Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,145 members, 7,780,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:23 AM

Staffs Who Act Even More Bossy Than The Boss. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Staffs Who Act Even More Bossy Than The Boss. (403 Views)

How Do I Handle A Bossy Demoted Colleague / Steel Company Gifts All 4,116 Staffs New Cars Worth N28 Billion Naira / Fast Food Employee's "Beautiful" Act Of Kindness Goes Viral (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Staffs Who Act Even More Bossy Than The Boss. by PalesaLee: 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hi Nairaland,
I am very new here. I hear this is the most interesting platform in Nigeria. I look forward to having fun and hooking up with amazing peeps.
I work in a private firm as an office assistant and have been with my boss for years until she hammered one big contract and had to reshuffle her cabinet; because I am quite young she employed an older person to take my place as her personal assistant. We never knew when we were celebrating the success that its the beginning of my nightmare. This new PA hates me so much and never sees anything good in me, she does everything within her capcity to paint me black in the presence of the boss.
Re: Staffs Who Act Even More Bossy Than The Boss. by Habidab: 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
PalesaLee:
Hi Nairaland,
I am very new here. I hear this is the most interesting platform in Nigeria. I look forward to having fun and hooking up with amazing peeps.
I work in a private firm as an office assistant and have been with my boss for years until she hammered one big contract and had to reshuffle her cabinet; because I am quite young she employed an older person to take my place as her personal assistant. We never knew when we were celebrating the success that its the beginning of my nightmare. This new PA hates me so much and never sees anything good in me, she does everything within her capcity to paint me black in the presence of the boss.
how have you now been coping with that?

1 Like

Re: Staffs Who Act Even More Bossy Than The Boss. by PalesaLee: 10:37am On Sep 09, 2019
Habidab:
how have you now been coping with that?
I ensure to smile all the time. I pray harder and try to play the game with her. I make her look foolish most times.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Pass The AWS Certified Exams? / What Jobs Can Be Done With These Courses? / Trial Of A Nigerian Teenager.....help needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.