Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:18 PM

#SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate (67956 Views)

Council Of State Pardon: Buhari Should Pardon Every Thief - Femi Falana / Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers / Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by salt1: 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
fortran12:

What sort of reportage is this? So partisan.

Show us the unbiased reportage

1 Like

Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by salt1: 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
Mariory:
Fake news! Show the whole video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttcI28iOhok

Upload the whole video.
What you shared isn't playing

1 Like

Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by Typhoonsbane: 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
This hashtags and twitter war is a complete waste of time in a country like this, y'all should know by now that it all start and ends on social media.
Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
VirginSearcher:

I see your quote and I stand by my comment and promise, email me if it happens infact I will increase the money to 25k I'm not joking bro.. if it does 10 people that quote me will get 25k each

Make I follow quote
Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by JoseRaji(m): 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
VirginSearcher:

I see your quote and I stand by my comment and promise, email me if it happens infact I will increase the money to 25k I'm not joking bro.. if it does 10 people that quote me will get 25k each

Uncle, count me in o... I've written my name in the register.
Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by Bimpe29: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
Buhari must go.

Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by PapaAdanna: 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
But ZOMBIES will still come here and give us reasons while the old fool is genuine

1 Like

Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by bizhop01: 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
Lai Mohammed The Minister Of Cow Dung,
Appoint By The Cow,
In Shit-hole.

1 Like

Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by codedguy1(m): 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
I know Nigeria is a very strange place where the absurd is seen as normal. If the judiciary upholds his election then we are lost completely because there is no hope for anybody that is not a thief.

With the removal of Onoghen we all know what is likely to happen. Abba kyari will rule for the next 3.5 years.

1 Like

Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by Germannig: 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
izzou:
grin

A country with the highest educated blacks in the world has a certificateless, poorly educated, seventy something year old man as its leader

In fact, they believe he is the most sensible, honest and innovative man in the country

Haq Haq Haq grin

Blame the Yorubas
Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by LongDay: 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
#SackBuhari

I lent my voice in support that buhari should be sack. A certificateless man cannot rule a nation made up of over 100,000,000 Ph.D holders. By accepting he doesn't have certificate, it's a fact he didn't get to office by merit and should be removed immediately.

1 Like

Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
codedguy1:

Is Bubu a leader? Talkless of a good one for that matter.

Keep on supporting someone that has no certificate and no brain as well as your president. The joke is on you. angry

What difference did your former President with his P.hd make to Nigeria ?
Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by CrestMan: 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
I can just imagine THE JOY that bubu's sack will generate all across the nation especially in the South! The celebration will be monumental! grin
Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by codedguy1(m): 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
frosbel2:

What difference did your former President with his P.hd make to Nigeria ?

The fact that GEJ also did not live up to expectation is not a reason you should compare him with what we have with Bubu.

If you are not a zombie you would appreciate that even with the failures of GEJ the situation was not as dire as we are now under this totally dumb and bereft of any form of idea bubu.

Bubu is a disgrace, disappointment, let down, disaster, total failure and should never have anything to do with governance.

He is not to be compared with GEJ even when GeJ can be described as a failure. Bubu is far worse. Words can't even describe his clueleasness.

Hope you understand me now.

3 Likes

Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2019
codedguy1:

Hope you understand me now.

Not sure why are you are hyperventilating ; where did I say I support Buhari ? undecided sad smiley
Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by Mariory(m): 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2019
salt1:

Upload the whole video.
What you shared isn't playing

Follow the link to play it on youtube if it doesn't play from here.

Mariory:
Fake news! Show the whole video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttcI28iOhok
Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by enemyofprogress: 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
Buhari is the biggest scam of the Millennium

2 Likes

Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by codedguy1(m): 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
frosbel2:

Not sure why are you are hyperventilating ; where did I say I support Buhari ? undecided sad smiley

I never said you are a zombie. The statement was "IF you are not a zombie" I asked that question because your statement trying to compare GEJ with bubu is the kind of statement zombie bubu supporters would ask.

It actually made no sense at all. Because GEJ scored 35% is not a reason to try somebody who is incapable of knowing where to write his name on the answer sheet.

As per hyperventilating, I feel ashamed being ruled by a certificateless clueless bubu.

1 Like

Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by Samstrong12(m): 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
A president don't know were he kept his result for how many years in offices? In the age and time? APC is a tipical BAD EXAMPLE
Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by Doyin2(m): 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
Very lazy youths.

A very old video with a manipulated commentary,by a very stupid OP that should be hanged at once.

All idiots commenting without digesting the video ,also deserved to be hanged.

What a shame!
Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by Doyin2(m): 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
35824L:
PDP demons trying hard to sway election tribunal

Yes you get it,PDP demons.

More annoying is the fact that the idiots commenting against Buhari did not even watch the very old video which is in absolute contrast with what the idiotic OP wrote.
Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by Doyin2(m): 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
Samstrong12:
A president don't know were he kept his result for how many years in offices? In the age and time? APC is a tipical BAD EXAMPLE

Did you watch to the video at all?

Did it correspond with what the idiotic Op wrote?

If you think so,then you must be an idiot too.

Anybody that is still saying Buhari has no certificate, must be very much insane.
Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by TemmyTee82(f): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
blessedweapon:
As usual, will jump this thread.
Buhari must have given him a jaundiced Red Bororo for his barbecue business

Na wa for you o! grin grin grin grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by Truthbites: 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2019
#SackBuhari# and already!
Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by Truthbites: 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2019
Doyin2:

Did you watch wto the video at all?

Died it correspond with what the idiotic Op wrote?

If you think so,then you must be an idiot too.

Anybody that is still saying Buhari has no certificate, must be very much insane.

I think you are the insane one here to think someone who claims he doesn't have something still has it

1 Like

Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by Problemkid1: 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2019
jasmine1600:
I felt embarrassed seeing this
grin grin
Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by fortran12: 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
salt1:

Show us the unbiased reportage

news should state the facts and that is all not using abusive words to qualify the president of a country. No matter how you feel about him leave it out of your news. If it were an opinion piece i understand but not news. it shows their level of exposure.
Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by TruthinAction: 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2019
If the tribunal gives verdict based on evidences, Buhari is gone.
Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by fortran12: 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
LongDay:
#SackBuhari

I lent my voice in support that buhari should be sack. A certificateless man cannot rule a nation made up of over 100,000,000 Ph.D holders. By accepting he doesn't have certificate, it's a fact he didn't get to office by merit and should be removed immediately.
and you held the census, you think Ph.D is beans?

1 Like

Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by bishopkay: 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
RexTramadol1:
Maybe doctored

Cos the statement isn't making sense to me

E get anything when Concern buhari and e cohorts when no dey dey doctored abi engineered to una eyes, ears and common sense?

Even buhari said he didn't know the technology used for gandollar's video so I'm not surprised

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” / Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) / NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.