Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,936 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos (43121 Views)

Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) / RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) / Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos by Risingblue008(m): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
I'm not in support of dat oo,dat church should be relocated from dat high tension power line
Re: RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos by RZArecta2(m): 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
You shouldn’t be told, you should know what’s right or wrong. Even as kids, we knew it was wrong to erect structures under high tension wires cool

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos by Acidosis(m): 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
Rented building.
Re: RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos by IDFWU(m): 11:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
obembet:

Pastor will find one verse to back it up

grin

Is that your area?
Re: RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos by Naija247blog: 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2019
Its a full church
Don't worry they'll find a solution
Re: RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos by Teacher1776(m): 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:
People get mind ok, who tie the rope sef?
I no fit near that thing for anything, the noise always scare me when passing through, yet some dey do service inside abi na under it
Cos they know that Nigeria electric wires are lifeless.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos by DarkJeddi(m): 11:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
obinna58:
Hit like just for no reason else you'll be removed just like the church
You are a joke,you and your dumbness should be removed to Sambisa Forest. angry

1 Like

Re: RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos by molbic(m): 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
adeboye and all these his retail worship centers sef in custom quarters around maraba there are about 40-50 rccg Churches location in that area
Re: RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos by CaptainFM1: 11:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
majamajic:
building was marked on Monday , that's after yet another risky Sunday service

Well, no more "risky Sunday services".....#Bepositive
Re: RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos by spiralwedge(m): 11:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
Kendumazy:
Rccg ought to sanction the pastor in charge of the construction. Rccg pastors are smart, intelligent and reasonable. This building would give some people the opportunity to think otherwise about Rccg pastors. Also, the citing of a building under high tension is unreasonable. No reason can justify the construction. God bless!

New stock arrival! Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts
available for sale. Check link below for more details

And all his supervising pastors to. His Area pastor especially. Whoever dedicated that place and the foundation laying should all be dealt with
Re: RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos by Dan18(m): 12:26am On Sep 07, 2019
Don't be surprised if the pastor ask the members to start praying for the church because this is a war against the church.
Truely common common isn't common
Re: RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:36am On Sep 07, 2019
Jaytecq:
all this things ar normal nah...
its making Front page as if its news.

go to Okota, Isolo, Ikotun etc
u will find houses, market under high tension
For safety reasons please post pictures. If you think is being normal and those acts are not dangerous you not doing them a favour. To prevent things that touch the heart save a life
Re: RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos by NCBMEDIA: 3:59am On Sep 07, 2019
BENNY HINN TRUE CONFESSION -*Repent* "I'm Correcting My Theology" LESSONS FOR NIGERIA PASTORS.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/CpWyr0y3KDg

1 Share

Re: RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos by israelmao(m): 4:07am On Sep 07, 2019
That was in the eye of Karl Marx
Re: RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos by Lyricalgod: 6:33am On Sep 07, 2019
This is what happens when you hustle for highest members award, this is what happens when you want to have a church after every one kilometer
Re: RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos by banji1(m): 7:12am On Sep 07, 2019
"Remove" or "move"?! grin

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 07, 2019
Yeah.. I stay close to the place.. But my house no dey under tension ooo..

Just hope they heed to the warning on time before getting endangered
Re: RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos by Isoduwa(m): 7:34am On Sep 07, 2019
Mcreloaded:
Power of social media.
The church wont have been asked to MOVE if not for social media
First time also the government woke up on xenophobia because of social media power.
Way to go

Which wake up?
Re: RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:49am On Sep 07, 2019
I'm a member of RCCG.

I'm also a transmission line engineer.

Are these people mad?
Re: RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos by oluxy(m): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2019
I don't think those who worships there are sane.
Re: RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos by naijajobx: 9:34am On Sep 07, 2019
Hmmm
Re: RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos by nutripotherbals: 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
Need enlargement?

Talk to us

Re: RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos by grandstar(m): 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
Your headquarters on Lagos Ibadan Expressway probably is famed for the traffic jams it causes every first Friday/Saturday of the every month and anyone plying that route is filled with great apprehension.

I remember coming from Ondo a few months back and I was forced to go through the extremely long Ijebu Ode- Epe route. Must have added an extra 2 hours to my journey but it's much better than being stuck in mind boggling goslow

1 Like

Re: RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos by isholak21(m): 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
The building is truly under the thing but there is no wire or whats so ever on top of the pole. I think d government abandoned it so I can say there no risk for anyone staying under it. I live on the street & am a Muslim b4 u quote me.....
Re: RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos by Rakitic004: 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
who got there first? the high tension? or d building? ;Dwho got there first? the high tension? or d building?
Re: RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos by Dshocker(m): 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
You can imagine endangering people's lives,all because of making money from church programs
Re: RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos by blesskewe(f): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
IDFWU:

I still find it difficult to believe that someone will walk in there to worship. Wait do you know there really?
Abi

(1) (2) (Reply)

COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) / Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) / Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.