Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming (21067 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo Raises Alarm As Fraudsters Device New Ways To Scam People / Rosaline Meurer Calls Out "Onesoul" For Scamming Her (Leaks Watsapp Chat) / Mike Godson: Fans Falling For Online Fraudsters Are Greedy And Gullible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by titiloyeblog: 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
Popular Nigeria Yoruba musician, Tope Alabi has cried out on her Instagram page against fraudsters that are using her name to defraud people on facebook.

On her page, she wrote;

Please don't fall Victim of this scammers. This is spreading on social media, I don't know anything about it and I have no NGO named Tope Alabi Foundation. Please beware of fraudsters.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/tope-alabi-cries-out-as-fraudsters-are.html

2 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by opebiboy: 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
Take am like that
Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by passyhansome(m): 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
Too bad blame Buhari, there is hunger in the land

12 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by Richdad50(m): 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
shocked

Our young men and women now stay awake all night on Twitter with hope of getting 'give aways'. The country has never been this hard through out history except during the war. A good government is a beacon of hope for its people but a bad one burns away the peoples spirit.

Richdad

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by SultanOfAbia: 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
When Dangote Never Even Do Giveaway reach 50 million..
Abeg no make me laugh

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by Aliencraft(m): 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
Dis 1 na Scamophobia shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by Olukologia24592(m): 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
Madam that's how we see it o. Abeg take heart of must surely happen

2 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by presleYzzi(m): 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
undecided

I can't fall for this kinda scam because I have never heard of the said woman!
Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by RevengeNimi(m): 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ko kan aiye...

I dey hear say is among people that is begging tope alabi for recharge card.

Nawa o!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by Bukayot: 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ayah,chaiiiiii
Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by Teeklef(m): 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
Gospel scam
Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by lakesider(m): 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
Free naira marley
Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by enemyofprogress: 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
Yinmu
Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by favezinne(f): 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
my dear enjoy, e no easy to be celebrity!
Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by TimFisher2: 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Our young men and women now stay awake all night on Twitter with hope of getting 'give aways'. The country has never been this hard through out history except during the war

Richdad

grin grin
You got me rolling on the floor
Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by obojememe: 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
some people are gullible to some extent and they will still fall victim even after several warnings...MMM comes to mind
Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by lyriclekidd(m): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
Okay baby
Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by Bacteriologist(m): 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ain't she a fraudster herself selling people an invisible product from the Middle east.

6 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by Sultty(m): 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
Wetin sef
Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by Kendumazy(m): 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
This is bad.
New stock arrival! Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts
available for sale. Check link below for more details
Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by banji1(m): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
She's just taken aback by the mammoth "#50million giveaway", thats all. All these while they've been using her name and shes been getting cheap publicity from it she didnt shout.

*Free Lesson Notes for all School Teachers and Students*

Are you a student and you missed a class? Or you are a teacher and you don’t have all the time to write your students lesson notes all day all night? Thank goodness you are in the right place.

Get full access to well written and carefully sorted class notes that are frequently updated to meet your needs wherever and whenever you need them.

Check my signature for details.
Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by landmark86: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
Who knws the real owner of that page might even be a NL. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by Wigetsolar: 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
Too badt.
Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
The crime rate is now becoming worrisome.
Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by omoiyalayi(m): 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2019
Na so one useless idiot using williams uchemba's handle on twitter wants to scam I quickly unfollow & blocked d weyrey when he asked me to send money to his manager to claim d money he wants to give me

Sometimes it is greed that lead some ppl to be scammed

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by lordchiz(m): 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
Cryout abi u wan trend more!
We nko..... wey dey don hack our Fb acct,insta acct, even remain to hack our d**k.....we never cryout loud!
Yeyebrities
Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by Lamasta(m): 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
If they like they should fall for it they will stand up again grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Queen Of Aso World 2015 And Team Visit The Abuja Bomb Blast Victims (photos) / Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him / Opeyemi Aiyeola Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Beautiful Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.