Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First (44812 Views)

Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry / Burna Boy, D'banj, Phyno & Jude Okoye Hit A Strip Club In Lagos / Roman Goddess And Yung6ix Spotted At A Strip Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First by chiedozie198100: 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2019
somebody shout halleluyah!!!!!!

what a great testimony.

from strip club to wife to divorce n back to strip club again.

what a nice way to do a round trip.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First by naijadrivablog: 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2019
And look at the outcome undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First by Isoduwa(m): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
Keep it up...make I no talk wetin dey my mind first grin

Abeg bros talk am no level

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First by adedayourt(m): 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2019
Na y una marriage no dey last
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First by Pataricatering(f): 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
Guys who are not , will not and can not get any pvssy - food is ready o ! Come and insult a fine girl - it’s women like her causing all d frustration and lack of pvssy in ur life - olosho’s who are fvckng everybody else but you ! Lol

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First by Joxetoner: 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
j
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First by Bonebreaker(m): 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2019
you met ur husband at a place where naked ladies of all types are displayed and u really expeted this love story last
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First by Bonebreaker(m): 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2019
you met ur husband at a place where naked ladies of all types are displayed and u really expeted this love story to last
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First by Bluffly: 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Don't mind your mumu ex...

Omo ti won mu ni idi ijo.... You know the rest..
Ijo lo ma Jo last last
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2019
Can't just stop talking about this Ex, go and tell him you want to be a side chick.

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First by madjune(m): 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2019
You can't make a hoe a housewife.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First by oluwasegun007(m): 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2019
Bluffly:

Ijo lo ma Jo last last

God bless you my gee
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First by Ugee12: 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
NO MATTER HOW HOT A GIRL IS
HER MAN WILL ONE DAY BE TIRED OF HER PUNA...
And in your mind,you really think women don't get tired of one dick right?? True love is all about contentment cos there is always someone else hotter or richer undecided

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First by ACE1010: 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
No wonder your marriage was strip from your very face cheesy grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First by WildChild00(m): 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
otipoju:
Big head small sense.

Small body, big engine grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First by Paulo3ree(m): 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
Isoduwa:
Na she dey Bleep men nor be men dey Bleep her

Can't you allow me to think my thought

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
tommorow she will complain men are sending her pictures of their dicks

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First by Starz825(m): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
Really...VE on her hand was the two alphabet that completed the word LOVE....
So she quickly get sense after her breakup went back to the same tattoo man..to add *LO* for front....
Now she is married to herself..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First by chudez0147(m): 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
I figured that these old Oloshos' realized their mistakes at old age. They now try to also bring down the unwise young girls.
Old cargo!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First by Elsucre042: 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
Nonsense n soured ingredients... Get sense una no go hear, wetin u xpect frm a guy wei pick u frm strippers club? As we are talkin most likely say one side dude dei stil test n bleep the kpekus...

To all the Oloshoism wei dei wan role wif the money bag guys las las na una kpekus go hear am

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
onyepapa:
no wonder you guys didn't last!! that is not a place to pick a wife
Where is pls?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First by victorazyvictor(m): 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
otipoju:
Big head small sense.

I tell u
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First by goldman777: 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2019
He knew what he signed up for? Serial bitch
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First by Ekaka1(m): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
ednut1:
Marking register upandan. Only God knows that state of the kini now after ice burg slim

Mehhnnnn....even in a state of rest...that guy is a stallion grin

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First by Nanatrendy(f): 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
The guy has moved on he has remarried try and move on after all you walked out of the marriage

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First by don4real18(m): 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
"He knew what he was signing up for" ~Juliet Ibrahim
Guys, be careful of the kind of women you plan to keep at home

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First by Shaggap: 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
sonnie10:
There is a popular proverb in Igbo that ‘Whatever food you scraped with your fingers from the inner sides of the pot, ends at the sides of your mouth’
rubbish mtchweeee
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First by Shaggap: 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
Pataricatering:
Guys who are not , will not and can not get any pvssy - food is ready o ! Come and insult a fine girl - it’s women like her causing all d frustration and lack of pvssy in ur life - olosho’s who are fvckng everybody else but you ! Lol
just 500 naira will get any guy a well prepared and nurtured pussy so stop talking as if its the holy grail
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First by hablink: 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
Shaggap:
just 500 naira will get any guy a well prepared and nurtured pussy so stop talking as if its the holy grail
My guy, things must be expensive for that your side ooo!
one 250# doughnut and #100 coke does the trick over here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shows Off The Foodstuffs He Got This Month (Video) / Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married / Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.