Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Will You Go To South Africa With Free Visa And Accommodation? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Will You Go To South Africa With Free Visa And Accommodation? (925 Views)

Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) / Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M / Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Go To South Africa With Free Visa And Accommodation? by mmb(m): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
Will you go to south Africa with free visa and accommodation?

Let's your view.
Re: Will You Go To South Africa With Free Visa And Accommodation? by CanadaOrBust: 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
Why not

1 Like

Re: Will You Go To South Africa With Free Visa And Accommodation? by Isoduwa(m): 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
mmb:
Will you go to south Africa with free visa and accommodation?

Let's your view.

Go do wetin?
Re: Will You Go To South Africa With Free Visa And Accommodation? by Isoduwa(m): 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
Why not

You Nor go Canada again yeye boy
Re: Will You Go To South Africa With Free Visa And Accommodation? by mmb(m): 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
Isoduwa:

Go do wetin?
go hustle.
Re: Will You Go To South Africa With Free Visa And Accommodation? by CanadaOrBust: 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
Isoduwa:

You Nor go Canada again yeye boy

U said free visa and free accommodation

1 Like

Re: Will You Go To South Africa With Free Visa And Accommodation? by Isoduwa(m): 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
mmb:
go hustle.

Which work dey there?
Re: Will You Go To South Africa With Free Visa And Accommodation? by ThisisBuhari: 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
Let's go and hold annual yam festival there my IPOB brothers.
Re: Will You Go To South Africa With Free Visa And Accommodation? by penguinpikin: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2019
There is nothing worththat trip. they still have apartheid overthere
Re: Will You Go To South Africa With Free Visa And Accommodation? by Evidenx(m): 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
Yes why not,my wife is there, not all of them are bad, just the same way not all Nigerians are bad.
Re: Will You Go To South Africa With Free Visa And Accommodation? by ajailer(m): 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
Lai Lai. 2013 I met some southy guys that wanted me to move to sa with them n everything free, I said NO. As long as it's not Europe or Yankee, wetin I wan go do wey 9ja no go provide me
Re: Will You Go To South Africa With Free Visa And Accommodation? by KendrickAyomide: 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
Wtf are you talking about? Why not? I've got niggas that are still in Sandton gauteng even Durban self. Those ones no Know wetin be Xenophobic attack, because they are living in a civilized area with civilized people and most importantly they are big boys.

1 Like

Re: Will You Go To South Africa With Free Visa And Accommodation? by CanadaOrBust: 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2019
ajailer:
Lai Lai. 2013 I met some southy guys that wanted me to move to sa with them n everything free, I said NO. As long as it's not Europe or Yankee, wetin I wan go do wey 9ja no go provide me

Your own free accommodation not sharing. Maybe free high-paying job too. Xenophobia is over. They’d now become too welcoming like Germany after Hitler
Re: Will You Go To South Africa With Free Visa And Accommodation? by guttentag(m): 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Wtf are you talking about? Why not? I've got niggas that are still in Sandton gauteng even Durban self. Those ones no Know wetin be Xenophobic attack, because they are living in a civilized area with civilized people and most importantly they are big boys.

All those boy for sandton and fourways wen dey eat indomie.
Dey deceive people with pictures online
SA Fresh indeed

1 Like

Re: Will You Go To South Africa With Free Visa And Accommodation? by KendrickAyomide: 1:35am On Sep 07, 2019
guttentag:

All those boy for sandton and fourways wen dey eat indomie.
Dey deceive people with pictures online
SA Fresh indeed
what's wrong with you? You don't even know the people I'm talking about you they fool yourself based on the experience you've got with broke niggas you know
Re: Will You Go To South Africa With Free Visa And Accommodation? by olajigaolamide: 3:16am On Sep 07, 2019
Never
Re: Will You Go To South Africa With Free Visa And Accommodation? by traihit: 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
If I have anything serious to do there, why not? Have we stop going to the US because of public shooting?

(1) (Reply)

A Friend To Show Me Around In Tokyo / Scary Moment A Plane Made An Emergency Landing On The Highway In Dubai[photo] / What's Your Experience With A Travel Agent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.