Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap (26842 Views)

Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun / The Flamboyant Golf Life Of Governor Seyi Makinde / Governor Seyi Makinde Declares Assets Worth 50 Billion Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by orimipe(f): 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
Wow
shocked
This is quite impressive. cool

Well-done my governor kiss
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by asiwajumi(m): 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ok
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by yungmoney447(m): 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
My very own governor..... keep the good work going.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by AMZYMAYO(m): 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
Governor wey sabi
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by SirElaw(m): 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
That's my Governor
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hi
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by donpapa(m): 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
cool
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by mathew2oa(m): 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
Well I'm impressed.
Gather here if you are with me.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by Sunnycliff(m): 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
Adaowerri111:
And my useless Gov ihedioha dey there dey chase shadows, foolish mbaise man filled with Greed and Envy, he wants to recover and reloot, no single visible achievement.

Four years is too long to cry. Buy better handkerchief

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by Sonoyom(m): 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
Mr Makinde has been Fantastic in this 100 days, his policies and vision has been robust but it's unfortunate that ethnic and religious sentiments will not allow us to have such a technocrat in Aso Rock. Congratulations to the people of Oyo State, you made a nice choice

4 Likes

Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by Dave0116(m): 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
He reminds me of GEJ in 2010... So full of enthusiasm... I hope they don't end alike sha

4 Likes

Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by wonlasewonimi: 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
Please make him President. The incumbent idiot will never be this articulate with his plans in this life or the next.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by AleAirHub(m): 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
Well-done technocrat governor kiss
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by maestroz: 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
This governor knows his onions. On behalf of Nairaland, I hereby donate Seyi Makinde to Kogi state and Yaya Bello to Oyo state with immediate effect.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by mu2sa2: 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
Gov makinde should also do something about the filth in ibadan. It is disgusting to see the road median along the entire 20 km stretch of the expressway passing through the city being used as refuse dump. It's a shame: the largest city in oduduwa land is maybe the filthiest city on earth. Yoruba people this is your homeland o!

3 Likes

Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by Emusan(m): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
I'm so impressed with this man's policies.

This is how a leader should be ruling and very open-minded.

May the spirits of Nigeria's politicians never enter you sir!

4 Likes

Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by IkemChris(m): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ask Ihedioha now what has he done in the first 100days na only Rochas go dey commit from him mouth

1 Like

Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by colestephan86: 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
LordTrezy:
I am so impressed with the achievement and roadmap to good governance of this extraordinary leader.

Below is a thread showing some of his achievements and road map to good governance.

https://twitter.com/seyiamakinde/status/1169573069427499008?s=19

Please let celebrate this visionary leader
If there is a plan , you will get things done easily.
Governance isn't rocket science.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by Adaowerri111: 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
Sunnycliff:

Four years is too long to cry. Buy better handkerchief

Four years too small, ask polithieftians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by WESTERNCR: 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
Wonderful. May God help you sir!
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by WESTERNCR: 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
Are you kidding me?

maestroz:
This governor knows his onions. On behalf of Nairaland, I hereby donate Seyi Makinde to Kogi state and Yaya Bello to Oyo state with immediate effect.
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by proxillin(m): 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
Reminds me of Ambode. Wait and see how his party politicians will work against him like Ambode/APC.

Tinubu is really angry with Ambode for executing those projects

3 Likes

Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by banhammy: 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
Adaowerri111:
And my useless Gov ihedioha dey there dey chase shadows, foolish mbaise man filled with Greed and Envy, he wants to recover and reloot, no single visible achievement.
You can't compare the two.
Makinde came into governance to deliver dividends of democracy to his people. He knows if he didn't perform well. Yoruba people will vote him out come next election. I trust them. Ask Ambode if I'm lying.

But our own Ihedioha only came to power for one mission. Vengeance..
He will be there running after Okorocha for good 4 years and we will all applaud him.
Only in Igbo land that we wash our dirty linens outside while the so called elders fold their hands.
May God help us.

4 Likes

Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by DevilhimseIf: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
[s]
Denikayan:
Damn! Makinde is a genius!

Education and exposure plays a vital role in life. It furnishes your approach, reasoning, solutions and recommendations.

Imo people be presently looking at Ihedioha and asking God why they were cursed with a destroyer.
[/s]
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by Sunnycliff(m): 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
Adaowerri111:

Four years too small, ask polithieftians

You bear Adaowerri, presumably a sister to me. How you hate a man and join him with his clan as onye mbaise is stereotactically bad.

Rochas Okorocha did all his looting and you never involved ideato people alongside his name.

Is it nothing to you, that at such an age,been still bear the frontiers of stereotypes

3 Likes

Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by Ijaya123: 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
Aji ṣe bi Ọyọ laari, Ọyọ o ṣe bi baba ẹnikan.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by twinskenny(m): 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
adedayourt:
The man is not a politician, he owns an oil company he personally grew from the scratch so management by objective is in his blood.

and dats the same mentality hes using in running the state. i hope he doesn't get corrupted in the process
i hope so too..

1 Like

Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by ehisaad: 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
This is so impressive...
This is not about politics or party but about an individual who understands and knows what good governance is all about..
Seeing this man I think we still have hope as a country..

Keep up the good work Sir!!

1 Like

Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by woleabayo(f): 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
best governor so far ....kudos big thumps up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by SoNature(m): 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2019
For those PDP idiots saying that Ihedioha needs time, he doesn't need time.

He needs a lecture from Governor Makinde.

The good thing is that they are all in PDP.

A governor who has nothing to show after 100 days in office has nothing to offer.

Before you tag me afonja, I am proudly nwafo to the core.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by ArticleBeast: 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2019
mu2sa2:
Gov makinde should also do something about the filth in ibadan. It is disgusting to see the road median along the entire 20 km stretch of the expressway passing through the city being used as refuse dump. It's a shame: the largest city in oduduwa land is maybe the filthiest city one earth. Yoruba people this is your homeland o!
They brought it to his notice this week on Twitter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension / Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets / Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.