Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,936 members, 7,806,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow (66170 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by amazon14: 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
AverageAnnie:
She's looking pregnant... abi my eyes dy deceive me?? Congrats to them.

She is pregnant. Your eyes no deceive you.

Hml to them
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by allanphash7(m): 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
Royal blue ko police black ni
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2019
I never gave them a chance.they are still soldiering on. congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Patosky4U: 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2019
AverageAnnie:

Every wedding I.V una go talk say the lady looks pregnant.... Nawa oooooo

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Ndkings1(m): 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
Congratulations.
Thanks to big brother naija oo
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by LewinskyMon: 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
tongue
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by CSTR2: 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
Patosky4U:

Every wedding I.V una go talk say the lady looks pregnant.... Nawa oooooo
How many women get married in Nigeria without already "falling" pregnant?
Less than 5‰.
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

I have been married for years, had kids, but never for one day have I shown my family on Social media. We go on vacations, hold special events, great times and memories unforgettable yet we keep the pictures in the cloud not status or timeliness. The kids have it in their tabs and we all cherish these moments with all our hearts.

Richdad
You don't expect everyone not to be social media savvy like you naw

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by jaxmand: 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2019
Small brother.... Try manage your gf before your think everyman b like people for your house... Wedding na wedding... People like u na unknown spirit ... BamBam no know u.. Teddy No know u and you're wishing them bad...as I dey now I don't know devil and he dey hate on me ...please what can I call u now?

meobizy:
Big Brother weddings never go well. The most successful was Kevin and Elizabeth which crashed after eight years.

Edit: Come to think of it the marriage didn’t last up to eight years. I’ll say more like five or six.

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2019
CSTR2:

How many women get married in Nigeria without already "falling" pregnant?
Less than 5‰.
Says a lot don't you think? The ladies gotta get pregnant to get the men to man up to responsibilities

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Nairaobserver: 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2019
AverageAnnie:
Mehn na your eyes o
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by meobizy(f): 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2019
jaxmand:
Small brother.... Try manage your gf before your think everyman b like people for your house... Wedding na wedding... People like u na unknown spirit ... BamBam no know u.. Teddy No know u and you're wishing them bad...as I dey now I don't know devil and he dey hate on me ...please what can I call u now?

I found this comment funny because:

Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by touchplay(m): 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
AverageAnnie:
wetinconsyn you!?!?!?!! is it your pregnant ?!?!?!?>

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by CSTR2: 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Says a lot don't you think? The ladies gotta get pregnant to get the men to man up to responsibilities
True.

Most of my friends that are married today never planned to marry until when their Ladies got pregnant and held them by the balls.

2 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by OdefaGirl(f): 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
This is really beautiful... One of the beautiful things BbNaija has done. smiley

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
ambivert27:
What do they mean by "no children please" shocked
Don't mind the FOOLS....
AFRICANS always denigrating their traditions.
MARRIAGE don already get weak Foundation
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by enemyofprogress: 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
What latrine has joined together let no man put asunder. Seun is next
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Estiara(f): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
betterpikinn:
Toilet corpuuuu grin

We go pour you water now!
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by flexyrule(m): 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

I have been married for years, had kids, but never for one day have I shown my family on Social media. We go on vacations, hold special events, great times and memories unforgettable yet we keep the pictures in the cloud not status or timeliness. The kids have it in their tabs and we all cherish these moments with all our hearts.

Son, if you must build a family, then you must understand the principles of relationships. A relationship built on public awareness will enjoy the goodwill of all but may miss the goodwill of one; your partner, the most important of all. Too carried away by the likes and accolades of people, you seldom know when your partner suffers emotionally but a private couple looks out for eachother's dip and rise in emotions.

Drop the tabs, pause the data for a while when together. Enjoy eachothers company as though it were your last. Seek her approval and not the likes and enjoy the greatest moments each passing day. For the heart is the greatest memory card of all time.

Richdad
Different strokes for different folks. Some have been married for decades and have never said it on social media.
Congrats to Teddy and Bambi!

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
AverageAnnie:

She is pregnant

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by noble71(m): 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
Am I the only one seeing "No Children Please"? What type of nonsense is that? They have started on the wrong part with that single statement. I love children they will have a special place in my wedding venue.
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by XavierD(f): 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2019

Funny about artists is; they don't know when the show is over and real life begins ....

Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
CSTR2:

True.

Most of my friends that are married today never planned to marry until when their Ladies got pregnant and held them by the balls.
Tor
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
All these people sighting Bambam's pregnancy, is it not a good thing?
At least we know who is responsible than all those Baby mama who can't identify the sperm donor.

2 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Mays24(f): 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
ambivert27:
What do they mean by "no children please" shocked

Why are you afraid? grin are you a child?
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Ambber(f): 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
meobizy:
Big Brother weddings never go well. The most successful was Kevin and Elizabeth which crashed after eight years.

Edit: Come to think of it the marriage didn’t last up to eight years. I’ll say more like five or six.

Do you mean Kevin and Elizabeth are no more together? They had like 2 kids after she moved to Nigeria. This is sad �
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by tomdon(m): 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
passyhansome:
There are severe consequences when we compromise our faith or spiritual principles the Bible says "Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?". BamBam coming from a very spiritual background should know better,
all that glitters are not gold, I still wish them well anyway. For those that are seeking just know this, Marriage is not what you think it is, Love is not enough just to go into it with only

What are you saying oga?
Sis you see that doggy in the bathroom?
She obviously is not the saint she was claiming or you're trying to portend. They're equal
Abeg shift. Dem don decide, leave them alone
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Algorithms: 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
Oh na frontier hotel them dey hide for the IV....yeye dey smell
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Son, if you must build a family, then you must understand the principles of relationships. A relationship built on public awareness will enjoy the goodwill of all but may miss the goodwill of one; your partner, the most important of all. Too carried away by the likes and accolades of people, you seldom know when your partner suffers emotionally but a private couple looks out for eachother's dip and rise in emotions.

Drop the tabs, pause the data for a while when together. Enjoy eachothers company as though it were your last. Seek her approval and not the likes and enjoy the moments each passing day. Memories stored in the heart are easily retrieved for life's happiness for the heart is the greatest memory card of your life.

Richdad
Good job
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by ovonramwen: 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
er
AverageAnnie:
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Drop the tabs, pause the data for a while when together. Enjoy eachothers company as though it were your last. Seek her approval and not the likes and enjoy the moments each passing day. Memories stored in the heart are easily retrieved for life's happiness for the heart is the greatest memory card of your life.

Richdad

You got this one right , poor dad.
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Jalabase(m): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
*What happened in South Africa is Black VS Black crime, not xenophobia*

*XENOPHOBIA is the fear of Foreigners*

Watch and educate yourself

*©️JALABASE MEDIA✊*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmN7KEud6QU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fan Analyses Yvonne Jegede's Body: "Your Waist Na 34, Your Hips 44 & You're 24" / Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) / Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.