Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React (68456 Views)

Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts / Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It / Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by tendingNews: 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
Nigerian complainer, Isokoboy, has blasted a man who stripped a hooker he took to his house unclad for stealing his N31k.

In the video obtained by Thefamousnaija, the man and his friends decided to torture the lady for stealing.

They stripped her totally unclad, exposing her privates. One suggested they get a Condom to rape her!!! What evil!!!

This inhumane treatment has got social media users screaming in outrage. Some are calling for them to be identified and arrested.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/09/video-man-strips-hooker-for-stealing.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by tendingNews: 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
Watch the video HERE

Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 07, 2019
This isokoboy. Hmmm...
unclading her is excessive.

7 Likes

Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by ExAngel007(f): 1:04am On Sep 07, 2019
sick
Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by KingLennon(m): 5:27am On Sep 07, 2019
Blackivy29:
This isokoboy. Hmmm...
If it was the other way round, will you be saying this?

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by Netfilix: 5:31am On Sep 07, 2019
Op your moniker though.
It should be trendingNews not tendingNews. Were you high on something when creating your handle?

Oh, now because I criticized Op's moniker you want to fire back at mine by trying to say it is also a typo of Netflix? Well, I was high on my pubic hair when creating my handle so you cant blame me.

Can you now come and be going? Taink you and good day.

2 Likes

Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by Haddek: 6:13am On Sep 07, 2019
Blackivy29:
This isokoboy. Hmmm...

Unclading is not excessive.
She's just enjoying female privelege because if it was male that was involved in the same stealing, he'd have been lynch to death and turn to burnt offering.

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by deedy111: 6:25am On Sep 07, 2019
In this case, rape would have been the best solution, cos raping a hooker is like doing her a favor, she will voluntarily agree to all of them having sex with her for 32k

12 Likes

Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 07, 2019
It's a tough world we live in
Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by Olalan(m): 7:18am On Sep 07, 2019
Any guy that lays with a prostitute shouldn't be surprised if he's robbed

13 Likes

Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 07, 2019
Haddek:

Unclading is not excessive.
She's just enjoying female privelege because if it was male that's involve in the same stealing, he'd have been lynch to death and turn to burnt offering.
Necklacing is even more scary.
Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 07, 2019
KingLennon:

Stop being ignorant. My earlier statement wasn't exclusive to any sex.
Did i write, "unclading a woman was excessive"?

dont feel every one is out to attack the male sex.

16 Likes

Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by cooluzi: 7:52am On Sep 07, 2019
nobody have the right to take law to his hand ,this shit is common in africa

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by franklingud(m): 7:57am On Sep 07, 2019
A prostitute is a prostitute, don't expect less when you take one home.

But the girl is lucky she's not a man.

She would have been a barbecue or given neckless things.

4 Likes

Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by KingTom(m): 8:16am On Sep 07, 2019
DECEASE ke?

6 Likes

Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by WildChild00(m): 8:53am On Sep 07, 2019
Blackivy29:
This isokoboy. Hmmm...

Nnerigid shocked
Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by WildChild00(m): 8:55am On Sep 07, 2019
franklingud:
A prostitute is a prostitute, don't expect less when you take one home.

But the girl is lucky she's not a man.

She would have been a barbecue or given neckless things.

Prostitute can steal, even towel for hotel dey go thief, na so one take steal my guy wrist watch, and new iPhone 7.....

6 Likes

Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by franklingud(m): 9:04am On Sep 07, 2019
WildChild00:

Prostitute can steal, even towel for hotel dey go thief, na so one take steal my guy wrist watch, and new iPhone 7.....
New iPhone7? Chai!! Pitiful!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by Orire01(m): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2019
Oga รณ!

Me, I Sha dey sell cheap and super neat laptops.

Details on signature.
Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 07, 2019
WildChild00:

Nnerigid shocked
I dont like this stuff. Why not arrest her. Unclading a person is to much. She was a thief, yes.
Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by WildChild00(m): 9:39am On Sep 07, 2019
Blackivy29:
I dont like this stuff. Why not arrest her. Unclading a person is to much. She was a thief, yes.

Same too, but that is wat the 9ja we live in has turned into, thieves are uncladed.

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 07, 2019
WildChild00:

Same too, but that is wat the 9ja we live in has turned into, thieves are uncladed.
Or burnt alive. That sh!t is scary. Cause at times false accusations are made.

I hate jungle justice. Always scared. Might get misunderstood and...

2 Likes

Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by WildChild00(m): 9:59am On Sep 07, 2019
Blackivy29:
Or burnt alive. That sh!t is scary. Cause at times false accusations are made.

I hate jungle justice. Always scared. Might get misunderstood and...

You are right, sometimes one's enemy can level an allegation and start shouting thief! Thief!! And wen u are unable to defend yourself by speaking the language the mob understands, one will just be killed for nothing, remember those three undergraduates of the university of Port Harcourt, this is how they were killed.

2 Likes

Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 07, 2019
WildChild00:

You are right, sometimes one's enemy can level an allegation and start shouting thief! Thief!! And wen u are unable to defend yourself by speaking the language the mob understands, one will just be killed for nothing, remember those three undergraduates of the university of Port Harcourt, this is how they were killed.
Even if you speak the same language, how do you convince a blood thirsty mob. I fear people alot. To help someone else is now a risky affair. If something bad happens to him/her, i would get lynched for being a witch. If i want to assist little kids or i carry a baby they would say i intend to steal them.

4 Likes

Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by WildChild00(m): 10:21am On Sep 07, 2019
Blackivy29:
Even if you speak the same language, how do you convince a blood thirsty mob. I fear people alot. To help someone else is now a risky affair. If something bad happens to him/her, i would get lynched for being a witch. If i want to assist little kids or i carry a baby they would say i intend to steal them.

That is the Nigerian that we find ourselves, it's unfortunate the country has to go this way, no more be your brothers keeper, you can no longer help an accident victim, kids who are lost or trying to cross the road to school, name it; one has to be very careful, the society is turning into something else, this all boils down to greed.

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 07, 2019
Why man go suffer get money girl go come steal am. All those girls way de come steal my perfume una days are numbered.

4 Likes

Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2019
Too much Gbagaun in the IG comments.. .

2 Likes

Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by apotek: 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
Very bad. What's wrong with biting her left nipple and taking your phone back angry
Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
tendingNews:

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/09/video-man-strips-hooker-for-stealing.html?m=1
your site is complete trash, pls work on it.
Re: Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
KingLennon:

IF na MAN now, na LADIES for dey Ginger "NAKKED AM NAKKED AM" .
Some Go say bring PETROL and TYRE....

It won't matter now since an ANGEL STOLE...
SLAY QUEENS are established THIEVES...
We Know Them...
This is an example of those LADIES who have nothing to offer.

Anyway, the Treatment dished out was very very BAD
Please desist from such.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) / Father, Stepmum Chain 10-Year-Old Son To Animals For 2 Years In Kebbi (Graphic) / Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.