Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,417 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions (81713 Views)

Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) / Abby Chioma Zeus Is A Lesbian, Lonah Zainab Is Her Partner (photos) / Naked Kim Kardashian Stretches Out On A Table And Strikes A Seductive Pose Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
Great. I'll need to take yoga seriously
Re: Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions by Checked86: 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
now i know i am not holy
Re: Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions by ebonytarki(m): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
I need her for my ballroom dance
Re: Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions by Digitiminimi: 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
K
Re: Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
But like seriously I want to marry a nurse.
Re: Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions by Daviestunech(m): 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
Pervert everywhere undecided. Useless agbaya pple up there

2 Likes

Re: Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions by Jasseyfrd(m): 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
I can write 20 stories just from these positions shocked

Next level position grin
Re: Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions by guru90: 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
Over and Over Flexible.......
Re: Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions by Paulo3ree(m): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
Young rich nigger
Shatar banker
Says, hellooo girl
All the way from Ghana
Yor yor yor girl
Re: Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions by mechanics(m): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
She shouldn't break her waist o.
Re: Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions by Jaywebb: 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
VIRGINlabia:

Which one be impossible positions kwa.......did she even stretch at all

Stretch your own
Re: Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
cococandy:
None of you could think of anything beyond sex.

Waste of brain matter. Nothing useful is ever running through your minds. Just sex. All the time

The worst part is that such comments come from 20secs broke ass zombies.
Too many verified idiots in one forum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
grin grin she go sabi 'snake in the monkey shadow' position

1 Like

Re: Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions by holatunde1759(m): 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
CuntMiner:
is her kpekus tasty

grin grin
We never can tell
Re: Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions by Merkules: 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
cococandy:

Waste of brain matter. Nothing useful is ever running through your minds. Just sex. All the time

Tell me what I should think of na..when she open yansh like Tailor Scissors undecided
Re: Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions by IdioticNLmods: 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
cococandy:

Like you don't have sex all the time.. or maybe that your husband doesn't drill you enuff, hence the bitterness. I wonder why mod didn't ban you longer

4 Likes

Re: Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions by Merkules: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
iyke926:

sad angry undecided lipsrsealed how do you guys do it?? Tufiakwa
Bring ur girlfriend lemme teach u
Re: Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions by Marshalemmy(m): 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
kingxsamz:
Let me not say what's going through my mind rn...
Repent
Re: Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions by Teddiie(f): 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2019
Going through people's comments especially on the first page is disgusting..
How come sex is the only thing that came into you guys mind?

1 Like

Re: Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions by klever18(m): 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2019
Sex position mod is an

End time mod
Re: Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions by Emmanuel226(m): 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
wetin cum be dis one na undecided, Xenophobia stretch grin cheesy smiley
Re: Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions by Emmanuel226(m): 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
iyke926:
sad angry undecided lipsrsealed how do you guys do it?? Tufiakwa
i jus tire for dem angry

1 Like

Re: Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions by Amazingman(m): 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
cococandy:

The thing pain u because no want admire you
Re: Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions by silibaba: 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
ValCon888:
This type of chîck
Can whine your prîck
And break your dîck
I see you're a scum
If see open her legs for you don't run
Dig it up and down till she cum
grin

1 Like

Re: Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions by Godwin2am(m): 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
cococandy:

SHE MIGHT BE GOOD AT FREE STYLE GYMNASTIC IF CHANNEL HER GIFT WELL. MIGHT REP NIGAT OLYMPIC
Re: Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ukaface comes to mind. Uka, Is that you?
Re: Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
Merkules:

Bring ur girlfriend lemme teach u
I don't keep girlfriend(s), man. grin. But how do you cope with the stench down there? Do you swallow the vaginal fluids that gushes out the pvssy? Have any gurl ever tried strangling you while you doing the sucking?

If you can explain in details how it goes down, I go appreciate. angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions by Merkules: 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
iyke926:

I don't keep girlfriend(s), man. grin. But how do you cope with the stench down there? Do you swallow the vaginal fluids that gushes out the pvssy? Have any gurl ever tried strangling you while you doing the sucking?

If you can explain in details how it goes down, I go appreciate. angry sad
I only do it with neat girls not those dirty pigs who bath only once in a day

1 Like

Re: Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions by Emmanuel226(m): 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
Regiomontanus:
If only the opportunities matched the talents we have in this countries.
d only reasonable comment,i hv seen so far on dis thread shocked cool
Re: Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
Reading through comments!

I smile.
Re: Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions by Emmanuel226(m): 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
FamousMonk:
So risking tearing her towtow is one of the talents we have in Nigeria? Come here...
bro try to get his point na undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / Lady Gets Drunk, Passes Out & Poops On Herself At Bachelorrete Party (Graphic) / Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.