Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Natural Hair Styles To Try This Season. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Natural Hair Styles To Try This Season. (472 Views)

5 Traditional Unique Igbo Hair Styles you Can Still Adopt / Trending Hairstyles For Ladies In 2021: Unique Ladies Hair Styles 2021. / Six Classy Hair Styles A Woman Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Hair Styles To Try This Season. by Prettymundne(f): 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
I am honestly getting so bored of seeing so many people with natural hair out here on these streets with one constant natural hair style which is the high puff.

There are so many other styles you could rock as a naturalista or curly hair girl and one secret most people don't know is that these styles stretch out your hair and separate your coils as well, this prevents more breakage and also stops that top knotting that we 4c girls get a lot. In essence most of these styles actually do your hair more good that harm, as a matter of fact I will advice that you do them more often than you do your high puffs.

TWIST OUTS:
[i][/i]

The first will be twist outs, weather it is the three strand twist or regular twist outs they are a good way of styling your hair while stretching it out and preventing top knots as well, therefore reducing breakage.

READ THE REST HERE https://www.prettymundne.com/2019/09/natural-hair-styles-to-try-this-season.html

(1) (Reply)

Burberry T-shirts In M - XXL / Adult Content Female Model Recruit. #50,000 Monthly / New Women Splice Pants Leggings Fitness Plus Jeans Trousers (Free shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.