Kvngyemi0407:

A plate of food cool cool
This?

Re: BBNaija: Omashola "Sex With Khafi Will Be Easy" by Mianky: 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
You need Jesus
Re: BBNaija: Omashola "Sex With Khafi Will Be Easy" by Kvngyemi0407(m): 7:02am On Sep 09, 2019
noble71:

This?
Chai this food loud oo.. this one sef don too much.. you wan dey fcvk am for life with this kind food ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? / Funny Video Of A Castrated Man / BBNaija 2022: Daniella And Khalid Get Inimate Under The Duvet (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.