Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,168 members, 7,780,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:37 AM

Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming (21043 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo Raises Alarm As Fraudsters Device New Ways To Scam People / Rosaline Meurer Calls Out "Onesoul" For Scamming Her (Leaks Watsapp Chat) / Mike Godson: Fans Falling For Online Fraudsters Are Greedy And Gullible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by larryking540: 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
obojememe:
some people are gullible to some extent and they will still fall victim even after several warnings...MMM comes to mind
I will never forget mmm,they make me use my final year school fees, Dem, na God save me, if not my village people for happy for my extension
Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by Lordjb: 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
Okay
Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by fortran12: 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
Bacteriologist:
Ain't she a fraudster herself selling people an invisible product from the Middle east.
so in your mind Jesus never existed?

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by Bacteriologist(m): 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
fortran12:

so in your mind Jesus never existed?

Historical sources say he doesn't. But even if he did, he most probably isn't the magical Jesus a lot of Christians have been made to believe. This is mostly why the Jews don't believe in Jesus. Either ways it proves that all religions, including Christianity is false.

Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by Naija247blog: 11:36pm On Sep 06, 2019
Why is she "crying" out is it the first time for a good person to feature her for something big grin
Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by fortran12: 11:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Historical sources say he doesn't. But even if he did, he most probably isn't the magical Jesus a lot of Christians have been made to believe. This is mostly why the Jews don't believe in Jesus. Either ways it proves that all religions, including Christianity is false.
Which historical sources? But am sure you believe Julius Caesar existed despite Jesus having more references and historical sources than him.
So choose one did Jesus exist he or he didn't? Cos from your statement you are not sure.

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by am4truth(m): 2:16am On Sep 07, 2019
Bacteriologist:
Ain't she a fraudster herself selling people an invisible product from the Middle east.

My people perish for lack of knowledge says my Bible. If the product is invisible, it does to your ignorant mind....I pity your arrogance. Time will tell...proud and empty.
Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by Bacteriologist(m): 3:30am On Sep 07, 2019
am4truth:

My people perish for lack of knowledge says my Bible. If the product is invisible, it does to your ignorant mind....I pity your arrogance. Time will tell...proud and empty.

Typical religious bullshït.
Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by menatate: 4:46am On Sep 07, 2019
Shooting fish game, play more rich Is a game that simulates the underwater world full of small fish A large, swirling circle comes with a huge amount of money waiting for you to deal with those fish. You just use the cunning and accuracy of sight to kill fish as much as possible. This may make you become a millionaire in the blink of an eye. >>>>> [url=https://www.168slotxo.net/slotxo-%e0%b9%80%e0%b8%81%e0%b8%a1%e0%b8%a2%e0%b8%b4%e0%b8%87%e0%b8%9b%e0%b8%a5%e0%b8%b2/]เกมยิงปลา[/url]
Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by seanjy4konji: 5:22am On Sep 07, 2019
for this next level

Its eat or get eaten.

Hunt or be hunted.

Kill or be killed.
Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by Revolva(m): 11:13am On Sep 07, 2019
Na so Dem do olamide own self post for my.page

Hahaha anybody wey fall na he sabi
Re: Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming by ZinoFasisi: 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2019
anonipv6:
grin
To learn Carding, bill pay, wire transfer, Mobile Deposit , CC top up, logs, free VPN , spamming tools,etc join my telegram channel search "freecarding_hack" and join the channel

Agbawo, Twale i greet. hustle tight bros. God dey reason ur matter, May u reap the fruits of ur hardwork In Jesus Name salla Allahu aleyhi wa sallm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Displays Incredibly Trimmer Figure And It’s Breathtaking (photos) / Tiwa Savage Slams Bizzleo For Calling Nigerian Artist Lazy / Kcee Shares New Photos At The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.