Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Charcoal Business, New Season Around The Corner. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Charcoal Business, New Season Around The Corner. (208 Views)

How To Start Charcoal Business In Nigeria: The Novice Blueprint / Get Rich Doing Pepper Grinding Business (new Tips And Hacks) / Business/ New Method Of Banking Which Enables Cashback On Every Transaction - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charcoal Business, New Season Around The Corner. by Divfav(m): 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
With a deep sense of respect and responsibility I am writing to dear nairalander. I am into the production and marketing of quality hardwood charcoal based in Kwara State. I want to bring to your awareness about the charcoal business. This business has really changed so many Nigerians lives positively. I use this medium to alert my fellow Nigerian youths to come in and tap from the secret wealth in the business.
I am willing and fully ready to reveal all about the business to interested individual. I will teach you all about the charcoal business;
How to source for quality hardwood charcoal,
How to connect with serious foreign buyers, e.t.c.
Interested people can contact me on WhatsApp(08103868707).
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Used Bakery Equipment Needed In Nigeria / Kickstart Your Morning With These 5 Powerful Keys / Economic Imbalance: How Fg’s Proposed VAT Increase Will Affect Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.