Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Which Of These Do You Have? Supply, Let's Do Business! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Which Of These Do You Have? Supply, Let's Do Business! (3175 Views)

Let's Do 2022 Bigger, Better And More Profitable / Let's Do A Profitable Crops Farming Together / Let's Do 2019 Bigger & Better!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Do You Have? Supply, Let's Do Business! by SolutionGeneral(m): 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hi,

Please anyone one here who have and, is capable of supplying any of the following commodities; 100% naturally/organically produced, at the bare minimum in Ogun state, or environs, kindly signify, let's do business!

√ Palm oil
√ Vegetable oil
√ Gari
√ Onion
√ Chicken
√ Snail
√ Shrimp
√ Turkey
√ Yam Flour
√ Mushroom
√ Jute leaf
√ Melon
√ Fluted Pumpkin leaf
√ Peppers (bell, red, tomato, chilli, yellow etc.)
√ Grasscutter
√ Rabbit

Or whatever have you...

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Do You Have? Supply, Let's Do Business! by Aonkuuse(m): 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
I have gari but it is as far as benue state
Re: Which Of These Do You Have? Supply, Let's Do Business! by SolutionGeneral(m): 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
Aonkuuse:
I have gari but it is as far as benue state
Oops! What type of Gari and how do you sell it?
Re: Which Of These Do You Have? Supply, Let's Do Business! by Aonkuuse(m): 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
That is white Gari and the red one. One bag is 9000 Naira author=SolutionGeneral post=81982032]
Oops! What type of Gari and how do you sell it?[/quote]
Re: Which Of These Do You Have? Supply, Let's Do Business! by potosky: 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
I have chicken but I reside in lokoja.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Have? Supply, Let's Do Business! by Funkycute04: 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2019
I have Garri and yam flour and in Egbeda Lagos you can contact me via this email olawumiosobu@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Have? Supply, Let's Do Business! by SolutionGeneral(m): 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
Funkycute04:
I have Garri and yam flour and in Egbeda Lagos you can contact me via this email olawumiosobu@gmail.com

Drop your whatsapp contact pls.
Re: Which Of These Do You Have? Supply, Let's Do Business! by alphabern(m): 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
I have mushroom
My location is Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Have? Supply, Let's Do Business! by SolutionGeneral(m): 3:59am On Sep 07, 2019
potosky:
I have chicken but I reside in lokoja.

Is it naturally or organically bred?
What is the price?
Re: Which Of These Do You Have? Supply, Let's Do Business! by SolutionGeneral(m): 4:07am On Sep 07, 2019
alphabern:
I have mushroom My location is Akwa Ibom
Organic? If yes, state your price and leave your number.
Re: Which Of These Do You Have? Supply, Let's Do Business! by Onlinefarmstore: 4:28am On Sep 07, 2019
Onions
Re: Which Of These Do You Have? Supply, Let's Do Business! by MDDarah84(m): 7:57am On Sep 07, 2019
Garri Ibo, Garri Ijebu of high quality here in Ibadan.5k/50kg(minus delivery)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Do You Have? Supply, Let's Do Business! by SolutionGeneral(m): 8:39am On Sep 07, 2019
Onlinefarmstore:
Onions

Please is it organic? Where is the location and how do you sell it?
Re: Which Of These Do You Have? Supply, Let's Do Business! by SolutionGeneral(m): 8:39am On Sep 07, 2019
Onlinefarmstore:
Onions

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Have? Supply, Let's Do Business! by Onlinefarmstore: 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
SolutionGeneral:

We get from Kano, currently a bag of old one is twelve thousand and nine for new ones

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Have? Supply, Let's Do Business! by marcell22: 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2019
I have Palm oil any quantity you want call 08169717901 or e-mail at Ikechukwumarcellinus4@gmail.com
Re: Which Of These Do You Have? Supply, Let's Do Business! by potosky: 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
SolutionGeneral:

Is it naturally or organically bred?
What is the price?
I train my cockerel organically after their first 1 month
Re: Which Of These Do You Have? Supply, Let's Do Business! by SolutionGeneral(m): 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2019
marcell22:
I have Palm oil any quantity you want call 08169717901 or e-mail at Ikechukwumarcellinus4@gmail.com
Undiluted? What's the price and your location?
Re: Which Of These Do You Have? Supply, Let's Do Business! by SolutionGeneral(m): 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2019
marcell22:
Undiluted? What's the price and your location?
Re: Which Of These Do You Have? Supply, Let's Do Business! by Moboj: 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
Op I rushed in ni shocked
Moboj has Snail's o
All sizes
Present location is Lagos
For other people reading
Moboj has processed snails also
We'll surely do you well kiss
Come and patronize
Call or WhatsApp 08103561708,08097009204
Mobolaji883@gmail.com
Op I love what you're doing
The snails are organic paa
Even in the processing, no artificial additives Op
You'll like it!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Have? Supply, Let's Do Business! by Replay07(m): 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
I have rabbits

