Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

OAP Toolz Oniru Bares Cleavage In New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Toolz Oniru Bares Cleavage In New Photo (54202 Views)

Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) / Toolz Oniru Demuren Twerks In Labour Room / Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Toolz Oniru Bares Cleavage In New Photo by enemyofprogress: 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
sarahvibes:
like your GF is finer than her. you are not different from those people in SA killing foreigners , cos nah just pure hatred una get in common
the said the gospel truth, that biiiiitch is fokn ugly just like you
Re: OAP Toolz Oniru Bares Cleavage In New Photo by litaninja(m): 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
So this is the finest that beatfm has to offer? **sigh**
Re: OAP Toolz Oniru Bares Cleavage In New Photo by Alex09(m): 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
[b][/b]RIP 2 D FALLEN HEROES
Re: OAP Toolz Oniru Bares Cleavage In New Photo by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Hope no problem

Thanks for your time and thanks for responding.

Now what part of your academic calendar are you in? First or second semester? and if it's second semester, how close are you guys to a new session?

and when will your admission list likely be out?

I'm considering aspiring for Unilag with my A level. That's the reason for disturbance
Re: OAP Toolz Oniru Bares Cleavage In New Photo by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
Starhearts:

Wetin happen naa
Wetin dey sweet ur belle
Is either they are doing U OR u re doing urself

Are u from Unilag?

Chai!!

sorry, I meant are you A student of Unilag?

If yes...

Now what part of your academic calendar are you in? First or second semester? and if it's second semester, how close are you guys to a new session?

I'm considering aspiring for Unilag with my A level. That's the reason for disturbance
Re: OAP Toolz Oniru Bares Cleavage In New Photo by mamajj17(f): 11:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
englishmart:
I don't know why she chose the name Toolz. What Toolz? Sex Toolz?
Her breasts have lost shape

No BREAST stays forever in shape, respect all WOMEN undecided
Re: OAP Toolz Oniru Bares Cleavage In New Photo by EbukaHades10(m): 12:20am On Sep 07, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Second semester

Exam starts October

Admission list likely to be out within the middle of the month or ending, hopefully
Re: OAP Toolz Oniru Bares Cleavage In New Photo by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 07, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Second semester

Exam starts October

Admission list likely to be out within the middle of the month or ending, hopefully

Thanks a lot!

But I'm sorry I sometimes have comprehension problems. I'm sorry. my comprehension sometimes, it comes and it goes.

When u said within the middle of the month or ending, did you mean this month?
Re: OAP Toolz Oniru Bares Cleavage In New Photo by Vanessa116(f): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2019
Greenback:
This old toolbox doesn't know she's married!?
you’re a big fool!!
Re: OAP Toolz Oniru Bares Cleavage In New Photo by EbukaHades10(m): 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Thanks a lot!

But I'm sorry I sometimes have comprehension problems. I'm sorry. my comprehension sometimes, it comes and it goes.

When u said within the middle of the month or ending, did you mean this month?
Yes, this month
Re: OAP Toolz Oniru Bares Cleavage In New Photo by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
imitateMe:

Says who? Are you her husband? Do you know what happens in her home?
And who are you too? Her husband's mouthpiece?

1 Like

Re: OAP Toolz Oniru Bares Cleavage In New Photo by immaculate1234(m): 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2019
Beauty wey no get brain na Toto dey suffa
Re: OAP Toolz Oniru Bares Cleavage In New Photo by englishmart(m): 6:16am On Sep 08, 2019
mamajj17:

No BREAST stays forever in shape, respect all WOMEN undecided
Did it lose shape or not?
Why does the truth scare you?

1 Like

Re: OAP Toolz Oniru Bares Cleavage In New Photo by Shhhh01(f): 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
Greenback:
This old toolbox doesn't know she's married!?
Wetin dey baffle me na that fat thigh. she fat she think say she thick.smh

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) / Drake and Wizkid hug as they perform together on stage at the 02 Arena London / 2face Birthday Cake From Annie Idibia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.