Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

#SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate (68006 Views)

Council Of State Pardon: Buhari Should Pardon Every Thief - Femi Falana / Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers / Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by Useful1: 11:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
Zikora1000:
I join all good people who want this country to move forward to say 'sack Bihari' ! he is the worst president in the entire world , he has no certificate and even a goat will do better.

He maybe incompetent and so on, but no human being should be equate with a goat, much more a sitting president? We should be careful what we're wishing this country or even ourselves via our unguarded utterances. If Buhari goes a better Nigerian will emerge not a goat, no matter how good the goat is.
Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by Belteshazzar1: 1:03am On Sep 07, 2019
hmmmm each day with it's different story
Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by LongDay: 6:23am On Sep 07, 2019
VirginSearcher:

I see your quote and I stand by my comment and promise, email me if it happens infact I will increase the money to 25k I'm not joking bro.. if it does 10 people that quote me will get 25k each

Let's archive this. Time will tell.
Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by LongDay: 6:37am On Sep 07, 2019
blindjustice13:
me too,i will give 5 niaralanders 20k each if buhari is sacked lol

This is also archived. Time will tell. Surprise still happens.
Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by edupedia: 6:38am On Sep 07, 2019
EasternActivist:
Why is it not trending on nairaland. undecided
Lalasticlala and Co

All of u keep wasting your time.You are as crooked as your masters who want to enter Aso rock by hook or crook....meaningless phrase
..u think u can pressurized the judges with your useless phrases and video after your yeye revolution failed. Clowns.
Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by LongDay: 6:49am On Sep 07, 2019
salt1:

Upload the whole video.
What you shared isn't playing

Go to instablog9ja on Instagram and watch the video there.
Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by LongDay: 7:01am On Sep 07, 2019
Doyin2:

Did you watch to the video at all?

Died it correspond with what the idiotic Op wrote?

If you think so,then you must be an idiot too.

Anybody that is still saying Buhari has no certificate, must be very much insane.

This set of people are the major problem we have in this country. If you could still support Buhari till this minute, then there's absolutely no hope for Nigeria with people like you. NO HOPE AT ALL.

1 Like

Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by Enice(m): 7:45am On Sep 07, 2019
kessyR2B:

you sure you current at all?
i asked you to enlighten me but till this moment, you remain quiet. this is why we call you wailers sh!t brain. now let us analyze these issues with facts.
1. Buhari tendered an affidavit to the INEC for the elections stating that he went to school up to the waec level.
2.The certificates Buhari tendered to the PEPT were issued to him by the institutions that are constitutionally recognised to do so.
3. These certificates were not forged, faked, or tampered with. They were tendered as recieved.
now sh!t brain, tell us where he lied under oath? your hate filled hearts will nor allow tou ro think properly. if i tender a certificate, the most you can do is to verify it from the issuer.
Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 07, 2019
Enice:
i asked you to enlighten me but till this moment, you remain quiet. this is why we call you wailers sh!t brain. now let us analyze these issues with facts.
1. Buhari tendered an affidavit to the INEC for the elections stating that he went to school up to the waec level.
2.The certificates Buhari tendered to the PEPT were issued to him by the institutions that are constitutionally recognised to do so.
3. These certificates were not forged, faked, or tampered with. They were tendered as recieved.
now sh!t brain, tell us where he lied under oath? your hate filled hearts will nor allow tou ro think properly. if i tender a certificate, the most you can do is to verify it from the issuer.

i was thinking you had sense, the more reason i didnt wanna push it..you were actually sounding so nerdy to be an idiot initially,
* you saw the waec result?
* you saw the name on the waec result?
* buhari was accepted into the military without an O'level with the intent of getting 5A's when his result comes out, till your buhari retired as a general, nobody saw result..now under this democratic regime "pressure", result came out from nowhere, funny enough with his "present" aged passport photograph on it, idiot hope you paying attention? For Bleep sake, its just O'level result we're dragging here o..just common genuine waec result, your fvcked up president cant even present..and you here busy saying shit, geddifok outta my face pls..

1 Like

Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by armadeo(m): 8:45am On Sep 07, 2019
RyanD147:
....and to think Tinubu the foolish drug dealer was planning on taking over dey scatter my head.

Most times I want to believe in our previous lives, we did so much evil we were sent to Nigeria as punishment.

Guy my head scatter too. Imagine korokoro for our front.

Make we dey look dem.