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Have? Supply, Let's Do Business! by Abdulrasaq01(m): 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
Available @GROWLINKS:
(1) Giant African land snails
Specie: _Archachatina marginata_
Sizes: Large, medium, point of lay, juvenile, hatchlings

(2) Plantain

(3) Scotch bonnet pepper (Ata rodo)

(4) Chilli pepper (Sombo)

(5)Lime orange

(6)Cassava

(7) Fermented cassava flour (Èlùbó lafun)

(cool Yam flour

(9) Locust beans

(10) Bitter kola ( _Garcinia kola_ )

(11) Kola nut ( _Kola nitida_ & _Kola acuminata_ )

(12) Grains of paradise (Alligator pepper)

(13) Ofada rice

Chat with me privately for enquiries.

Call/WhatsApp : +2348062099985
E-mail: info@growlinks.com.ng
Re: Which Of These Do You Have? Supply, Let's Do Business! by SolutionGeneral(m): 12:22am On Sep 08, 2019
Replay07:
I have rabbits
Is it naturally bred?
Re: Which Of These Do You Have? Supply, Let's Do Business! by Ihotu5: 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
I can supply palm oil and ground nut oil. 08182092591

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Have? Supply, Let's Do Business! by nnekaike(f): 6:24am On Sep 09, 2019
watsappp only- 08105024652 Crayfish

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Have? Supply, Let's Do Business! by Ezypretty: 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
I have cocoyam flour in commercial quantity my location is Portharcourt 08068394804

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Have? Supply, Let's Do Business! by SandyDee: 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
SolutionGeneral:
Hi,

Please anyone one here who have and, is capable of supplying any of the following commodities; 100% naturally/organically produced, at the bare minimum in Ogun state, or environs, kindly signify, let's do business!

√ Palm oil
√ Vegetable oil
√ Gari
√ Onion
√ Chicken
√ Snail
√ Shrimp
√ Turkey
√ Yam Flour
√ Mushroom
√ Jute leaf
√ Melon
√ Fluted Pumpkin leaf
√ Grasscutter
√ Rabbit

Or whatever have you...

I have palm oil. Any quantity of your choice. I stay in imo state Owerri. My email sandra3kings@yahoo.com.
Re: Which Of These Do You Have? Supply, Let's Do Business! by SandyDee: 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
SolutionGeneral:
Hi,

√ Palm oil
√ Vegetable oil
√ Gari
√ Onion
√ Chicken
√ Snail
√ Shrimp
√ Turkey
√ Yam Flour
√ Mushroom
√ Jute leaf
√ Melon
√ Fluted Pumpkin leaf
√ Grasscutter
√ Rabbit

Or whatever have you...

I have palm oil. Any quantity of your choice. I stay in imo state Owerri. My email sandra3kings@yahoo.com. 08060838404

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Have? Supply, Let's Do Business! by Fetula4u: 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
I sell onion from sokoto, Contact:08109058807 WhatsApp also.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Have? Supply, Let's Do Business! by themoneyboss: 12:36am On Sep 10, 2019
I have organically made yello and white Edo and Delta garri. Edo and Delta garri are the best for making eba. They don't stick to the palm when you make them into eba plus they usually have a beautiful and appealing look, which wets your appetite. I can supply any quantity to any location in Nigeria. You can reach me on my whatsapp: 0806 391 6398

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Have? Supply, Let's Do Business! by SolutionGeneral(m): 9:22am On Sep 10, 2019
Replay07:
I have rabbits
Where is your location? Is it organically rared?
Re: Which Of These Do You Have? Supply, Let's Do Business! by Oluwadaresam1(m): 9:32am On Sep 10, 2019
I have plantains in Ogun
You can chat me up on 08158767756
SolutionGeneral:
Hi,

√ Palm oil
√ Vegetable oil
√ Gari
√ Onion
√ Chicken
√ Snail
√ Shrimp
√ Turkey
√ Yam Flour
√ Mushroom
√ Jute leaf
√ Melon
√ Fluted Pumpkin leaf
√ Grasscutter
√ Rabbit

Or whatever have you...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Calculation Of Feed Per Bird(layer At Point Of Lay) / Soya Beans Chaff Or Hull / Raising New Batch Of DOC Layers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.