#sack buhari

1 Like

Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 07, 2019
codedguy1:

I never said you are a zombie. The statement was "IF you are not a zombie" I asked that question because your statement trying to compare GEJ with bubu is the kind of statement zombie bubu supporters would ask.

It actually made no sense at all. Because GEJ scored 35% is not a reason to try somebody who is incapable of knowing where to write his name on the answer sheet.

As per hyperventilating, I feel ashamed being ruled by a certificateless clueless bubu.

My point is simple, Education is not equal to intelligence.

I am not a supporter of Buhari.....
Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by Pentasoft1978: 10:10am On Sep 07, 2019
[quote author=Denikayan post=81981818]

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

[/quote

which of the gods , certainly Allah , the god who promised 72 virgins after you have taken peoples life and not Jehovah, because last time I checked they are not the same.
Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by codedguy1(m): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2019
frosbel2:

My point is simple, Education is not equal to intelligence.

I am not a supporter of Buhari.....

I agree with your first statement. Even a street wise illiterate, can employ intelligent people to run his business successfully.

But an illiterate who is tribalistic, nepotistic, bigoted and bereft of any business acumen should not be the one ruling a country.

You brought out the failure of a PhD holder in governance which seemed like you were trying yo justify the disaster we have now.

And yes, I know you are not a supporter of Buhari.
Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by codedguy1(m): 10:22am On Sep 07, 2019
LongDay:

This set of people are the major problem we have in this country. If you could still support Buhari till this minute, then there's absolutely no hope for Nigeria with people like you. NO HOPE AT ALL.

The painful thing is that these people are in millions.

We are truly fvcked. angry
Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by EasternActivist: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2019
EasternActivist:
Why is it not trending on nairaland. undecided
Lalasticlala and Co

Nice job lalasticlala
At least we know you listen and ain't biased.
How or when justice will come is still imaginary. cool
Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by EasternActivist: 10:39am On Sep 07, 2019
edupedia:

All of u keep wasting your time.You are as crooked as your masters who want to enter Aso rock by hook or crook....meaningless phrase
..u think u can pressurized the judges with your useless phrases and video after your yeye revolution failed. Clowns.

What is this one yabbing about... undecided
Fellow am not the reason for your frustration in life.
Imagine the time you quoted me and all that it depicts is a depressed human.
Leave my mention out of it lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by surgical: 10:43am On Sep 07, 2019
Enice:
He lied the certificates were with the army,which has been thoroughly denied by them. This is a bad case you can't spin anything about
For the judiciary I can't say but the average Nigerians with sense ,they all know the truth

1 Like

Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by Ajibade123(m): 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
this lai Mohammed is so dumb🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by Enice(m): 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2019
kessyR2B:

i was thinking you had sense, the more reason i didnt wanna push it..you were actually sounding so nerdy to be an idiot initially,
* buhari was accepted into the military without an O'level with the intent of getting 5A's when his result comes out, till your buhari retired as a general, nobody saw result..now under this democratic regime "pressure", result came out from nowhere, funny enough with his "present" aged passport photograph on it, idiot hope you paying attention? For Bleep sake, its just O'level result we're dragging here o..just common genuine waec result, your fvcked up president cant even present..and you here busy saying shit, geddifok outta my face pls..
you can twist and turn however you want, the facts remains what they are. your hate filled heart will not allow you to see them. rubbish.
Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by Enice(m): 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
surgical:
He lied the certificates were with the army,which has been thoroughly denied by them. This is a bad case you can't spin anything about
For the judiciary I can't say but the average Nigerians with sense ,they all know the truth
if you know the issue that led to the statement "the certificate is with the army, you would have shut that your trap called mouth. Buhari was arrested in 1985 and vital documents including his certificates were taken by those who arrested him. hence the statement.
Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by Enice(m): 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
kessyR2B:

mr olodo, it was an attestation of result.
Re: #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate by surgical: 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2019
Enice:
if you know the issue that led to the statement "the certificate is with the army, you would have shut that your trap called mouth. Buhari was arrested in 1985 and vital documents including his certificates were taken by those who arrested him. hence the statement.
No put mouth for wetin you no Sabi , buhari no send you this one,he did not say so, his lawyers did not say so,his witnesses and man Friday Abba kyari did not say so
What you are saying here is just beer parlour gist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency / Speaker Gbajabiamila Wearing Bulletproof Vest On Independence Day? (Photos) / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.